The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I'm just clarifying what we know now:

Manic key holders have been able to buy any number of tickets? Not just for themselves?

D23 can ONLY buy for the D23 days today.

Just to clarify D23 members can only purchase tickets for the special D23 night today, otherwise we have to wait until Thursday right? Thanks!

Manic key holders have been able to buy any number of tickets? Not just for themselves?

I didn't try how many was the max, but I could buy one extra for a friend of mine. Enchant Magic Key Holder.

Manic :rotfl:

There is number limit (I think it's 8 per date?). And yes, D23 can only purchase 9/10. Magic Key (unless a D23 member) cannot purchase 9/10, but can purchase all other dates. For D23 date, the member must enter the party with the other tickets according to the fine print.

Just to clarify D23 members can only purchase tickets for the special D23 night today, otherwise we have to wait until Thursday right? Thanks!

Correct. D23 can only purchase their exclusive night today. All other dates if they are not a keyholder will have to purchased on Thursday.

This would be correct, you need to be a key holder to buy tickets, but you don't need to be a key holder to use the ticket

So I can just use that link????? Even though I am not a magic key?

Nevermind I see you still need a magic key.

If you're not a Magic Key holder, when you get in there will be a message that says "come back later" and says that tickets go on sale 6/30. It does give you the chance to sign in, in case you are a magic key holder and just aren't signed in.

The process was super easy for me this time. Logged in on two browsers about 9:10am. Chrome immediately started counting down and I was done by 9:35. Safari just sat there and didn't budget past the "over an hour" wait the entire time.

I read about all the drama people have about getting booted out, having problems paying, etc. It all feels so random and frustrating.

Anyone have a queue they won't be using? Wait is over an hour - I thought this was tomorrow somehow.

Got through, thanks anyway! :)

Last edited:
I totally spaced on this, I have 15 minutes or so left in the queue. Curious if anyone knows if specific dates are already sold out for this presale.

Mainly looking at Oct 23th, 25th, 29th.

My key expires the week before those dates, I assume purchasing isn’t tied to if my key is valid *during* the party dates? Also, are these “linked” already with my account, or could I give them to friends to join me (without knowing their specific name right now, not sure which friend(s) will be available those specific days).

I totally spaced on this, I have 15 minutes or so left in the queue. Curious if anyone knows if specific dates are already sold out for this presale.

Mainly looking at Oct 23th, 25th, 29th.

My key expires the week before those dates, I assume purchasing isn’t tied to if my key is valid *during* the party dates? Also, are these “linked” already with my account, or could I give them to friends to join me (without knowing their specific name right now, not sure which friend(s) will be available those specific days).
October 29 wasn't availble and I bought Oct 2. It let me get right back in and then October 29 was available. So, I am going to both. If it looks like something you want is sold out, you can probably get a minute or two later.

I'm seeing reports of on FB of Oct 29 showing available on one device, but not on another. Maybe it's close to selling out? I sure hope the presale is truly limited and every date is still available on Thursday.

October 29 wasn't availble and I bought Oct 2. It let me get right back in and then October 29 was available. So, I am going to both. If it looks like something you want is sold out, you can probably get a minute or two later.
Thanks!

Anyone know if I can buy a couple other tickets for guests if I haven’t confirmed which guest yet? Last year with general tickets I was able to buy a couple extra, not link them to my account, and then give them to my friends and not have to worry about being at the entry gates when they showed up etc. I don’t want to have to put someone’s name on the ticket and then it turns out it’s a different friend that can make it, etc…

The system asked for names for each ticket. Not sure if you could just put “Guest” in or some similar placeholder, or just skip entirely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter