The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I'm so excited! Although my best friend and I know roughly the dates we're going, we can't start planning till we know the OBB nights. She has to plan around work (she usually has to work during the trip) so although we know the timeframe, we can't move forward yet. I can't wait to start planning though.

I’m in a crabby mood already today so while I’m at I’ll just state my unpopular opinion. I cannot stand Hocus Pocus. And now that Disney has combined the high hype and lack of solid news with the whole Hocus Pocus theme makes me even more annoyed.

Really irritating today. Total let down. Glad for WDW to have their info.. but zero clear information for disneyland. We already knew OBB was coming back.

I saw that the WDW MNSSHP starts in August.
Is there any chance of this party at DLR in August? We will be there 8/21-28 and I’m trying to figure out my park tickets (would be ok either way if it’s happening or not).

Disney is so... frustrating and laughable lmao

First here's an announcement for an announcement (plz get excited) ... and then, hey remember that 2nd announcement? yeah it's also an announcement for an announcement (later) (plz come back) (no really plz) :rotfl:

the mickey and minnie outfits look cute at least??

I was so disappointed that they did not release the dates of the OBB nights yet. If they have OBB during the D23 event, I might only get a 2 day park ticket and do OBB one night. If OBB is not during D23, then I might go with a 3 day park ticket. I guess I will just go with the 2 day park ticket and hope for an OBB. I wonder how much cosplay might be seen at OBB if D23 coinsides.

If things work out right, I should be able to do OBB in September and then MNSSHP at the end of October before boarding the Wish for the last Halloween cruise of the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter