• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Original "Scott Had Too Much Fun at the Fort Last Week" thread

Some photos of Megan when she cut her hair
IMG_6157.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

Cool! I'm going to share these with Lexi! They always just do one ponytail for her and hack it off. I like this several ponytail thing- that's a much neater way to do it! Megan is such a sweetheart! I really enjoyed meeting her!

Cool! I'm going to share these with Lexi! They always just do one ponytail for her and hack it off. I like this several ponytail thing- that's a much neater way to do it! Megan is such a sweetheart! I really enjoyed meeting her!

Thanks. This was her first significant haircut. We always did a trim here and there. It was always one length. The haircut made her look so much older...:sad1:

Locks of love has a minimum of 10. I think there's another place that will accept 6, but I'm not sure the name of it. So, how does Frank really feel about this?

If anyone knows who will accept 6 inches I could do that, I measured today I have 22 inches at the longest point. I need to have enough for the bad hair day ponytail.

He'll live with it, or should I say with out it.

a minimum of 10. I think there's another place that will accept 6

It's funny. Most men seem to like longer...right now, mine is long-ish

, long is only cool if it's not all over the place.

If anyone knows who will accept 6 inches I could do that,

They say minimum of 8 inches, but I thought it was 6??

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!! SO MANY JOKES, SO LITTLE TIME!!! If there weren't kids involved..... I would have at least 50 points by now...

Honestly, I thought I was demonstrating a vast amount of self control! :confused3:confused3

Invite the hair cutting girl to the LDGG. She's cute. We can put her in the Lazy Days camper. I'll even put my light post over there. :lmao:

funny enough, her mom is the one who told us about the lazy days camper, she's a bigshot over there. and she's married.

Deb, how was Journey to the Center of the Earth?

It was enjoyable - but no blockbuster. Thankfully, they made it "their own" & didn't ruin the original. The 3D effects are better in Philharmagic than in Journey 3D.

Thanks. This was her first significant haircut. We always did a trim here and there. It was always one length. The haircut made her look so much older...:sad1:

They grow up too fast anyway!

I really liked the way they did several ponytails on Megan! I'm sure that would make getting a neater haircut easier!

This is how they did Lexi's:

100_0629.jpg

When I cut my hair , I made just one long pny tail. But it went in the trash,,I don't think there was a place to donate to back then.

Invite the hair cutting girl to the LDGG. She's cute. We can put her in the Lazy Days camper. I'll even put my light post over there. :lmao:

Very funny you should say that...
Her mother is the Human Resources Director for Lazy Days. She is the one that told me that Lazy Days had a trailer permanently at the Fort.

She just got married, so she's not available. Sorry.

They grow up too fast anyway!

I really liked the way they did several ponytails on Megan! I'm sure that would make getting a neater haircut easier!

This is how they did Lexi's:

100_0629.jpg

She actually put two elastics on each ponytail and then spaced them out and made sure all was even. Then she cut in between the elastics. Does that make sense?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter