The walking dead amc #2

I can't believe Leah would willingly leave dog. Maybe the helicopter people took her??

I liked the episode but very intense. It was pulling out emotions that I didn't fully expect. With these extra character episodes I'm not expecting any of our normal characters to be killed; always the new. Even thinking that it was still intense to know what was going to happen.
I was hoping there's suddenly be a triplet that can come back but I know that's not happening.

Definitely intense. Was wondering if Gabe made the right choice killing Mays, but when you see the brother handcuffed upstairs, I think he did. I'm looking forward to next week, I didn't expect to see Eugene and them until the next season began. Hopefully we get some answers as to who those storm troopers are.

I watch TWD with my mom and she slept through last night's episode. That's how boring it was... lol

I had to fight to keep myself up too. That episode did nothing for the show. In fact, I don't think Yumiko or Eugene were on the episode. I think they had stand ins for them. If you notice the scenes with Eugene, you never clearly see his face and he whispers. Yumiko you never see, just hear and didn't really sound like her. So we don't even know what is real or imagined by Princess. I'm guessing the scenes with the guard were real, but who knows. What a waste of an hour.

I wasn’t to thrilled with last nights episode too, but then again, I’m not to thrilled with Princess either - she’s annoying.

I know these episodes are just fillers to tide us over until next season, but this one was just 👎🏻.

Loved it!

if you watch the talking dead show afterwards, it explained those loose ends you mentioned

So I liked this one better than the Darryl love story one. But it was kinda ridiculous. ANd over on my TV show site I follow, they ALL hated it. Everyone! Ripped it apart. But I kinda like this crazy comic-y character. I wonder if she is the one holding her "friends" all captive and the stormtroopers are not really there. Maybe Eugene's lady friend will come save them.

The Darryl love story made zero sense in that Darryl doesn't do love. He never, in all these years. He started to get the feels for Connie...but was that supposed to be after this big love of his disappeared? Like he finds her cabin empty and things thrown over and dog left behind and assumes she went on vacation??? So he strolls back to our group and starts up a relationship with Connie??? Just shrugs and moves on. STUPID!!!!

I guess she was going to offer it to just her close friends lol. I'm looking forward to the Negan episode. Will be nice to see how he got to be "Negan"

I forget which season it was when negan talked about he was a teacher and how he lost his family

So what did everyone think? I do think it was the best of the 6 filler episodes. I like that they didn't make Negan perfect before the apocalypse. He was a flawed man, albeit, not as violent as he became, but I can imagine how horrible he felt that she killed herself the same day he left to get her medicine. She was wearing the same clothes, how I was able to tell. Interesting he got the medicine from Laura and her father. Laura is still alive, I image her father died since we never see him again.

I thought it was really good... finally! Funny to see Negan kind of scared to kill a zombie. Wearing the goggles and clumsily wielding that hammer. I didn't realize she killed herself the same day he left. Good catch! But I thought it was really unbelievable that he thought she'd still be alive, period, six weeks later? Suicide or not. JDM and HBM were excellent!!

Also, I didn't catch it during the show, but read it in a couple of recaps, that they revealed Negan's last name on a trophy and the mailbox. Smith. All these years I just assumed Negan was his last name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter