~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Tamra is a pot stirrer. She likes to stir things up and then watch, all the while saying she didn't do anything.

Shannon appears to have some serious mental health issues. I do not think Heather is the problem at all. People see her as condescending when in reality what she is, is very even keeled. It takes a lot to really upset her and she is very controlled. She can lay out exactly how she feels about something without tears and drama and there's nothing wrong with that. Terry is just very easy going, which is actually good in a surgeon.

All that said, all these reality shows are story line driven and everyone amps up the drama and their character to get more airtime. It is what it is and we can't take it too seriously. If what we saw on screen was real, none of these people would ever have anything to do with each other. For all we know, Heather and Shannon are playing everyone.:rotfl:

I totally agree! I think Heather and Terry are pretty cool.

David is Shannon's husband (and I don't find him creepy at all :) ). Ryan is Tamra's son who got a girl pregnant (not sure if they "dated".) ;) He makes my skin crawl.

The article I read last night describes her as his longtime girlfriend and fiance as of early this year. She just announced she's pregnant. He's close to 30 years old I think. So I don't think this is just some girl he knocked up. Maybe he'll start to change his life a little and become a responsible adult.

The article I read last night describes her as his longtime girlfriend and fiance as of early this year. She just announced she's pregnant. He's close to 30 years old I think. So I don't think this is just some girl he knocked up. Maybe he'll start to change his life a little and become a responsible adult.

Maybe Bravo convinced them to do it for ratings. They've used up all the possible Wedding and Baby plot lines with the current cast. ;)

Wow.....Tamra was over the top dramatic last night!!!!! I would be upset too if my child was making wedding plans without telling me first but she was crazy!!!!!

Shannon needs to cut her losses and move on.

Wow.....Tamra was over the top dramatic last night!!!!! I would be upset too if my child was making wedding plans without telling me first but she was crazy!!!!!

Shannon needs to cut her losses and move on.

The fake crying was horrendous. Crunching up your eyes is not crying. She had to put her hands over her face because she couldn't produce real tears.

Lizzie was on WWHL last night and apparently she and Tamara are not on good terms. Sounds like they had a confrontation at the reunion show they just filmed.

Something seems off about Ryan's girlfriend. No sensible woman with 3 kids and a good job runs off and gets married to some 28 year old they just met that's barely able to support themselves. He's just got nothing to offer. It seems fishy.

Everyone was fake crying. Heather, Tamra... Get it together ladies.

Something seems off about Ryan's girlfriend. No sensible woman with 3 kids and a good job runs off and gets married to some 28 year old they just met that's barely able to support themselves. He's just got nothing to offer. It seems fishy.

When she talked about losing both her parents I thought maybe that's why she's with him. It must be very traumatic, especially with the way she lost her father.

Tamra always fake cries. The only time she seems real is when she's doing something to cause trouble like the "naked wasted" thing or Lizzie's dinner party.

I felt bad for Ryan's fiance at dinner. First, she's marrying Ryan so that's reason enough to feel bad for her but Tamra acted so off the wall. Luckily they'll live far enough away that she hopefully won't have to deal with Tamra too much.

Tamra's family dinner seemed really fake. I guess we were supposed to think Tamra was so distraught because of Simon and the younger kids and Ryan running off to get married was the straw that broke the camels back? I thought the whole thing was really weird and couldn't have been LESS entertaing. Ryan and his fiancé had those weird smirks on thier faces??

I thought Shannon's good bye to the group at Lizzie's party was so classy!

Terry and Heather are just yuck...The bit about the rental house was just gross. Big thumbs down. We get it! Terry (and Heather) are accustomed to MUCH NICER things than a lowly Newport Beach house could offer.

Lastly, the whole idea of taking Shannon on a girls only getaway.....yeah, riiiiiight, that's a great idea! Talk about contrived!

Lastly, the whole idea of taking Shannon on a girls only getaway.....yeah, riiiiiight, that's a great idea! Talk about contrived!

OMG, the trips are always so contrived. Let's take the fragile one on a "girls trip" so we can basically have her cornered so she can't just run away.

I thought it was telling last night that Tamra could NOT remember if she told Shannon that Terry wanted to "take them down." That means she most likely did tell Shannon that...but, she'll blame it on alcohol she was drinking at the time because she does not remember things when she drinks--as she told us 10x last night. That's her out. She is a liar and a pot stirrer and does all this for the drama and "fame"--nice way to be "known." Keep your fame, I'll keep my name.
Tamra's selling out to the devil for sure. And look how happy she is...

He has one thing to offer and that was her chance to be on TV. Other than that no sensible person would take up with him.

I just watched my DVRed first 10 minutes of the show where they were tying up loose ends at the dinner party. Why does Tamra talk out of both sides of her mouth??! Running to Shannon--*I'm so concerned...blah, blah, blah.* And then to Heather--*She's crazy, she's losing it, she needs help, an ambulance even."

Honestly, Heather should really feel foolish when she watches this episode and sees the truth and how Tamra is playing both sides. Whackadoos...lol.

The fake crying was horrendous. Crunching up your eyes is not crying. She had to put her hands over her face because she couldn't produce real tears.

Have you ever seen someone with Botox cry? The face looks really contorted and the eyes do something strange. Maybe that's what is going on here.

I'm confused about Danielle. She's not an official housewife, doesn't have a tag line but is showing up on every episode. Thoughts?

I'm confused about Danielle. She's not an official housewife, doesn't have a tag line but is showing up on every episode. Thoughts?

Didn't they do that with another housewife before they became official?

Or maybe she's the Kim D/Kim G of the OC.

I thought Shannon's good bye to the group at Lizzie's party was so classy!

Terry and Heather are just yuck...The bit about the rental house was just gross. Big thumbs down. We get it! Terry (and Heather) are accustomed to MUCH NICER things than a lowly Newport Beach house could offer.

Shannon was too nice to Tamra. The lying, pot stirring witch wouldn't have touched me more than once.

Terry and Heather are a couple of snooty snots. I have no use for people like them.

Regardless of whether Heather and Tamra , Shannon is wacko. She needs therapy and I guess Im confused why she would go on national tv with these issues and then get upset because people are talking about her....

She needs help, she really does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter