The walking dead amc #2

Is anyone still watching? I'm sticking with it until the end, though, it's not nearly as good as it used to be.

I gave up. I didn't want to, since I watched from the beginning, but it just became boring and confusing. So many characters. They would start a story then you wouldn't see those characters for weeks. Then they would circle back and I kept forgetting who was who and what their story was. I am still recording it and may watch it at some point. Did they ever get back to the helicopter taking Rick and the trash lady (forget her name).

DH watched the first few minutes with me and kept asking questions because he doesn’t usually watch it. I kept telling him I don’t remember because it’s been so long since the last episode. Guess I should have done a refresher. Lol

I gave up. I didn't want to, since I watched from the beginning, but it just became boring and confusing. So many characters. They would start a story then you wouldn't see those characters for weeks. Then they would circle back and I kept forgetting who was who and what their story was. I am still recording it and may watch it at some point. Did they ever get back to the helicopter taking Rick and the trash lady (forget her name).

No. Although Michonne found some things belonging to Rick while out trying to help another survivor, so now she's off looking for him.

Anyone else annoyed with audio? The music being so loud but then can’t hear them talking? Wasn’t our tv because other channels and also AMC commercials were fine. We had to put the subtitles on

Well, she went off from the original WD. I'm not sure if she's crossed over, since I don't watch the others.

It was hard to get into last night after having not watched it in so long. I think they are doing a few character centric episodes because of COVID. I guess this way not everyone is on set. So this week is was pretty much Maggie, next week it looks to be Daryl and Carol. I am looking forward to the Negan backstory episode.

So what is up with Elijah, is he mute or just refuses to talk.? I thought he would be scarred since he wears a mask, but he isn't. Maggie just told Kelly he has been through a lot, so I guess at some point we'll find out why he walks around like that and doesn't talk.

I am looking forward to seeing Dog again! And the Negan episode.

I rather liked the episode, especially seeing that it's due to the protocols needed. One way for new content so we don't have to wait until the actual season 11 starts.

I got confused when there were suddenly the new people that randomly joined when only the 1 girl was first seen.. but that was answered real quick.

I'm looking forward to the Negan episode. I was able to go on the Senoia tour right when they were finishing that work at the house so very curious the outsides they show etc.

So, what did everyone think about last night's episode?

I thought it was okay. Looks like Daryl finally got a love interest. I'm wondering if Leah and Connie will show up at the same time lol. I'm also wondering if Carol and Daryl will end up together. There is talk about them having a spin off.

These last 2 episodes haven't really moved the show along, but I understand with COVID why that is. I figure at least we're getting some episodes until they can hopefully start filming normally again.

So, what did everyone think about last night's episode?

I thought it was okay. Looks like Daryl finally got a love interest. I'm wondering if Leah and Connie will show up at the same time lol. I'm also wondering if Carol and Daryl will end up together. There is talk about them having a spin off.

These last 2 episodes haven't really moved the show along, but I understand with COVID why that is. I figure at least we're getting some episodes until they can hopefully start filming normally again.

The timeline is hard to follow but that's nothing new for this show. I did enjoy this episode more than last week.

I guess the episode did set up Carol and Daryl having a falling out and will probably not be together for a while. It did make me sad to see how long Daryl searched for Rick and how he even referred to him as his brother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter