The walking dead amc #2

Figured you all would appreciate this: I saw Chandler Riggs (Carl) last week at Disney Hollywood Studios in the Indiana Jones gift shop! I was just hanging around the area waiting for a dinner ADR at 50s Prime Time, and there he was! He seemed to be with a girlfriend.... I didn't ask for a pic or anything because I figured he was on vacation and deserved to be left alone, but it was still weird and unexpected that he was there!

He's here in Orlando all the time. His GF lives here and attends the HS in our school district.

That's awesome that you saw him at DHS. I would have totally held him hostage until he gave up Reedus' digits :rotfl2:

Last edited:
My jury is still out on the MSF. I'm having a love/hate thing going on right now with it. I need to watch it one more time.

Regarding the prologue for the back eight, I was yelling at my tv as to why they stopped the truck and got out. Plus I was not expecting Negan's group until later in S6.

I think it's going to be Morgan who gets a date with Lucille. Or it still could possibly be Glenn. I hope (and pray) that it's not Daryl instead - I still think that Rick, Carol, and Daryl are 100% untouchable. Could also be Michonne that meets Lucille. She's on Broadway right now, and she has always seemed like the kind of actor who would want to be killed off to be able to move on to bigger things.

He's here in Orlando all the time. His GF lives here and attends the HS in our school district.

That's awesome that you saw him at DHS. I would have totally held him hostage until he gave up Reedus' digits :rotfl2:

I didn't know that. I'll have to keep an eye out for him more often.

My jury is still out on the MSF. I'm having a love/hate thing going on right now with it. I need to watch it one more time.

Regarding the prologue for the back eight, I was yelling at my tv as to why they stopped the truck and got out. Plus I was not expecting Negan's group until later in S6.

I was thinking the same thing. I would have just mowed them over. You know no good would have come from it.

**If you quote a reply that has a hidden spoiler apparently it shows up when it's quoted. That's dumb. Luckily I saw that before my brain had a chance to read it.**

I didn't know that. I'll have to keep an eye out for him more often.

I was thinking the same thing. I would have just mowed them over. You know no good would have come from it.

**If you quote a reply that has a hidden spoiler apparently it shows up when it's quoted. That's dumb. Luckily I saw that before my brain had a chance to read it.**

I'm not sure why the hidden spoiler showed up in my quoted post, I agree that it's "dumb". I can't figure out why though it was not showing when I viewed this thread. I went ahead and deleted my entire post, which basically was a response to LiveYourLife's spoiler, nothing factual, using the spoiler feature.

Last edited:
My husband said as we watched, "Why don't they just wear walker guts all the time? That just seems obvious." But if they did that, there would be no show! Just everyone walking around in walker guts all the time. And if they did that, Lori would still be around! hahaha!

I'm not sure why the hidden spoiler showed up in my quoted post, I agree that it's "dumb". I can't figure out why though it was not showing when I viewed this thread. I went ahead and deleted my entire post, which basically was a response to LiveYourLife's spoiler, nothing factual, using the spoiler feature.

Maybe I did something wrong with the spoiler button in my post? It really wasn't too spoiler-ish, but it does discuss a snippet from the comics. @Belle0101 I'd like to know your thoughts, feel free to DM/PM me.

My husband said as we watched, "Why don't they just wear walker guts all the time? That just seems obvious." But if they did that, there would be no show! Just everyone walking around in walker guts all the time. And if they did that, Lori would still be around! hahaha!

Kirkman addressed that on TTD. It's not practical: 1) not really safe (health-wise) to play with, and be covered in Walker-guts. 2) the smell and freshness of the Walker-guts doesn't last long, so they'd have to be constantly killing, gutting, and re-applying. Kind of like the ZA version of "Lather, rinse, repeat".

Kirkman addressed that on TTD. It's not practical: 1) not really safe (health-wise) to play with, and be covered in Walker-guts. 2) the smell and freshness of the Walker-guts doesn't last long, so they'd have to be constantly killing, gutting, and re-applying. Kind of like the ZA version of "Lather, rinse, repeat".

Ahhh! That makes sense. I must have missed that episode of TTD. Thanks!

I also think Tara should have taken the shot. She showed us she's very capable of hanging off the ledge & shooting walkers in the head when Spencer fell from his high wire act. They have to know the wolf won't keep her alive. They show no mercy. More than likely the wolf will use her as bait for the walkers to get away. I really really hope Morgan comes to his senses or he will be kicked out.
It will be either Daryl or Abraham with Lucille. The way they have been focusing on Abraham though makes me think it will be him. I also was yelling to keep driving at the tv. Though with fuel inside the tank, would there be a risk it could blow if shot up?

No way will they kill off Daryl. It simply will not happen. He is one of the growing list of untouchables IMO.

I think one of them is going to go. Probably soon, before season's end if not in the MS premiere. A show like TWD can't thrive with a long and growing list of untouchables. The writers are going to have to kill one of them off, if only to prove that no one is "safe".

I think one of them is going to go. Probably soon, before season's end if not in the MS premiere. A show like TWD can't thrive with a long and growing list of untouchables. The writers are going to have to kill one of them off, if only to prove that no one is "safe".

I agree, this is a problem. The list of untouchables is growing and growing. In the first few seasons, they could kill off characters. People liked them, but were not invested in them like we are now. Sure we liked Dale, but we were not as attached as we would have been if he had been on for multiple seasons. Not like we are attached to Daryl and Carol.

It's like they are afraid to kill one of them off so they play it safe and introduce characters, and we like them (but are not attached to them), then kill them off. Like Deanna, Bob, Noah, Sashas brother (can't remember his name). I personally think the writers have backed themselves into a corner. They became known in the first few seasons for killing off main characters, nobody was safe. Then, as time went on, we all became attached to the long time characters, and they are hesitant to kill them off now that we all are invested in them.

For me (because it's all about ME! ME! ME! LOL!), the untouchables are truly the Atlanta 5. While yes, I've become emotionally invested in Abraham, Sasha, Maggie, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, and Eugene - I feel like they could be killed off without *quite* the upheaval killing off the A5 would, and I've always said that anyone from ASZ in expendable.

I go to quite a few Cons. The longest queue lines for autographs and "table selfies"? The Atlanta 5.

And my favorite lines? "am I the only one Zen around here? Good Lord!" - Daryl and "your Dad was an *******!" - CORAL!

Yep...only untouchables are Rick, Daryl, Carol, Carl, and Glen. Everyone else is zombie chow. Thought the reality id that they should kill off some folks by means OTHER than zombies. Friendly fire...a fall...at the hands of the enemy etc. Otherwise we'll start to become immune to the deat-by-zombie routine.

I agree that the A5 are untouchable. I'd rather not see any of them go. Personally I'd also add Michone to the list. The others aren't bad, but I'd only cry for a few episodes. If any of the A5 die then I may have to stop watching. I think there'd be a revolt, lol.

I guess I'd also have to say that Judith is included in the A5 by proxy. They've done so much to save her, plus there's something about having a young child in the ZA.

I could see Abraham's attitude leading to his demise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter