The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parla

<font color=darkorchid>I don't have room for anoth
Here it is. Don't be fooled by OP's that post and never return. A few of us would like a place to chat without feeling "owned" by a non-existent poster. :grouphug:

I am Here!!!!!

I tried to post 20 mins ago, but the boards went down for updating....

I started to get the shakes......

I am Here!!!!!

I tried to post 20 mins ago, but the boards went down for updating....

I started to get the shakes......

Too funny! Me too! fhs_chick_2005 and I were both about to detox.

Michele
:laundy:

So, on the other thread, I had posted a question about markers, the ones that Crayola Makes, Color Wonders.

I thought these wold be great to take on the plane for DS to use and can't make a mess with them as they only color on color wonders paper.

Anyways, are markers considered liquid? I don't want to get to security and have them be confiscated.

Thanks

awwwwwwwww...Parla signed off.....

So, what you all doing right now?

I am watching scrubs.....love that show...

After scrubs, cheaters comes on. That show cracks me up.

Anyone else watch CHeaters?

Wow, Parla left and then everyone else left....

Do I smell or something?:confused3

All by Myself, I don't want to be All by Myself......

Lonely, so Lonely........

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Well I don't know about markers being liquid or not. I would think they should be OK. I am just trying not to stress over the things I need to do before we leave tomorrow. I have to pack oh joy. Oh well it is worth it in the long run. No need to feel lonely. I am sure that fhs_chick_2005 will find her way here too.

Michele

Well I don't know about markers being liquid or not. I would think they should be OK. I am just trying not to stress over the things I need to do before we leave tomorrow. I have to pack oh joy. Oh well it is worth it in the long run. No need to feel lonely. I am sure that fhs_chick_2005 will find her way here too.

Michele

Yeah, I am not by myself anymore.....was starting to get a complex...:rotfl:

Are you just about all packed?

When we went to Disney last year, we started packing about 5 days before the trip?

I did my son's suitcase the first day, mine the next day, then DH's and then just did the odds and ends the last few days......made it less stressful

My 12 year old packed last week. Me I won't finish until tomorrow. I start stressing about stupid stuff now. Like the price of gas and the fact that we are taking my van and Stephanie's convertable Volkswagon. And how much food is gonna cost and on and on. My daughters and son are all ready. I am washing the last minute jeans and things right now. No need to feel alone and get a complex. I will probably be around much later than everybody else.

Michele

I could be packed at a moment's notice if someone wants to take me! :laughing:

Hi There Weird Tigger!!!!

Welcome Aboard!!!! :yay:

My 12 year old packed last week. Me I won't finish until tomorrow. I start stressing about stupid stuff now. Like the price of gas and the fact that we are taking my van and Stephanie's convertable Volkswagon. And how much food is gonna cost and on and on. My daughters and son are all ready. I am washing the last minute jeans and things right now. No need to feel alone and get a complex. I will probably be around much later than everybody else.

Michele

How long is your drive? What is gas like in CA?

We were paying about 1.95 a gallon 2 weeks ago and now with Easter slowly creeping up on us, in the last week, it is all the way up to 2.45.........Highway Robbery, I tell ya....

How long is your drive? What is gas like in CA?

We were paying about 1.95 a gallon 2 weeks ago and now with Easter slowly creeping up on us, in the last week, it is all the way up to 2.45.........Highway Robbery, I tell ya....

Our drive is around 400 or so miles. I paid $3.01 a gallon the other day. Thankfully I get pretty good mileage. I will probably fill up at home, at Buttonwillow(close to the Grapevine the only climb in the trip. And then again in Anaheim because we are driving up to Beverly Hills one day. Then again in Buttonwillow and not again until home. Stephanie's Bug I don't know for sure.

Michele

Our drive is around 400 or so miles. I paid $3.01 a gallon the other day. Thankfully I get pretty good mileage. I will probably fill up at home, at Buttonwillow(close to the Grapevine the only climb in the trip. And then again in Anaheim because we are driving up to Beverly Hills one day. Then again in Buttonwillow and not again until home. Stephanie's Bug I don't know for sure.

Michele

Wow....$3.01..... We are getting pretty close to that, that is scary.

But 400 miles is not bad at all.......What time you leaving tomorrow?

Only 274 more days I believe for myself............sigh......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter