The wedding was wonderful...

newmousecateer

Babcia Extraordinaire/B-Elder YaYa
Hi everyone!

Haven't been here for a few days because DS got married Saturday (as if I didn't post enough about it!):p

The blessing went well. I was very emotional while reading it, but got through it. DS and DIL were both crying when I got done...guess it was OK.

DS is our only child, so this was a very emotional and happy day for DH and I.

I want to share some of our happy moments with all my friends here on the CB. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

(Thanks to all of you who helped me figure out how to do this)

Hope you enjoy my friends. :D
www.

The pictures are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

A handsome groom, a pretty bride, great grandchildren and a wonderful and proud mom and dad. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures, Marilyn, vey nice. :)

fd61ccac.jpg

Now I can put a face to your name, Marilyn.:) Is Chuck, Mr. Marilyn?

Pretty pictures. Your DS and your new DIL look so much in love.:) Congrats on it finally being over.:)

What song did you dance to?

Thanks so much everyone. I am glad you like the pictures.

Shannon,

We danced to Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me". I picked that because DS's father left us when he was only 9 months old. He and I became "buddies". Without him in my life I would have given up on so many things in life. The words to that song really express how I feel about him..."I'm everything because you loved me..."

We were blessed to have DH come into our lives. DS calls him his "Pops" because he was such a welcome force in his (our) lives. :D

What a beautiful, lovely family you have and, such great pics!! Kinga is lucky to have a MIL as special as you! I'm so happy their day went so wonderful for them!

You are Blessed, that's for sure!! Congrats to the Newlyweds!!

Thanks for sharing your pics so fast! :smooth:

Thanks so much for sharing those wonderful photos. You certainly have a lovely family.

Your little granddaughter is sooooo cute:p

I really enjoyed looking at all the pics...........I do so love weddings:)

Lovely wedding!
Thank you for sharing your happy day with us!

I must say that Kinga's father sure does resemble JIMMY STEWART!! I did a double take on that photo.

Congratulations to the happy couple and their families.
Joan

A gorgeous bride, a handsome groom and a beautiful wedding. Thank you for sharing with us.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

A beautiful couple & wonderful pictures! It's nice to see your lovely face too!

Thanks for posting this!

Beautiful pictures! Everyone looked so wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing these!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing them. You have a very beautiful family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter