The Smith's "Yes We Are Pulling DD Out of School Twice This Year" PTR!

6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

m3.jpg

You will NOT however being seeing THIS smile in our PP pics this time around. Aisling is resembling a hockey player these days ;) She has lost 3 teeth in the past couple of weeks and depending on how much she plays with the 4th one that is very loose already...we might be out 4 by the trip :rolleyes: Tough to be named Aisling Smith when you don't have teeth either! She totally can't say her own name right now!!!

I love it when little kids lose teeth like that, it's so freaking cute!

That pic is totally a sign. :hug:

1 week WOOT!!

Hehe, I can't wait to see the pics of toothless Aisling in Disney! :laughing:

5 days left...it's 6am....I am here TOTALLY by myself (Randy is working OT and Aisling slept over my inlaws to help decorate/cook for my SIL's graduation party)....and I am UP. :headache: My little monster Bailey who is not so little anymore (I really need to share new pics of him) wanted to play. He's already done playing so I figure I should be productive. I have no where to be until 2pm. My plan is housework and then packing :thumbsup2 and then hopefully run up to NH to buy any last minute things that I've forgotten about.

Randy put on Lionel Richie's greatest hits for Aisling to sing along to last night as we were driving her to my inlaws. I swear that was even better than making her say her name over and over :laughing:

4 days!!!!

Aisling and I are pretty much packed...birthday parties are all over...graduation parties are over! Tomorrow I am going to an ACTUAL graduation at Boston College (one of my kids is graduating and invited me...his social worker!) Also hopefully de-greying the old hair tomorrow night so my DIS friends believe that I'm 33 :rotfl2: Tuesday and Wed I have work. Tuesday night is family dinner with the inlaws :faint: Wed will be last minute stuff and Thursday morning I am dropping Miss Thing off at school while I hit the spa :rolleyes1

It's getting close!

Be on the lookout for my MIL at BC....she works there. ;) :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

It's kinda funny because she mentions how she works there all the time, even at our wedding in a speech. So I just told Marc that BC graduation is tomorrow and he looks horrified and says, "My mother sent an email out?" It was hilarious. :rotfl2:

Be on the lookout for my MIL at BC....she works there. ;) :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

It's kinda funny because she mentions how she works there all the time, even at our wedding in a speech. So I just told Marc that BC graduation is tomorrow and he looks horrified and says, "My mother sent an email out?" It was hilarious. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Don't ever tell her that I dropped out of the MSW program at BC...she'll hate me :rolleyes1

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Don't ever tell her that I dropped out of the MSW program at BC...she'll hate me :rolleyes1

You gave us a good chuckle tonight. We even have a special "BC" voice that we use, including BIL and FSIL. It's quite the family joke. My favorite BC story from MIL was how she had a connection to Doug Flutie and could arrange a meeting. So Marc's grandfather is so excited and asks when she met him and she goes, "Oh, I haven't but you know I work at BC and he went there."

Honest to God.

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

You gave us a good chuckle tonight. We even have a special "BC" voice that we use, including BIL and FSIL. It's quite the family joke. My favorite BC story from MIL was how she had a connection to Doug Flutie and could arrange a meeting. So Marc's grandfather is so excited and asks when she met him and she goes, "Oh, I haven't but you know I work at BC and he went there."

Honest to God.

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Hmmmm...I went there and so did he. Does that mean I'm connected too?????
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Aw MILs :headache:

Hmmmm...I went there and so did he. Does that mean I'm connected too?????
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Aw MILs :headache:

It's my very favorite MIL/BC story. It makes me laugh EVERYTIME. What was even funnier was that SIL and I were sitting across from each other at the table and we both tried so hard not to laugh, we weren't very successful.

And yes, you are connected too. :lmao:

Kristine, are you getting nervous about the crowds while we're down there? Touringplans.com has got me very nervous.... :scared1:

Kristine, are you getting nervous about the crowds while we're down there? Touringplans.com has got me very nervous.... :scared1:

Not getting scared because I already expected them to be quite large. However, I've never found those charts to be that accurate. On our last trip they were 7s and 8s and we waited maybe 10 minutes for things. However, in February, it was predicted to be slow and the lines were AWFUL...so you never know. They are a guess...a best guess...but a guess. What I DON'T like about crowd charts is that they don't break it down by parks. I can't imagine that EVERY park is going to be a 10 on Sunday! Also, a couple of weeks ago, the park levels were predicted to be MUCH lower (4s and 5s) so I'm thinking it's because they now think more locals will be coming- which I'm sure will happen but a couple of weeks ago, they knew the expected hotel occupancies and still were only predicting medium crowds...not quite sure why the sudden bump??? :confused3

OOOh I hope she dances too! What does she do? Aisling takes Tap, Jazz, and Ballet but they only perform tap/jazz in the recital at her level.

Packing is um.....going! Not a single thing is packed. :rolleyes:

DD did dance at her recital!! She had the audience chuckling at one point because she stopped walking in a circle the way she was suppose to go and started trying to go the opposite way, against her fellow dancers. :rotfl: It was super cute experience though! She is just in intro to dance at the moment since she is too little for the other classes. I hope to put her pre-ballet next term. :goodvibes:

I finally joined TGM and I have to say, the way it is set up makes more sense it seems than TP. They do not agree, that I have noticed. :rotfl2:I hope the crowds are great for you!! :goodvibes:

2 days left to go!!!! :cheer2:

DD did dance at her recital!! She had the audience chuckling at one point because she stopped walking in a circle the way she was suppose to go and started trying to go the opposite way, against her fellow dancers. :rotfl: It was super cute experience though! She is just in intro to dance at the moment since she is too little for the other classes. I hope to put her pre-ballet next term. :goodvibes:

I finally joined TGM and I have to say, the way it is set up makes more sense it seems than TP. They do not agree, that I have noticed. :rotfl2:I hope the crowds are great for you!! :goodvibes:

2 days left to go!!!! :cheer2:

So cute! You won't believe the difference in her next year. Aisling started dance at age 2. I can't believe how far she's come since then! She does jazz, ballet, and tap. She wants to take Irish Step but seriously...we are running out of days

Woo hoo!!! Almost time to leave! :woohoo:

it IS almost here!!!!! i can't believe I have to finish up everything tomorrow night. Although Randy's little sister and her fiance just asked to take Ash to dinner so we can get last minute stuff done...how nice is that???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter