The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO!! I have arrived!!! lol....

we have not left yet... tomorrow at midngiht and we are trying to sleep all day... I won't because I haven't been able to sleep!! too excited! but I can drive and not sleep I'll be ok!! lol!!!!! and I am going to wash my aunt's (Kaoden39) van tomorrow before we leave!!! and wash my car too!! but I have been packed for like 2 weeks now!!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Hi There. FHS Chick!!!!:yay:

I would be too excited to sleep as well!!!!!

That is nice that you are going to watch your aunt's car.....what a nice niece you are.....:cheer2:

Hope you both have a wonderful trip!!!

We will expect a full report when you get back.....

of course... and I see my aunt plotted against me :sad: and got offline when we were going to be up all night DISing... that way we can sleep so we can drive... she just doesn't love me........:rotfl2: :lmao: yeah that's the biggest lie you will EVER hear!! but she will probably do the better trip report... I'm more the picture person... she is the writter!:cheer2: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Same here!!!!

I noticed your last trip was in Oct 2006. Do you have another trip in the making?

I wish we did!!! :( We have to budget for the next one. We probably won't be able to go again for a few years at least. :sad1: I need to loose some weight so someone could pack me in their suitcase! :rolleyes1

Sorry, had to do some folding.

Yes, Long Beach Island is the motherland for me.

We're DVC people, so we'll be doing the villas over there.

We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge on our honeymoon and loved it. This is a trip for our 9th anniversary :love: I've been trying to get a room at WL Villas, but no luck. So, twist my arm, we'll take the Beach Club.

So to our California friends, sounds like you're getting all geared to go. I love Disneyland. The Fantasyland in California has it over the MK in WDW. Better themeing, more rides... but it's always so darn crowded when we visit Disneyland!

Good night everyone! See you later today after some sleep time(I'll be here, er, in WDW in my dreams)!!! :cloud9:

OK I am back. Hubby and I had some alone time. Probably the lasttime we can be alone for the next several days. Well, 1 day, 8 hours, and 46 minutes until I am in Disneyland. Yay!:yay:

Michele
:laundy:

Just letting you know I'm awake. The board was acting slow when I posted this thread. I was barely able to get the link posted on the other board before the site went down for maintenance. It's going to take me a few minutes to get through all the posts.

why did we re-start thia thread again?

Because the original poster never came back to post and gave himself a tag about being the thread owner. After checking his other post it just seemed weird and a few of us decided to start our chatting in a new thread. The last page or two of the old thread kind of went into it. Yeah we're strange.

Well, it looks like everyone stayed up late and slept in so now I'm all alone. :sad1:

I'll keep checking back or posting random thoughts which is part of the point of this thread. The chatting is more fun though. :)

Here it is. Don't be fooled by OP's that post and never return. A few of us would like a place to chat without feeling "owned" by a non-existent poster. :grouphug:

Very nicely put Parla. :goodvibes

I got the dreaded upgrade message as well shortly after I saw the new thread link. :badpc: I don't like surprises :sad:

I'm here (for now). I'll be back this afternoon. So glad to see the thread off to a great start :grouphug:

Very nicely put Parla. :goodvibes

I got the dreaded upgrade message as well shortly after I saw the new thread link. :badpc: I don't like surprises :sad:

I'm here (for now). I'll be back this afternoon. So glad to see the thread off to a great start :grouphug:

Thanks. Was that a scheduled maintenance or do they just pop up whenever one needs to be done?

So, on the other thread, I had posted a question about markers, the ones that Crayola Makes, Color Wonders.

I thought these wold be great to take on the plane for DS to use and can't make a mess with them as they only color on color wonders paper.

Anyways, are markers considered liquid? I don't want to get to security and have them be confiscated.

Thanks

I am curious about this too. I had already thought on taking some and didn't even think of the possibility that it would be considered liquid. Can we take crayons or pencils on a plane? I really need to start figuring out everything that we can and can't take soon. I've only flown the one time and the only rule I remember is the weight limit.

I know it's a true addiction now! I have the dis boards open in two different windows. I'm slowing working my way backwards through the new posts and occasionally checking my User CP. I'm going to have to go into detox when we get back in June. :dance3:

Either everyone is at church or you all partied all night long. We'll never be the longest thread at this rate! ;)

Good Morning Parla,

I just got up it is only 7:46 on the west coast. I was up real late last night hoping to sleep late because I am driving all night. And here I am so excited I can't sleep. Maybe later. 1 day, 2 hours and 9 minutes until I am in Disneyland! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo:

Michele

Good Morning Parla,

I just got up it is only 7:46 on the west coast. I was up real late last night hoping to sleep late because I am driving all night. And here I am so excited I can't sleep. Maybe later. 1 day, 2 hours and 9 minutes until I am in Disneyland! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo:

Michele

Have you stocked up on Mountain Dew for the drive? ;) I would be just like you. Who can sleep when you're going to Disney????

Unfortunately I can't drink soda!:sad2: I am hoping that I can manage to sleep some more today. I am so tired already. :upsidedow I just am so excited.

Michele

Unfortunately I can't drink soda!:sad2: I am hoping that I can manage to sleep some more today. I am so tired already. :upsidedow I just am so excited.

Michele

Oh dear! If I couldn't drink soda when I needed to stay awake like that I don't know how I could do it. I don't normally drink mountain dew but when the kids have a rough night and wake me up (sometimes DD has night terrors) a lot I have to stop and get one from the vending machine first thing when I'm at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter