The SAB poll

What should the future of SAB be?

• I think SAB should remain exclusive to BC/YC guests only - no guests, no exceptions

• I think SAB should be open to all DVC members but no guests

• I think SAB should be open to anyone, for a price...

• I think SAB is just a pool and don't really care who uses it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stayed at BCV once; used SAB once; don't see what the fuss is about. It's just a pool. Sorry SAB-lovers. But at least you know there's one person who won't be trying to sneak into SAB. I agree with others who said end all pool-hopping altogether. If you're going to use a pool, enjoy the pool where you're staying.

I think it should remain exclusively for the enjoyment of those staying there. I know it always looks incredibly busy when I pass by, and that's with the wristbands.

Just an FYI--

Just returned from a BWV trip (TR coming soon) and we walked the loop each night. We all wanted to just look at SAB since we have not yet stayed at BCV. Anyway, there were no wristbands and we could have easily gone for a swim had we wanted to (being good DVC'ers, though, we did not illegally pool hop! :) ). In fact a lifeguard CM pointed out where we could find the towels, etc. Perhaps due to low crowds in May? Not sure, but at 92, it sure was hot enough!

Didn't vote. I'd prefer no pool hopping at all - for anyone to any pool. And for Disney to enforce their pool policy that says "pools are for enjoyment of the guests actually staying at the resort".

Would rather see a bit better DVC discount on single day admission to the waterparks and then those who don't want to use the pools at their resort "of residence" can hop to one of the waterparks.

I know there are many who will not agree with this, but I think there are way too many members for this perk to continue much longer.

I agree with you Carol!!

BC/YC only, no hopping, no guests, no exceptions. Why open it to Boardwalk guests, they have a pool of their own. Except ,of course, when their pool is closed.

I don't own at either, but I imagine some BWV owners might not be thrilled if BCVers hopped over to Luna Park. It seems like too big a headache for most DVCers to pool hop due to the distance involved, so these are probably the only two resorts where the opportunity is so great.

Perhaps these two close resorts could have reciprocity -- either both pools are open to DVCers at the other, or both are closed to each other (and all other hopping guidelines remain unchanged).

Didn't vote. I'd prefer no pool hopping at all - for anyone to any pool. And for Disney to enforce their pool policy that says "pools are for enjoyment of the guests actually staying at the resort".

Would rather see a bit better DVC discount on single day admission to the waterparks and then those who don't want to use the pools at their resort "of residence" can hop to one of the waterparks.

I know there are many who will not agree with this, but I think there are way too many members for this perk to continue much longer.

I like this idea -- DVCers are not the only people staying at the resorts, some of which have pools that seem undersized at times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter