The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheer2: Once upon a time Trentmom was a cheerleader. She started at 7 years old and continued until her Sophomore year in high school. Believe it or not she was "painfully shy":eek: She not only wouldn't talk to anyone she wouldn't even look at anyone she didn't know. Now she will talk to anyone who will listen, lol. Quite a major turn around and a great one too! She's the best daughter a mom could ever hope for and she gave this mom the best grandson ever! :love:

:scared1: I want to see pictures of this cheerleader thing!!

We have Dippin' Dots at the BJs near us. I dunno if you have those near you they're one of the bulk clubs.

I don't know. We have Costco and Sam's. We used to belong to Sam's but we spent way to much every time we went there.

What a load of syrupy doo. Did you know that your daughter likes dog poo? ;) You sure are one proud momma. Why did she quit cheerleading? A girl at my work just got accepted as a Colt's Cheerleader. We're all so excited to look for her on TV!

I am going to tell my mommy on you!!!:rotfl2:

I quit cheerleading because the coach was a real you know what...

He played favorites and kept some of us who deserved to on varsity on Jv and promoted people who were not as good as us due to their moms who were Kiss butts......

It was fun until 10th grade.....I actually quit right before 11th grade....

Darn Girl! You have a pic for everything, don't cha?? OK, how about Mickey Mouse playing beach volleyball??

How do they taste?? :lmao:

242519173_7b9409864a_b.jpg

Oh it's alright. You're the only one who talks to me anyways.

Hey! I resent that remark! Jump in a bit! Do you like the cats? Do you like cats that eat chipmunks? Do you like ren fairs? Mix it up! Sharky will tag your leg off!

That's a good thing by the way. ;)

Sounds great!!

So, which value you think you might want to try??

I vote for Pop or Movies!!

I already stayed at Movies with a girlfriend of mine...so I will let DH decide...but I think Pop would be good since I already did All-Stars.

Don't worry. No one is ignoring you...

There are 4 of us who follow this thread and read every page..

They are just playing catch up to see what they missed and are responding to each post they want to, to help with the post count.

Once they see you are on, they will talk to you....:goodvibes

Oh yeah, that's the other thing! We love people that come and just post and move on but we also love people that stick around a bit. If you post and see people not responding directly to you but are responding to other posts there is a good chance they will catch up. If they are really far behind then they may go to bed before they catch up. I don't usually say welcome if I still have ten more pages to catch up more because you will be gone by the time I get to real time anyways. So, if you really want a chance at a chat stick around and keep yacking! We'll see ya! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter