The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooo i have no idea what to say i wish the teens would come post o here but you people scare them:goodvibes :goodvibes

Glad to be scary here! I always wanted to be a Disney Villain like maybe Maleficient! Oh yeah that works.

Michele
:laundy:

Hey Parla!!!:yay:

We are almost at 100!!!

Last one there is a rotten egg :moped:

\

Hey Parla!!!! Welcome BacK!!!

Right after you posted this new thread, I went to reply and it said boards down for upgrades.....

I couldn't get on for like 15 mins and was starting to get the shakes...:rotfl:

I know. Since I didn't know when it would be back I just went and watched a movie and fell asleep.

I went and did some internet surveys and then the incident with the sippy cup happened, so my night was done...

You can definitely take crayons.

Last trip on plane, I packed a whole page of goodies to keep DS occupied and made poor DH lug it all and then only thing he ended up using was a pack of crayons and a coloring book...

Less is More......

Thanks. I was trying to keep it very simple. Each child has a small bag that they will just have some paper and something to write with. DS will want to take his Nintendo DS but I'm not sure if they're allowed and I also don't want it getting lost in Disney World. I may let him take our Pal Mickey to play with on the plane. That thing kept him entertained for hours on the last trip.

Isn't it amazing how our DH's act younger than our kids sometimes? Mine was whining lastnight about next week being mid-terms in school. It's not like I knew his schedule for assignments when I planned vacation. He can do it all on the internet. Sorry quick vent.

Isn't it amazing how our DH's act younger than our kids sometimes? Mine was whining lastnight about next week being mid-terms in school. It's not like I knew his schedule for assignments when I planned vacation. He can do it all on the internet. Sorry quick vent.

Totally hear you.

Sometimes when things get stressful on vacation, DH will whine more than DS...
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks. I was trying to keep it very simple. Each child has a small bag that they will just have some paper and something to write with. DS will want to take his Nintendo DS but I'm not sure if they're allowed and I also don't want it getting lost in Disney World. I may let him take our Pal Mickey to play with on the plane. That thing kept him entertained for hours on the last trip.

You can take his nintendo ds, but I understand about you being afraid of it getting lost or broken, possibly.

You can use electronics on the plane, when the stewardess tell you it is time....

I plan on taking my DS Vtech laptop when we go

I have been planning since we got back from our last trip in May 06....

I love to plan and make lists..

I have been reading up all the restaurants on ddp....

I don't like there new kids menus too much......My DS is super picky and have to find places where they have what he will eat on their kids menu or a placec that is willing to let him substitute

I've been planning since October 8th! *chuckles* I have a list of things that would be fun to give to the characters. When we went, I brought acorns from my mom's house in NJ for Chip and Dale. They both flipped out when we gave them to them(they were in little sandwich bags so they could see them). It was the cutest thing! I can't wait to go back!! :love:

I've been planning since October 8th! *chuckles* I have a list of things that would be fun to give to the characters. When we went, I brought acorns from my mom's house in NJ for Chip and Dale. They both flipped out when we gave them to them(they were in little sandwich bags so they could see them). It was the cutest thing! I can't wait to go back!! :love:

I never thought of giving stuff to characters....that is too funny...

You could give little packs of honey to Pooh

I never thought of giving stuff to characters....that is too funny...

You could give little packs of honey to Pooh

That would be cute! :) I thought I might bring Belle a copy of the Hobbit(adventure story). Depending on if you are a pirate or a lost boy you could give Hook a ticking watch or a digital watch(it doesn't tick and he can tell time with it!). Little things like that get reactions, and get them in to character even more I think. It's the Disney magic. I'll probably end up trying to get though security with a sack of the most random stuff hoping I'll see certain characters. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter