~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

What a disgusting episode.

I think the truth came out, for sure. Vicki is jealous of that friendship, she left them at the restaurant on purpose. She thinks she should be a mentor to Gretchen because she is older and "wiser" and they should be learning from her because she is so fabulous. (Not!)

I'm wondering though...what condition Slade's son was in when this trip took place. A few episodes ago he was in bad shape. Did he get better that quickly or did she go on this trip when he is still in bad shape? Yeah, I'd hold that against her. If it was some type of important business trip that she could not miss that'd be one thing but a trip to go party, get drunk, watch ugly stripping men and have hum grinding all over you and putting your face in their crotch? Nope, that'd be a person that I'd let go from my life. I just wonder...

Gretchen and Laurie overlapped on the show a bit. Laurie had left the show, but still made some appearances when Gretchen started the show. The season that she started to date Slade, Gretchen was on an episode. That's when she confronted Laurie about dating Slade back in the day.

I wish they would replace Vicky with Briana. I love Briana. :lmao:

Disgusting!!!! I can't believe Vickie (well really I can) but thank goodness I was watching it OnDemand. I fast-forwarded through alot of the parts, including where the strippers were. Ugh!!! I'm not a prude either but I thought strippers were supposed to be sexy. Unless they got Mexican guys (of course because they were in Mexio) but in "honor" of Eddie. Eww eww eww. Did she really pee the bed? Isn't there products made to keep that from happening? I didn't see what Heather did while the strippers were there but from what I've read here she was out of the way. (Correct me if I'm wrong). Yuck. Gross. :crazy2:

I think Gretchen came on this show as a sweet girl who just wanted to be friend with everyone. She was kind ditzy at first but Vickie and Tamara beat her down so bad that she is not just a much more forceful person who does not take crap from anyone. They don't like it but they created it.

Alexis befriended Gretchen and stuck by her, through thick and thin. Lo and behold, Gretchen was inducted into the "Sick Chicks Club" and promptly stabbed Alexis in the back...over and over. Gretchen is not a nice person...AND she's a big old phony.

Disgusting!!!! I can't believe Vickie (well really I can) but thank goodness I was watching it OnDemand. I fast-forwarded through alot of the parts, including where the strippers were. Ugh!!! I'm not a prude either but I thought strippers were supposed to be sexy. Unless they got Mexican guys (of course because they were in Mexio) but in "honor" of Eddie. Eww eww eww. Did she really pee the bed? Isn't there products made to keep that from happening? I didn't see what Heather did while the strippers were there but from what I've read here she was out of the way. (Correct me if I'm wrong). Yuck. Gross. :crazy2:

She was in the room but keeping her distance...wearing gloves and disinfecting everything as it was happening. Her face is hilarious during it!

She was in the room but keeping her distance...wearing gloves and disinfecting everything as it was happening. Her face is hilarious during it!

Ahhhhhahahaaa!!!:lmao: I can totally believe that! I don't think I'll go back to OnDemand though...or watch it in reruns.

I think Vicki was "pantyless" because she was out on the town acting like horny old woman trying to be 20 so she left her Depends liners at the hotel. I wonder if Depends will contact her like they did the Kardashian mother.

I think Vicki was "pantyless" because she was out on the town acting like horny old woman trying to be 20 so she left her Depends liners at the hotel. I wonder if Depends will contact her like they did the Kardashian mother.

Ewwww!!!!! :rotfl:

Thank you for that visual.:sick:

:lmao:

I haven't watched this show in ages but happened across it today and got stuck watching the train wreck. All I could think about was, OMG! My friend's horse is at that stable. That's where we were when we heard the court finally terminated our daughter's bio parent's rights, last August! LOL! I texted my friend and she said she knows Lauri. She said she is really nice. But, dang! I can't believe she spilled all that dirt on Vickie. I do not know how those women survive with all that drama.

And, I am glad that Lydia seems to have a brain in her head and have some standards. The whole stripper thing was just foul!

I kept reading the comments here before I actually viewed the episode last night and was wondering about the pee incident. You had me picturing Vicki peeing the bed overnight, not just sitting on the bed and having a stress incontinence issue from laughing too hard. I think it was in poor taste for Bravo to air that footage. What was the point?

I think the point was to emphasize how drunk and out of control Vicki was. I think if Vicky was sober and not acting so horribly, they probably wouldn't have aired it.

I think the point was to emphasize how drunk and out of control Vicki was. I think if Vicky was sober and not acting so horribly, they probably wouldn't have aired it.

I think they would have.

I think Bravo will anything that might get people talking.

I mean really, after they aired what Teresa said about her brother and SIL on RHoNJ the other night? They'll air anything that won't get them sued.

Vicki just did seem like a drunk mess when she peed. I mean, she was laughing really hard and had a lot to drink. I could see it happening, but for sure REALLY embarrassing!

I thought it was hysterical when the strippers were grabbing Tamara's head and thrusting! EEEWWW! I would be damaged for life!

I give Miss Snooty Pants high props for sticking around while that was going down in the hotel room!

Just finally watched.

OOOOO.MMMM.GGGG. That was one seriously disturbing episode. :crazy2:

Vicki can pee on the bed but can't on the stick.

Tamra is dancing on top of tables and cabs. Sticking pregnant test kit sticks up ladies dresses. Gawd.

Heather's gifts to Tamra were pretty funny.

Lydia is annoying … "ok are we good here". Shut up, Lydia. I would have been as pissed off as Gretchen. After all that planning and then they leave w/o them.

Vicki was so rude with all her comments. Its no wonder she is so disliked.

It appeared like Gretchen tried hard to make this weekend work despite being very upset about being left. I give her kudos for that.

Vicki's comment about "that (meaning the night before) being the BEST part of the weekend" was so wrong and rude to say ESP in front of Gretchen and Heather.

AND can someone explain to me WHY Alexis and Bimbo are STILL on this show. "Hey Bravo, how 'bout you wrap it up with those two. TY."

Just finally watched.

OOOOO.MMMM.GGGG. That was one seriously disturbing episode. :crazy2:

Vicki can pee on the bed but can't on the stick.

Tamra is dancing on top of tables and cabs. Sticking pregnant test kit sticks up ladies dresses. Gawd.

Heather's gifts to Tamra were pretty funny.

Lydia is annoying … "ok are we good here". Shut up, Lydia. I would have been as pissed off as Gretchen. After all that planning and then they leave w/o them.

Vicki was so rude with all her comments. Its no wonder she is so disliked.

It appeared like Gretchen tried hard to make this weekend work despite being very upset about being left. I give her kudos for that.

Vicki's comment about "that (meaning the night before) being the BEST part of the weekend" was so wrong and rude to say ESP in front of Gretchen and Heather.

AND can someone explain to me WHY Alexis and Bimbo are STILL on this show. "Hey Bravo, how 'bout you wrap it up with those two. TY."

I'm not an Alexis fan but I am enjoying seeing the two of them interacting this season. They seem slightly more humble than in past seasons. I especially liked it when when Jim told her to stop talking about the other ladies in Mexico - let's enjoy dinner. But yea, they can go.

I agree with the rest of your post...I give a lot of credit to Gretchen & Heather for rallying like that. I know I wouldn't be able to be as gracious about it.

Was it Gretchen or Tamra who was trying to get Vicki to pee on the stick? Still crazy an I do not think Vicki was trying, lol, I think they were poking fun at her and she was like "whatever", lol. Still, she's a whackadoo.

And I thought it was Lydia who said "THAT was the best part of the weekend" and Gretchen called her out on that thought. Or, did Vicki say it and Lydia agree? Lydia was in on that somehow, I remember.

I was expecting that Lydia was going to make me dislike her more from what this thread was saying but I did not see much wrong...except she seemed oblivious as to why Gretchen and Heather were upset and angry. She just keeps harping the topic and never knows when to stop. Probably comes from trying to keep peace around herself when she was little with an out of control mom.

Heather looked stupid--spraying and with her gloves on at the stripping fiasco. She should have just left but, like us all, she could not leave the train wreck. hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter