~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

I really think its in these ladies contracts that if one person gossips to another they are obligated to tell that person.
So true!

In real life if women acted like that towards each other - that would be the end of it for sure. No way ever would I still be friends with someone that talked about me like that or acted that way towards me. But thankfully for our entertainment these women are forced to be around each other and the fireworks follow.

Finally got around to watching the WWHL with Tamara and Shannon. They said there were a lot of things cut from the episode where Kelly said things about Terry and that the reason Shannon ordered doubles was because the service was so slow and they didn't want to wait for new drinks. The heavy editing, while necessary for time, makes it hard to really know how these people act, but from what was shown, even if edited, I don't see how any of these people can befriend Vicki. She's awful.

But Heather is relentless with that finger and just screaming "trash, trash!" I was kinda shocked, that seems so beneath everything is claims to be. I agree that they were probably all still drunk.

These ladies have stumped to a new low this season.
When Meghan appears the most put together you know things have derailed!

But Heather is relentless with that finger and just screaming "trash, trash!" I was kinda shocked, that seems so beneath everything is claims to be. I agree that they were probably all still drunk.

These ladies have stumped to a new low this season.
When Meghan appears the most put together you know things have derailed!

They reminded me of a couple of 4 year olds.

You're trash

You're trash

No, you're trash

you are!

LOL!

I never liked Heather and her fake self. I think she showed her real colors on the bus and how she is a vile person (they're all vile).

I didn't think Tamara should have won the contest. The black lady seemed to be in better shape and more cut then Tamara, I wonder if Bravo paid them off so she could win.

Kelly needs major help. I wonder if she has PTSD and she goes for the throat to try and shut it down.

Shannon is self medicating to deal with her abusive husband (he has an arrest record).

Vicki can never be anyone's friend. She is too two faced, only cares about herself ....... list goes on and on.

Megan seems too normal for this show.

What did everyone think of the season finale? It looks like David really did abuse Shannon in some way, the way she got so upset about Vicki repeating that. Apparently you can't share anything with her or Tamra and expect it to stay a secret. Those two are something else. Heather is a creepy tool, and so is her husband. I don't know if I like how Brianna aligns herself with Tamra, she must know she's as two faced as her mother. Tamra and Eddie are creepy. He does seem like he may be using her for a beard. Does anyone know if there was any validity to those rumors? Kelly is a psycho, I can't see them bringing her back next season, all she did was insult everyone, then apologize. Boring! I almost like Megan. I think watching her become a mommy may be the most interesting thing to see on the show. Tired of Heather and Terry's mansion building.

Not sure this season should have even aired. Pretty boring, take away the accident and the Ireland fight.

I did find myself screaming at the TV when Shannon said it was Tamra's party and that's the only reason she invited Vicki and Kelly, no ummm, it's Bravo's party!!!!

Meghan did come off good in this season, the talk of her moving back to St Louis...looks like she'll be gone.

I'm over Tamra, she is quite nasty and no amount of Jesus talk is going to change that.

Vicki does appear to be a true narcissist. She's getting too old for this. Go enjoy your family and your new man. This does have to be quite damaging to her business right? The whole Brooks scandal and constantly being called a liar (and actually being one...).

Kelly, nothing to say. She had her 10 mins...

Shannon, nothing really to say...she needs to keep calm and move on.

What did everyone think of the season finale? It looks like David really did abuse Shannon in some way, the way she got so upset about Vicki repeating that. Apparently you can't share anything with her or Tamra and expect it to stay a secret. Those two are something else. Heather is a creepy tool, and so is her husband. I don't know if I like how Brianna aligns herself with Tamra, she must know she's as two faced as her mother. Tamra and Eddie are creepy. He does seem like he may be using her for a beard. Does anyone know if there was any validity to those rumors? Kelly is a psycho, I can't see them bringing her back next season, all she did was insult everyone, then apologize. Boring! I almost like Megan. I think watching her become a mommy may be the most interesting thing to see on the show. Tired of Heather and Terry's mansion building.

I agree with you about Shannon and David. There is something being hidden there. Shannon's mistake was to ever trust Vicky with any private info. Does she not realize these aren't her real friends? These women are just cast-mates who will always put the show first over a friendship.

I think I read somewhere that Kelly is coming back - but I'm not sure.

I agree about Eddie. Something about him always seemed very feminine to me. I wouldn't be surprised if that rumor was true.

Not sure this season should have even aired. Pretty boring, take away the accident and the Ireland fight.

I did find myself screaming at the TV when Shannon said it was Tamra's party and that's the only reason she invited Vicki and Kelly, no ummm, it's Bravo's party!!!!

Meghan did come off good in this season, the talk of her moving back to St Louis...looks like she'll be gone.

I'm over Tamra, she is quite nasty and no amount of Jesus talk is going to change that.

Vicki does appear to be a true narcissist. She's getting too old for this. Go enjoy your family and your new man. This does have to be quite damaging to her business right? The whole Brooks scandal and constantly being called a liar (and actually being one...).

Kelly, nothing to say. She had her 10 mins...

Shannon, nothing really to say...she needs to keep calm and move on.

Yep - totally agree with everything!

**I believe that yes, David was arrested for Domestic Violence, she stayed with him after that.
Then he cheats on her and humiliates her and she stays with him......:confused3

She is one committed lady.
And her family is the ones with the money..........

I never have the popular opinion of OC, NJ or NY but here goes.....I am one that thinks that Vicki's self esteem is so low, Brooks could have told her anything and she'd believe him. If these women didn't scheme, gossip and fight, it would be a boring show. It is my guilty pleasure I have to admit.
It amazes me how Tamra and Shannon go on and on how terrible someone is because Kelly says something and it will hurt their kids but yet have no problem doing the same. Doesn't Shannon feel that digging and investigating Kelly's "affair" would hurt Kelly's daughter?

Tamra has always accused editing so I take what she says with a grain of salt. I believe what other's said, if Shannon believed the service to be slow..just order the doubles at the table. Why go off and whisper? Later they invited Vicki to go drinking but they didn't want Kelly to go so why try to get her to drink earlier to have fun? (as they claim now). Then supposedly Vicki says something about Kelly while they are down there drinking so what does Tamra do? She texts Kelly to start crap (remember, they didn't want Kelly down there drinking with them). Then they have Heather film it. What I saw on Heather's film was Tamra and Shannon going after Kelly.

In one day, Tamra said she was going to kill somebody three times. I believe twice to Kelly, once to Vicki. I think Shannon is trying hard to be another Tamra to keep her place on the show and failing miserably because she's so bad at it. I think they are trying hard to get their friend,Heather McDonald onto the show. I don't like Kelly's vulgarity. If she could have curbed that, I think she would have been okay for the show.

I waiting to hear what Shannon has to say about the abuse. She claimed she called just to stop the arguing however, having worked for the sheriff's dept back in the day, they don't arrest people for arguing. They may have them leave. They do arrest if one person indicates they were hit or there are signs of physical violence. There is just something creepy about David.

Eddie-the rumor started because he was adopted as an adult by an adult male.

Heather McDonald has said repeatedly on her podcast that she could never be on the show because she lives too far from the OC. Recently she also said she is looking to move to Calabassas (even farther from Orange County) so I doubt it is Heather they are trying to get on. It may very well be someone else though. I've seen Tammy Knickerbocker's daughter Lindsey on the show a few times as Heather's friend so it would not surprise me if she were one or even maybe Ryan's wife Sarah (although that would probably be the final nail in that marriage's coffin).

Just found this thread (haven't read all of it so I apologize if this is a re-hash). Back to the fitness competition - did it bother anyone else that Tamra doesn't appear to have a belly button? Or is that a thing now?

Did anyone watch last night? I know the thread title is from last year, but I think its the most current thread.

Not sure about Lydia. She seems to be trying a little too hard to be "freaky, earthy, mystical girl."

Shannon did gain a little weight, but I don't think she looks as bad as she thinks she does. David seems to be drifting from her again, he seemed a little distant towards her. It's sad because they seemed to be in such a good place. I don't think she can pin it all on Vicki though.

Vicki's boyfriend seems like a good guy. Hopefully she can make it last.

Did anyone watch last night? I know the thread title is from last year, but I think its the most current thread.

Not sure about Lydia. She seems to be trying a little too hard to be "freaky, earthy, mystical girl."

Shannon did gain a little weight, but I don't think she looks as bad as she thinks she does. David seems to be drifting from her again, he seemed a little distant towards her. It's sad because they seemed to be in such a good place. I don't think she can pin it all on Vicki though.

Vicki's boyfriend seems like a good guy. Hopefully she can make it last.

I like Lydia. I think she wasn't bringing enough drama before so that's why she was replaced. They have plenty of drama now so they need someone to come in and be a go between since we've basically got Shannon and Tamara vs. Vicki and Kelly. The seasons never really work when there's a complete separation between the women. Lydia is perfect to be the bridge to connect the two groups.

I get the impression that Shannon is never really happy with herself. I don't think her and David have been in a good place at any time on the show. She's always come off as very insecure when it comes to her family life. It's sad because she so obviously wants her marriage to work.

I like Lydia. I think she wasn't bringing enough drama before so that's why she was replaced. They have plenty of drama now so they need someone to come in and be a go between since we've basically got Shannon and Tamara vs. Vicki and Kelly. The seasons never really work when there's a complete separation between the women. Lydia is perfect to be the bridge to connect the two groups.

I get the impression that Shannon is never really happy with herself. I don't think her and David have been in a good place at any time on the show. She's always come off as very insecure when it comes to her family life. It's sad because she so obviously wants her marriage to work.

I also feel like she is very insecure in her marriage. I don't think it helps that David's family does not like her, like we saw last season when they showed up at her party.

I have only watched the preview, I will watch the episode tonight.
Shannon, lacks self confidence, so she gained a few pounds, stop blaming Vicki and do something about it if you're unhappy.
I saw immediately the distance between her and David, its sad. I'm sure its her confidence issue causing the rift this time. How much can he take?
She seems to demand a lot of attention from him. I'm no fan of David, but Shannon needs to seek some advice from a Psychologist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter