The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm, maybe another tactic would be to call them very regularly (every 2-4 days?) and maybe even visit them like every 1-2 weeks (?) and ask them what work they have available for you?

Maybe they just need to see that you are available and wanting to work.

I think I read earlier that you are also trying to work with another temp agency. I would definitely branch out.

Something else completely different -- maybe if the temp agency is all "face" and no substance, then maybe they have :headache: other people, too and they aren't getting as much work either? Would definitely be time to reconsider other temp agencies.

Also, have you looked into jobs like a teacher's asst, library helper, lunch aide, church secretary, church pre-school, janitorial services, information desk at local mall, local parks and rec positions, school crossing guard, etc... I'm not sure if they would be more hours than you want to work but they may be jobs that are a little more flexible than a 9-5 office job.

Anyway, just some thoughts to try to help a little...

Thanks for the suggestions.

I had been calling every 2 days. They keep saying we haven't forgot about you. We will call you when we have something.

Then, I cut back to every 4 days.....feel like I am annoying them and I shouldn't have to feel like that.

I went to a new temp agency yesterday and the place was so rundown and shabby. The whole time I was being interviewed, she kept answering the phone instead of putitng it into her voice mail.

She lost my resume. and had to search for it for like 15 mins.....

So, mom used one before when she lived in NJ, who got her great jobs.

So, I called today and I was able to get an appt for next Tuesday.

So, I am hoping they will be more understanding.

I no longer have to rely on my mother in law coming may 21st, as I have fond a daycare I can afford as long as I am working at least 30 hrs a week.

My mil too has SEVERE asthma. She can't be around Ds when he even has a cough as she gets super sick and can't shake it for like 2 or 3 weeks.

So, that is my saga

I have applied for 5 jobs....only got one interview and am now waiting on word..

this job wuld be perfect....is is 4 days a week, 9-2, 13.00/hr.

It is for an adminstrative asst in a assisted living facilty.

The problem nowadays if no one wants call...you either have to fax or email and then wait for their response....

I applied for 4 online, with no response at all..

admin asst., file clerk, data entry clerk, in patient taker at a outpatient medical facility.....

I haven't really seen anything like the jobs you are describing at the moment.

I have my resume on careerbuilder and monster...I have gotten a few calls...but they were at night, which I can't do....

why do people have to be so dramtic and STUPID!?!? a friend of mine calls me right? and first of all TELLS me I am going out with her tonight... I said, "no I really dont feel like going anywhere tonight..." none of her business why and whatnot.. she throws a little tantrum.. "you never come out anymore and you never want to see me.. what did I do to you?!? all you care about is your stupid aunt and your great grandpa.. what are they your best friends now?? have I been replaced?!? waa waa waa" I was like "witch you are LUCKY that you are not in front of me because I would sock you so hard you would be able to see out the back of your head!!! first of all YES! my aunt is my best friend and YES she replaced you! just because i dont want to go hang out dont mean nothin!!! and dont you EVER talk about my family like that!!!" GRR!!! there were more words than that but yeah... I cant say them here..... MAN! I told her to lose my number! she makes me soooo mad!! like we are married!! I would go hang out tonight but I dont feel like it... you know?? like I have been dealing with my family stuff and I have to work in the morning and I have to take sleeping pills now since all this stuff has happened so she can BITE ME!!!!

GOSH!!!! you would think she was the 19 year old and I was the 27 year old!! but its the other way around... some people just need to GROW UP!!!

GRRRRRRR :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

why do people have to be so dramtic and STUPID!?!? a friend of mine calls me right? and first of all TELLS me I am going out with her tonight... I said, "no I really dont feel like going anywhere tonight..." none of her business why and whatnot.. she throws a little tantrum.. "you never come out anymore and you never want to see me.. what did I do to you?!? all you care about is your stupid aunt and your great grandpa.. what are they your best friends now?? have I been replaced?!? waa waa waa" I was like "witch you are LUCKY that you are not in front of me because I would sock you so hard you would be able to see out the back of your head!!! first of all YES! my aunt is my best friend and YES she replaced you! just because i dont want to go hang out dont mean nothin!!! and dont you EVER talk about my family like that!!!" GRR!!! there were more words than that but yeah... I cant say them here..... MAN! I told her to lose my number! she makes me soooo mad!! like we are married!! I would go hang out tonight but I dont feel like it... you know?? like I have been dealing with my family stuff and I have to work in the morning and I have to take sleeping pills now since all this stuff has happened so she can BITE ME!!!!

GOSH!!!! you would think she was the 19 year old and I was the 27 year old!! but its the other way around... some people just need to GROW UP!!!

Maybe her heart is in the right place but she has an awful way of stating it??

Sorry, she has no concept of tact and sounds like she is very high maintenance. I agree it is good to get out, esp when you are going through a stressful time but trying to give someone a guilt trip is NOT the way to do it.

Sounds like you are better off w/o dealing with her right now.

So... This is kinda like a random thread, right?

Heya everyone; I haven't ever posted on the Community Boards. I'm better known on the VMK Boards and the Teen Boards. I've heard people get tagged here... the TF is MIA on the other boards. @_@

Long story short: I'm here for a tag. :lmao:

Oh man,,,....What a Brat she sounds like!!!

Does she eve know your aunt is in the hospital??

Maybe her heart is in the right place but she has an awful way of stating it??

Sorry, she has no concept of tact and sounds like she is very high maintenance. I agree it is good to get out, esp when you are going through a stressful time but trying to give someone a guilt trip is NOT the way to do it.

Sounds like you are better off w/o dealing with her right now.

she does it all the time tho... I am sick of it... she pulls stuff like "you always hang out with Josh more than me" or does the "you and Josh need to save your money" stuff.. like she is my mom... and she always talks smack about Josh... about his appearance, his job, his life, our relationship. everything... I am through... I graduated 2 years ago adn intended to leave the drama there.

Oh man,,,....What a Brat she sounds like!!!

Does she eve know your aunt is in the hospital??

yeah she knows... I called her the night I went and saw her and we all thought she wasnt going to pull through and she said "dude shes just your aunt... it doesnt really matter if she dies..." NO!

not cool!

yeah she knows... I called her the night I went and saw her and we all thought she wasnt going to pull through and she said "dude shes just your aunt... it doesnt really matter if she dies..." NO!

not cool!

OH! I forgot to add that she apologized and said she only said that because she was high... and I should go smoke with her because I "need to relax" and next time we chill she is going to "smoke me out"... I dont need her.....

Heya everyone; I haven't ever posted on the Community Boards. I'm better known on the VMK Boards and the Teen Boards. I've heard people get tagged here... the TF is MIA on the other boards. @_@

[/QUOTE

Hey Shelley Belly!!!

Welcome to our fun thread!!!!

Hey shelly belly! :wave: yeah this is kind of a random thread! I havent seen anyone get tagged on this thread but you are still welcome to join our random fun... I have just really been venting recently!! :rotfl: everyone here is soo nice to listen to me and comfort me! :grouphug:

Hey shelly belly! :wave: yeah this is kind of a random thread! I havent seen anyone get tagged on this thread but you are still welcome to join our random fun... I have just really been venting recently!! :rotfl: everyone here is soo nice to listen to me and comfort me! :grouphug:

Thanks for your welcomes. That friend of yours doesn't sound very nice. Has anything traumatic happened to her? She could be depressed and nagging on you to make herslef feel better. Anyways, hugs to you! :hug: :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter