The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I'm seeing reports of on FB of Oct 29 showing available on one device, but not on another. Maybe it's close to selling out? I sure hope the presale is truly limited and every date is still available on Thursday.
I think that last year dates that were sold out were coming back available, not just the first day of the sale but for a few days or weeks. I think they just release a particular amount at a time for some reason.

I totally spaced on this, I have 15 minutes or so left in the queue. Curious if anyone knows if specific dates are already sold out for this presale.

Mainly looking at Oct 23th, 25th, 29th.

My key expires the week before those dates, I assume purchasing isn’t tied to if my key is valid *during* the party dates? Also, are these “linked” already with my account, or could I give them to friends to join me (without knowing their specific name right now, not sure which friend(s) will be available those specific days).

We were able to buy tix for a date after our MK expires.

Did anyone else try printing or print to PDF after purchasing when it says "print tickets"? Each ticket doesn't fit on one page.

Yep, I saw the 29th become available and then wasn’t… I got a single ticket for both Oct the 23th and 25th. I figure my friends will have a chance to get public tickets most likely… otherwise I guess I’ll be going alone, lol.

Debating going for the 29th as well… really depends with my other plans so I might have a ticket I can’t use… *sigh*

I don’t think that it matters as the bar code at the top and bottom of the page is the same. Regardless I just stapled the two pages together for each person. I could find no way to change my print options.

Quote:
Did anyone else try printing or print to PDF after purchasing when it says "print tickets"? Each ticket doesn't fit on one page.

Sorry if I missed this, but I'm a bit annoyed that they didn't grant Visa card holders early access for tickets. They did that previous years, even last year, and nothing this time.

Edit: It didn't happen last year, though I think that no one got early access last year.

Last edited:
I'm having a brain freeze.
I want to get tickets for OBB for 10/18. Can someone tell me the exact date that those tickets will become available?

I know it's 60 days but my brain keeps coming up with 2 different dates. :earseek:

I'm having a brain freeze.
I want to get tickets for OBB for 10/18. Can someone tell me the exact date that those tickets will become available?

I know it's 60 days but my brain keeps coming up with 2 different dates. :earseek:

All OBB tickets go on sale Thursday June 30. There is no 60-day limitation.

triple checking you can use more than one Disney gift card to pay for oogie boogie bash?

triple checking you can use more than one Disney gift card to pay for oogie boogie bash?
Hopefully someone chimes in... but how many tickets are you buying. You can go to the Disney online gift card website and combine your cards up to $1000

We had confirmation in this thread of someone using a gift card and a credit card, but I doubt you can use more than one gift card. I just bought a bunch at my local grocery store for fuel savings and spent 30 minutes combining them on Disneygiftcard.com.

We had confirmation in this thread of someone using a gift card and a credit card, but I doubt you can use more than one gift card. I just bought a bunch at my local grocery store for fuel savings and spent 30 minutes combining them on Disneygiftcard.com.
yep I asked about combo gift card/credit card and it did work...at check out I applied my GC which then got taken off the total owed...then hit buy and what got charged was what was left to be paid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter