The only thing better than having your DVC reservation booked for Disney...

We have 3 trips going right now and I find myself getting confused on which trip where we are dining and when and what FPs we have for which. DH has been thinking about doing a spread sheet the next time we have multiple trips planned. But it sure is exciting.

Wow!
I'm green with envy! We generally book only 1 trip per year, but we get excited by the amount of nights we can stay.
This January we have 2 Ressies at SSR - 5-nights on 1/6, and 5 nights on 1/20. In between, however, we are staying 9 nights at
the Sheraton LBV (on Starwood Points). So our total duration is 19 Nights!
Just added on some points this year, and we hope to continually stretch the number of nights until we spend all of January & part of February in Orlando each year!
We are "SnowBirds-in-Training", looking forward to retirement by the end of 2020party:
It's nice that we are now 3.5 hours away instead of 15 hours away. We can take shorter trips so we don't have to board the cats (they are good for a few days on their own). We used to do 12-14 night trips. Now we do three to five nights per trip. We just got back from five nights at BRV for F&W, going back in Dec for the member meeting, then again in March for our Anniversary and F&G, plus another F&G in early May. Booking another F&W at the end of the month. And we mostly book one bedrooms.

It's nice that we are now 3.5 hours away instead of 15 hours away. We can take shorter trips so we don't have to board the cats (they are good for a few days on their own). We used to do 12-14 night trips. Now we do three to five nights per trip. We just got back from five nights at BRV for F&W, going back in Dec for the member meeting, then again in March for our Anniversary and F&G, plus another F&G in early May. Booking another F&W at the end of the month. And we mostly book one bedrooms.
Do you drive each time? If so, being that much closer now is a great benefit. We fly each trip, so multiple trips would impact our travel costs. But we’re considering even more trips as I get closer to retirement. :darth:

Do you drive each time? If so, being that much closer now is a great benefit. We fly each trip, so multiple trips would impact our travel costs. But we’re considering even more trips as I get closer to retirement. :darth:
Yes, we always drove. We flew once from our old home and our plane was six hours late leaving because of plane trouble. Never again. We can get to WDW on one tank of gas (and maybe even back on the same tank of gas).

I agree...We have 2 stays booked. First we are heading to BLT for a 2 night stay before our non Disney cruise (no parks) in December, and then we are booked for my DD's HS graduation trip. We are doing 9 nights and have SSR booked and hope to move over to a 2 bedroom at BCV when our 7 month opens up in a couple of weeks for the end of May :love:.

In addition to our December BLT and May OKW, we also plan to book AKV in September and OKW/SSR in December! Then we have to take 2020 "off" to build points for 2021.

I experienced this joy last year. Right now we are down to one in Jan after a DCL, but we do have another DCL booked in October, 2019.

However, I prefer to always have 2 DVC vacations. That way I never feel as bad about leaving since I know when I will be back!

Congrats! Having multiple trips planned is the best. OKW is one of my favorite resorts. Relaxing, close to Disney Springs and just an overall great resort. Have fun!

just booked another night pre cruise.....next week will book a night for between cruises.

That will make 8 booked.
Also booked Aulani for DD and a friend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter