The return of AFTER DARK! Sweethearts, Villains, and Star Wars

I have a spare queue for Villains with 26 mins left. I don't know how you use it, but I can give the Queue ID to anyone who wants it.

Has Disney not released park dates for past May 11 yet? The rest of May is blank for reservations and I'm hoping that doesn't mean all booked.

It’s 120 days out for regular tickets and 90 days out for Magic Keys, so the calendar for end of May isn’t open yet.

I just logged on and it said a 3 minute wait for Star Wars and now it's up to a 6 minute wait. Hopefully it doesn't keep going up. lol

I got on at 2:26 MST and it said 6 minutes. It went down to 2, then fluctuated between 2 and 1, less than 1, then up to 22 minutes and then 44 minutes, then almost immediately back to 2, then 6, then 2, then 3, etc. So far the initial 6-minute estimate has lasted 90 minutes.

Meanwhile, the bar has never been close to the right edge yet, but it is moving that way.

ETA: got through in just over 2 hours (4:30 MST). It looks like May 4 is sold out but May 3 and 27 still available.

Last edited:
Yikes, not sure if I want to go if ROR is not guaranteed. I've never been on that ride before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter