The Smith's "Yes We Are Pulling DD Out of School Twice This Year" PTR!

So sorry about your friend's loss. It reminds you what a miracle our children are.

Your trip is just around the corner! :dance3:

This made me giggle :goodvibes

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Prayers and pixie dust for you both.

17 days!! :woohoo:

I'm so sorry about your friend's loss. I can't even imagine how hard that must be. :hug:

How many days now?

So sorry about your friend's loss. It reminds you what a miracle our children are.

Thanks all :grouphug:

2 weeks til I show you the world
Aladdin2.jpg

(Aladdin and Jasmine are on the countdown today ;))

I have been recovering from a stomach flu since Mother's Day. Luckily I'm getting over it now. The past 2 people I've known who have gone to WDW have gotten sick so I'm hoping that it's past me and we'll skip the dreaded WDW bug :sick:

Does anyone else have the links on the bottom of their siggie to FB and email showing on their screen????

Yes, I have the links too. They have been there for the last few days now. :confused3

Your trip is soooooo close. I hope the stomach bug has come and gone for you and your trip to WDW will be filled with healthy travelers!

Recital done...school performance of Guys and Dolls done...couple of bday parties and a graduation party to go before we can leave for WDW ;)

Rehearsal and Recital pics up on FB. Head on over since I'm too lazy to upload them to photobucket :rolleyes1

Finally found my way over here!! Your daughter is such a cutie putootie LOL!!!! You are very talented in being able to make her those beautiful dresses!!!

Hope you're feeling better!! Good luck with all your final preparations!!!

Sorry to hear about your friend. I lost a wee one about midway through a pregnancy and it is awful. You think once you get that far along you're smooth sailing. So sad. Big hugs to both of you.

It's almost time for us to do online check in!!!!!!!!!!!

What a busy day you had!

The pictures are cute, cute, cute!

Thank you! It was a crazy day. I'm tired! This morning we had church and gardening and we have a bday party at 2:30...I think I might sneak in a nap!

Oohh, I'm going to check out the pictures over on FB now! Sounds like you've been busy!

The end of the school year is always nuts!

Finally found my way over here!! Your daughter is such a cutie putootie LOL!!!! You are very talented in being able to make her those beautiful dresses!!!

Hope you're feeling better!! Good luck with all your final preparations!!!

Welcome over Jen! I am feeling better thank you! We had a little scare. School nurse called me Friday that Aisling was sick and needed to go home :scared1: I thought for sure that she had my bug but an afternoon on the couch and a little soup and she was fine.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I lost a wee one about midway through a pregnancy and it is awful. You think once you get that far along you're smooth sailing. So sad. Big hugs to both of you.

It's almost time for us to do online check in!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you :hug: Everyone is doing ok. They had known for a little while that he had a heart defect but didn't know the extent unfortunately. Not that anything could have been done.

But enough of sad things...off to the happiest place on earth :banana: But that reminded me...can you do online check in with DVC????? I don't think I can since I'm renting points??? I need to find out about that!

Wahooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly!!!

So yesterday (with my spare 5 minutes) I ran to WallyWorld for "trip stuff" and ended up getting 1 small bag of stuff....$101!!! :eek: I did discover that I had lost a memory card (again :eek:). Luckily I discovered it THIS week so I had time to go buy one. Discount stores don't typically carry the CF cards you need for DSLRs but Walmart actually had one. So that was $25 but I seriously spent $75 on toiletry stuff and socks! (does anyone else insist on new socks for WDW????)

BTW, for those not on FB....here is Aisling doing some weirdly awkward pose :rolleyes1

008.jpg

We picked up a few groceries yesterday and stuff for the trip- $125!!! Everything Cooper sees, he asks, "can we have this in our room at WDW?" it is getting insane. I did start getting stuff together. At first glance, I thought we might be able to all fit in one bag, but I am pretty sure it will take 2.

I finished all of the machine applique for the trip today! Waaaahhhoooooo! now I just have "star wars" on 3 things, Aloha on one and then stitch as elvis and donald duck with a surf board (all by hand). ohhhh and I need to sew it all up! I don't think it will be that bad though. My boss is out this week, so I will get a lot done at work during normal hours rather than at nights. I should have free evenings this week!

And I remembered today that I totally didn't order water! We can just buy it in the park, but I am kicking myself at all of the things I keep forgetting!

:laughing: I actually did bring all new socks with me on my trip this year! I normally don't do that though. However, I do like to buy all new toiletries for a trip - full size one's too! :confused3 Why I can't just take the stuff I already have, I don't know.

And I remembered today that I totally didn't order water! We can just buy it in the park, but I am kicking myself at all of the things I keep forgetting!

We are not going to need 24 waters over 5 days...you can take some of ours :thumbsup2

I totally forgot that you are renting DVC points. No idea on check in for that. :confused3

My husband and I are starting to work on packing/figuring out what we need. He, of course, says he needs new socks. :rotfl2:

:laughing: I actually did bring all new socks with me on my trip this year! I normally don't do that though. However, I do like to buy all new toiletries for a trip - full size one's too! :confused3 Why I can't just take the stuff I already have, I don't know.

I totally forgot that you are renting DVC points. No idea on check in for that. :confused3

My husband and I are starting to work on packing/figuring out what we need. He, of course, says he needs new socks. :rotfl2:

But new socks are so nice for the trip...extra comfy! However, I only buy myself new socks. If Randy wants them...he's on his own!

10 days!!!!!!!!!!

AKL.jpg

AKLlobby.jpg

We are all checked in and ready for our Safari!!!

by the way, if I am reading your PTR/TR and have been slow to respond...I apologize. I always read DIS at work :ssst: and they banned us two weeks ago. They are currently monitoring everyone's internet usage to come up with a solution for some bandwith problems we've been having. Unless anyone can come up with a reason why DIS would be "work-related" :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter