The Smith's "Yes We Are Pulling DD Out of School Twice This Year" PTR!

:thumbsup2
It was my 1st attempt and not very good but I have been doing a lot of reading to improve my TR writing skills, I have also learned what pics I am missing to make my scrapbook great ( I am new to that too but almost done my first one)

You did great!! Since it was nice and short..I read it all last night. You got some great pics

If truth be told, Jetblue is my fav, with southwest a close second. But as price is almost always a factor I have flown Airtran many times and in fact are flying them again for my next trip. One way though. And they have already changed the times 3 times since booking. But it was cheap-cheap. So I'll suffer through it. Maybe not quietly.

Oh you are a brave brave soul for going to the Omni while you are feeling sick. I can fell 100% fine but by the time I leave there I usually feel queasy. Blech.

WOO HOO for Tink being halfway through your ticker. :banana::banana::banana:

If truth be told, Jetblue is my fav, with southwest a close second. But as price is almost always a factor I have flown Airtran many times and in fact are flying them again for my next trip. One way though. And they have already changed the times 3 times since booking. But it was cheap-cheap. So I'll suffer through it. Maybe not quietly.

Jetblue is our favorite too. But now that SW flys out of Boston...JetBlue's prices have gone up a LOT

HOW do you teach Kindergarten??? I'm teaching Jr. Achievement to Aisling's class. You need some serious patience for that age group :thumbsup2

Thanks We had fun!

You're welcome

Oh you are a brave brave soul for going to the Omni while you are feeling sick. I can fell 100% fine but by the time I leave there I usually feel queasy. Blech.

WOO HOO for Tink being halfway through your ticker. :banana::banana::banana:

It wasn't pretty. I had to close my eyes a lot

Oh no! I hope your mom is ok - sounds like she had quite the fall.

Yay for a half-way Tink! :tinker:

Mom is ok thank you. Many shades of purple and still walking like a snail but she's ok!

The Omni can be horrible when prone to motion sickness.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's fall. I hope she was able to get herself checked out and she heals quickly. :goodvibes

The Omni can be horrible when prone to motion sickness.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's fall. I hope she was able to get herself checked out and she heals quickly. :goodvibes

Yup the older I get the worse the Omni seems :sad2:

Thanks about my mom. Right now she's more concerned about how she's going to finish the rest of her spring cleaning. Seriously woman...let it GO :rolleyes1 There isn't a speck of dust EVER in her house. I don't know what she thinks she's cleaning anyway :rotfl2:

Ouch. Poor mom... it's so hard to rest when you've got lots to do!

Hooray for Tink's ticker travel!! :tink:

That really is a pick-me-up!

Kathy

Ouch. Poor mom... it's so hard to rest when you've got lots to do!

Hooray for Tink's ticker travel!! :tink:

That really is a pick-me-up!

Kathy

It really is a pick me up. I've still be sick since Sunday since Tink is definitely helping me get through the work days LOL!

My mom doesn't know the meaning of the word "rest" :rotfl:

Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is feeling better soon. Maybe, you could send Ash over to help her with the cleaning. . .if she is anything like my boys, it will be more mess than clean, but you mom might feel a little better.

I am sooooo excited about being closer to the trip. Now my parents are talking about going back, maybe Christmas, so we might be getting season passes in May- yeah for extra unexpected expenses!!! at least it means we might be going back!

And I didn't know anything about this Omni before reading this. I now know more than enough to know that I will NEVER go!

Do NOT be alarmed!!!! You may notice that Tink went all the way back to the beginning of my ticker. But my trip is still on the same date! The other ticker got screwed up so I had to make a new one :sad2:

HAHA No I wish. We had money saved and are getting a good chuck for a refund and DH wanted to take his son before he gets too old. He'll be in 9 in June right before we leave.

Plus, its leverage for me to POSSIBLY start a family sooner rather than later ;)

Oh and that $300 gift card that Disney is throwing in isn't too shabby either. Thats our meals right there!

HAHA No I wish. We had money saved and are getting a good chuck for a refund and DH wanted to take his son before he gets too old. He'll be in 9 in June right before we leave.

Plus, its leverage for me to POSSIBLY start a family sooner rather than later ;)

Oh and that $300 gift card that Disney is throwing in isn't too shabby either. Thats are meals right there!

Well....you ARE going to be 30 soon ;) :rotfl:

You know...Disney Souvenirs make excellent grownups ;)

I know! Time is running out! :rotfl:

Hmmm is Aisling a Disney souvenir? ;) If so, I'll take one!

She isn't....I am ;) I have never let my mother forget that she rode Space Mountain while pregnant with me ;) :lmao:

Aisling is a Valentine's Day souvenir :lovestruc NOT a souvenir from our trip to Ireland a couple of weeks earlier. My MIL...who can't do math...tells EVERYONE that's why she had a Gaelic name. UGGGHH

She isn't....I am ;)

Even better. :goodvibes

So ya we figured we'd go before he gets too old as he's never been and dying to go and when we saw the deal with the gift card, we booked it. I'm super excited for both! 12 days from now I'll be there :goodvibes:goodvibes

Even better. :goodvibes

So ya we figured we'd go before he gets too old as he's never been and dying to go and when we saw the deal with the gift card, we booked it. I'm super excited for both! 12 days from now I'll be there :goodvibes:goodvibes

So where are you staying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter