The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this close enough??

mickey_mouse1.jpg

C-

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Another quick fly by hi...Happy Birday Parla...my birthday was yesterday so we're almost twins!

Sharky has been spreading lies! My birthday is tomorrow but I will accept your offer of happiness and thank you. ;) Twins, Gemini... I get it.

Happy belated Birthday!

Growing up I had a friend who would go every year to the PA Ren Fair and we would make fun of him...I thought it was just a bunch of geeks. Then I met my DH and he took me to one and wow, was I wrong! There is so many neat things to do and I love all the shops! We try to go every year (to the MD Ren Fair), if we can.

Maybe I'll see you there!

Well, it is full of a bunch of geeks, but geeks are fun!!!! :rotfl2:

How is the MD Ren Fair, I've never been there, but I get the emails. :rotfl:

Did you get a new phone too?

Of course Hiro is still your hero! He saved the day didn't he?!?

Yuppers! They other one was being quirky.

Well, I hope everyone has caught up.... Hiro stabbed Sylar through the chest, but there was a trail of blood leading into the sewer, so we're not sure if he'll survive or not?? :confused3

DISclaimer: I know I am breaking "da rules" by muti replying... but oh well!!

Bananaish.

my favorite!!

Hmm...lime-ish. It's good, but I always chew them on the sides of my cavities. >_> Arg, I dont like this month.

why dont you like this month??

Hi DisneyGurlie! :hug: :) Those hard sugar lego blocks in different colors?? I haven't had those in ages!!!!

we have those in the candy store in the mall!!

No no, im serious. People think im weird, and a loser. I always think I am too..

NO! :mad: only cool people DIS...

No, I am. I get made fun of because I dont hide my face in make-up, and I wear "uncool" moveable clothes.

hey me too!! but I dont let it bother me and now that I am out of high school I just brush it off!

Yum yum!! Woo woo woo!! I hate rap music with a passion.

ME TOO!! I am a country/hard rock girl...

Wow, you all have a positive outlook on life! I love it!

::yes:: Trentmom is always the thread pick me up!! she's awesome... I :love: everyone on this thread!

Just got this in an email:

Top 10 "Out of Office" E-Mail Replies

1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.

2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.

3. Sorry to have missed you, but I am at the doctor's having my brain and heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.

4. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

5. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.

6. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over.)

7. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.

8. Hi, I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.

9. I've run away to join a different circus.

10. I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as 'Loretta' instead of 'Steve'.

MY MANAGERS!

Parla
Cuz
Steph
Me
Marshay.....

Woops.....I can't add...meant 5.....;) ;)

omg ditzy cheerleader cant count.. :lmao: I am kidding Sharky I totally love you cuz!!

Sharky has been spreading lies! My birthday is tomorrow but I will accept your offer of happiness and thank you. ;) Twins, Gemini... I get it.

Happy belated Birthday!

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, a confusing trip.

1 night at Value
7 nights at BCV
2 nights at AKV

Disney will transfer all the luggage for us if we want -- so cool! Allows us to spend more time in the pool or the parks!

I didn't know they would transfer the luggage. That's awesome!

HI!! :wave:

I would have been here but I was visiting my auntie!!

cause shes a BITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: love ya sis!

SIS!!! Those should have been seperate posts, silly!!!!!! :sad2:

Also, I wasn't bitter I was ENVIOUS!!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2:

BTW, did Auntie make you walk back to your car for the stuff I sent??? ;)

Well, it is full of a bunch of geeks, but geeks are fun!!!! :rotfl2:

How is the MD Ren Fair, I've never been there, but I get the emails. :rotfl:

I'm sure all the Ren Fairs are similar -- jousting, shows (mud slinging, etc), lots of food and stuff to buy.

I love the ax and knives throwing games and always try them! Makes me feel like She-Woman!

SIS!!! Those should have been seperate posts, silly!!!!!! :sad2:

Also, I wasn't bitter I was ENVIOUS!!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2:

BTW, did Auntie make you walk back to your car for the stuff I sent??? ;)

I know... I am fired... I was being lazy.... I didnt mean you were bitter.. I was calling you a BITEr... like you bit my style.. is that just a CA saying??

I remembered the stuff this time!! :laughing:

Here is one of the sharks that we got to pet. I can't wait to go back.

I'm sure all the Ren Fairs are similar -- jousting, shows (mud slinging, etc), lots of food and stuff to buy.

I love the ax and knives throwing games and always try them! Makes me feel like She-Woman!

I've never done it, I'm afraid of myself. I'm too klutzy. I'll go home with one less foot. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter