The Search For The Elusive Duffoofy Or Our Wacky Family Blowout!!

Trip planning news!!

I put in a request for tickets for WBG and I to go to see the Ellen Show!! We are major fans!! I really hope we get tickets!!

Yesterday my nephew got married and I wanted to share a couple of photos.

183996_10151150431863088_1394660361_n.jpg

This was taken by the wedding photographer.

558641_468473473185498_1674546743_n.jpg

My mom and Ryan the groom. It was the grandma and grandson dance because his mother is deceased.

2012-09-08151549-1-1.jpg

The Bride and groom kissing.

2012-09-08172241-1.jpg

First dance as man and wife.

2012-09-08144040.jpg

The flower girl and the ring bearer. The ring bearer is my great nephew Jason.

Sorry for the :offtopic: but I had to share!

Trip planning news!!

I put in a request for tickets for WBG and I to go to see the Ellen Show!! We are major fans!! I really hope we get tickets!!

WOO HOO

I hope you get some

She has best show. No matter who her guests are, the show is always so funny :rotfl:

Great wedding pics

Congrats to your nephew and Bride

:lovestruc

WOO HOO

I hope you get some

She has best show. No matter who her guests are, the show is always so funny :rotfl:

Great wedding pics

Congrats to your nephew and Bride

:lovestruc

I really hope we get them too!! I am so excited at the thought!!

Thank you, I wish all the best for my new niece and nephew.pixiedust:

With our trip getting closer I decided that I need a few things. Like a pair of shoes, pants, shirts and such.

5701047784908.jpg

5701047784835.jpg

I got these two shirts on the Disney Store website, no sale I just HAD to have them.

The other 3 shirts I bought are just normal t-shirt type t-shirts, both v-neck and round neck. I bought myself 3 pairs of capri pants and a pair of pants.

51Cnym9zbyL_SL1100_.jpg

These are my new sneakers. Other than the shoes I will be waiting to wear everything. I will get them all ready and pack them. Yes, Kelly I will be packing some things early.:rotfl:

Cute shirts, especially the Snow White One :goodvibes

I am proud to know. I have been tossing odds and ends in my suitcase about 3 months before my trip:rotfl:

I am anxious to really pack soon....I might start Wednesday...That will be 2 weeks out, not too bad :wizard:

Cute shirts, especially the Snow White One :goodvibes

I am proud to know. I have been tossing odds and ends in my suitcase about 3 months before my trip:rotfl:

I am anxious to really pack soon....I might start Wednesday...That will be 2 weeks out, not too bad :wizard:

I knew you would like the Snow White one. I figured I couldn't beat the two for $28 deal. I considered getting a Maleficent one that was $28.50 but I figured I would get two instead.

I know you are crazy for the packing. I drag it out until the last second but I figure with the clothes being bought for the trip I should pack them as soon as I can.

I am surprised you are waiting until Wednesday.:rotfl: Your trip is approaching so fast.

I just realized that I hadn't checked out your pre-trip report. Bad Molly. :(

So, as usual, I'm going to read backwards in it, and I saw those wedding pix! Two things. One, they got the tent liner, good for them. We did NOT, we cheaped out, and therefore our pictures look worse than they should have. Stupid metal poles in the tent ceiling... Two, she got the little Barbie Bride arm loop for her train! I'm giddy to see that. I 100% should have done that. I had loops etc put in for a "bustle", and then my matron of honor, who had been asked to NOT drink until AFTER the ceremony, but who broke into the champagne before she'd even gotten dressed for the wedding, stepped solidly on the back of my bustle, broke the loops, and, of course, had forgotten the fix-it kit (that another friend had created, given to me, and I'd given it to the MOH for safekeeping) back at the hotel. Which was 2 miles down the road and MOH and her husband had both already been drinking.

I should have had the arm loop as a backup! Your niece in law is smart!

OK I gotta get some sleep. A cold smacked me several hours ago so it's silly for me to be awake right now. I'll read further back later on!

Molly, I was so impressed with her attendants, they didn't have any wine or champagne until after the pictures and everything were done. I love the idea of the band for her.

I would have been so ticked off at my MOH. It is my belief that the wedding is all about the bride and the bride needs to be kept happy.

I hold you feel better!

Well, it is with a heavy heart that I must post the end of the trip report. We ended up with some very unexpected expenses and we have to post pone our trip. We are not cancelling it, just merely putting it on hold.

Thank you for following.:wave2:

kaoden39 said:
Well, it is with a heavy heart that I must post the end of the trip report. We ended up with some very unexpected expenses and we have to post pone our trip. We are not cancelling it, just merely putting it on hold.

Oh, I am sorry but glad you can just postpone and not completely cancel. Let us know when you are planning again.

I'm so sorry the trip has to be placed on hold for now.

I am sorry you have to postpone your trip Michele. I hope this means you can plan an even better one in the future.

Also the photos of your nephews wedding are great! Looked like a lot of fun. And the little guys are so cute! :goodvibes

Those shirts are really cute too!

That's such a shame, Michele.:hug: I know you were looking forward to the trip, and trying to stay positive about it even in the face of all kinds of other things going on. It's too bad that it finally had to come to the point of postponing. (I assume that, even though you all will go eventually, it will not be during the holiday season so it will be a whole different experience.)

I have certainly had that happen before - where I have had DLR planned way in advance and then, as it gets closer to the time of the trip, the money just isn't there - or there is an unexpected expense that derails everything. That's kind of why I gave up making 'set in stone' plans too far in advance. There is just too much time for things to backfire, or for the money to not be there.

Following along with Laurie's PTR and reading about all of the ups and downs of planning that WDW holiday trip, I think that if I were in her shoes I would have just been stressed to the limits a long time ago and probably given up. I hope she doesn't give up because I selfishly want to read about her travels to WDW during the holiday season, but all of the uncertainty about how she is going to pull it all together would have been too much for me, I think.

I am sorry you have to postpone your trip Michele. I hope this means you can plan an even better one in the future.

Also the photos of your nephews wedding are great! Looked like a lot of fun. And the little guys are so cute! :goodvibes

Those shirts are really cute too!

Thank you Andrea.

That's such a shame, Michele.:hug: I know you were looking forward to the trip, and trying to stay positive about it even in the face of all kinds of other things going on. It's too bad that it finally had to come to the point of postponing. (I assume that, even though you all will go eventually, it will not be during the holiday season so it will be a whole different experience.)

I have certainly had that happen before - where I have had DLR planned way in advance and then, as it gets closer to the time of the trip, the money just isn't there - or there is an unexpected expense that derails everything. That's kind of why I gave up making 'set in stone' plans too far in advance. There is just too much time for things to backfire, or for the money to not be there.

Following along with Laurie's PTR and reading about all of the ups and downs of planning that WDW holiday trip, I think that if I were in her shoes I would have just been stressed to the limits a long time ago and probably given up. I hope she doesn't give up because I selfishly want to read about her travels to WDW during the holiday season, but all of the uncertainty about how she is going to pull it all together would have been too much for me, I think.

Sherry, this is just one of those cases where the money had to go to the greater good of all. :rotfl: Seriously though, I wasn't feeling all that comfortable leaving Kacy alone while the rest of us went.

I am sorry to hear that

But I am glad you are just rescheduling it and not cancelling it

Make sure you tell us when you pick new dates

pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter