The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I stayed up until either 2 or 3 last night depending on how you count with DST. I'll be back and forth on the DIS all day since I don't have to work today! :woohoo:

Sorry guys, I stayed up until either 2 or 3 last night depending on how you count with DST. I'll be back and forth on the DIS all day since I don't have to work today! :woohoo:

This is only our second Spring doing DST and hubby has already been late to a meeting for today! :rotfl: I guess I shouldn't laugh but it was on every media outlet available for the last week not to forget this weekend.

I just like to drop in and say good morning to you all. :hippie:

Have a great day. :cool1:

you very strange people

i just had a very nice hack xD

This is only our second Spring doing DST and hubby has already been late to a meeting for today! :rotfl: I guess I shouldn't laugh but it was on every media outlet available for the last week not to forget this weekend.

I've done DST all my life, it's annoying. I reminded the girls a few times not to forget to change their clocks. I didn't want to get called in because no one was there because they slept in!! :scared:

I wish we did!!! :( We have to budget for the next one. We probably won't be able to go again for a few years at least. :sad1: I need to loose some weight so someone could pack me in their suitcase! :rolleyes1

Planning a trip will help you get through it....even if it will be a couple more years....

Sorry, had to do some folding.

Yes, Long Beach Island is the motherland for me.

We're DVC people, so we'll be doing the villas over there.

We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge on our honeymoon and loved it. This is a trip for our 9th anniversary :love: I've been trying to get a room at WL Villas, but no luck. So, twist my arm, we'll take the Beach Club.

So to our California friends, sounds like you're getting all geared to go. I love Disneyland. The Fantasyland in California has it over the MK in WDW. Better themeing, more rides... but it's always so darn crowded when we visit Disneyland!

That is nice. I would love to be a DVC Member.....Probably have to wait about 5 or 10 more years til we can look into that

Just letting you know I'm awake. The board was acting slow when I posted this thread. I was barely able to get the link posted on the other board before the site went down for maintenance. It's going to take me a few minutes to get through all the posts.
\

Hey Parla!!!! Welcome BacK!!!

Right after you posted this new thread, I went to reply and it said boards down for upgrades.....

I couldn't get on for like 15 mins and was starting to get the shakes...:rotfl:

Good Morning Parla,

I just got up it is only 7:46 on the west coast. I was up real late last night hoping to sleep late because I am driving all night. And here I am so excited I can't sleep. Maybe later. 1 day, 2 hours and 9 minutes until I am in Disneyland! :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :woohoo:

Michele
:laundy:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am curious about this too. I had already thought on taking some and didn't even think of the possibility that it would be considered liquid. Can we take crayons or pencils on a plane? I really need to start figuring out everything that we can and can't take soon. I've only flown the one time and the only rule I remember is the weight limit.

You can definitely take crayons.

Last trip on plane, I packed a whole page of goodies to keep DS occupied and made poor DH lug it all and then only thing he ended up using was a pack of crayons and a coloring book...

Less is More......

Sorry I got off last night without saying goodbye.

My son was in bed with DH with a sippy cup full of milk...

Well, the lid was not totally on and my DH woke up in a cold pile of milk..

Had to strip bed, throw in washing machine, remake bed,, calm down crank DH....

I am here now...

Good Morning or afternoon all!!!!

Planning a trip will help you get through it....even if it will be a couple more years....

Oh I have a running list of things I want to do and see next time we go. That's as much planning as is really possible right now. We're going to budget a nice new camera in too. :thumbsup2

Oh I have a running list of things I want to do and see next time we go. That's as much planning as is really possible right now. We're going to budget a nice new camera in too. :thumbsup2

I have been planning since we got back from our last trip in May 06....

I love to plan and make lists..

I have been reading up all the restaurants on ddp....

I don't like there new kids menus too much......My DS is super picky and have to find places where they have what he will eat on their kids menu or a placec that is willing to let him substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter