The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what I should start packing when I get home, tomorrow...wow, five more days!

Uh, maybe you should start now?? at least with a list?? :lmao:

I'm one of those people who usually start about 2-3 weeks ahead of time.

When did that happen??

today at the pool, DD fell in the water...man, you should have seen her eyes BULGING!! when she came out of the water. However, I just smiled at her and told her, "remember when you hit the water, blow your bubbles!" and she immediately bent down to the water to blow her bubbles! It was so cute and I'm glad the fall didn't scare her.

That's really great! DD finally swam for about 15 feet without a bubble on at her lesson the other day. She was so proud of herself.

That's really great! DD finally swam for about 15 feet without a bubble on at her lesson the other day. She was so proud of herself.

Yeah! I can't wait for DD to swim by herself! Right now we are still working on kicking for more than 10 seconds...

Do you feel like you did a good job?

On the math, yes, I feel like I did okay...the Biology is kicking my butt! I'm barely passing. If I pass at all!

I got a call today from Haagen Daaz ice cream -- I won a free cone or cup of ice cream from the contest I entered on Saturday!

Congrats! I posted a pic on Lara's thread for you.

Uh, maybe you should start now?? at least with a list??

I'm one of those people who usually start about 2-3 weeks ahead of time.

When did that happen??

I usually start, like, last month! But, with school, and all...lol

Ok, I hate to say this but I got to bail...DIS is taking longer than usual for me to post something...and my flowers need to get planted...

c'ya

Dh and I were talking last night about (my suggestion) spending a few days at Animal Kingdom Villas after our BCV trip in September...He said that would be ok, or we could just go home (um, hey, why go home if we can spend a few more days at Disney????)

Duh! That's a no brainer!:rotfl:

I wonder what I should start packing when I get home, tomorrow...wow, five more days!

When did that happen??

I know! It sneaks up on you. I'm trying to get started on lists but I know that it's gonna hit me and I won't be ready.

Duh! That's a no brainer!:rotfl:

Yeah, that's what I thought too...but he wants to go to Aruba and says if we use all our points on Disney, then we won't be able to do Aruba -- I didn't have the nerve to tell him, then maybe we should get more points!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Ok, I hate to say this but I got to bail...DIS is taking longer than usual for me to post something...and my flowers need to get planted...

c'ya

Sorry that the speed scared you away. That's one thing that doesn't usually bother me. I'm always entering sweeps or checking email when I dis so I don't notice too much unless we are in a really good conversation and tons of people are involved and there are new posts before you even submit your reply. ;)

Yeah, that's what I thought too...but he wants to go to Aruba and says if we use all our points on Disney, then we won't be able to do Aruba -- I didn't have the nerve to tell him, then maybe we should get more points!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I wish that we had points!;)

I'm back and ready to make this the longest thread.

Well, I thought I was ready but my kids are trying to tell me that it's my responsibility to feed them. The noive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter