The What's For Dinner Thread - November '09(recipe index in OP)

Unfortunately, he already is on Vicoden.

Darn.

Got up at 1am with the baby and have not been able to sleep since. Mind racing about Dad. Off to try to sleep again. Wish someone was on to keep me company...where is my insomniac friend Maria when I need her!!!

I hope you're able to get a nap in today :hug:

Aimee I am glad you are feeling better. Have you had any pain lately?

Not really :confused3 It's been weird! And my wisdom tooth hasn't hurt for the last 2 days either :confused3 I still hurt if I roll over weird, or something hits my belly, etc but nothing on a regular basis. I'm pretty good at protecting my frontside now :laughing: My surgeon told me to "continue not lifting for a few weeks" so I guess things are all still healing inside.

Last night I went to make the beef stew, read back over the recipe, and realized it was a 2.5 hour recipe :laughing: So, we're having that tonight! I instead made Pioneer Woman's chicken scallopine. It was good, but not anything I'd rave about. That's my first PW recipe so I hope the others are more impressive :laughing:

Ann -- I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he is doing a little better today.

Nancy -- Good luck with Nola tonight!

Aimee -- I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well. Generally, after surgery, they tell you no lifting for six weeks.

Kathy -- I'm glad you're feeling better.

It has been a pretty day here today. It is nice to see the sun!

A neighbor invited the kids up for a movie and pizza and me up for wine, so we are going to her house this evening. Tomorrow Becky and I will be making something with halibut because that is what I bought at the fish market.

Ok girls only my friends here will understand this excitment of mine. I have been looking for Nuvo wanted to try it after all the talk around here. Bad news Nuvo is not sold in Michigan my hubby found out. :confused3 So heres my excitment my parents found it in Florida and are bringing me a bottle home. :woohoo::cheer2:

Ok girls only my friends here will understand this excitment of mine. I have been looking for Nuvo wanted to try it after all the talk around here. Bad news Nuvo is not sold in Michigan my hubby found out. :confused3 So heres my excitment my parents found it in Florida and are bringing me a bottle home. :woohoo::cheer2:

:banana::banana::banana::banana: Enjoy! I haven't had it but I am not a huge wine person.

Ladies- I give up! I cannot manage to figure out how to share pics on FB so I have sent you all friend suggestions for Welby. I only friend people I know so your info is safe with her. BBL!

I just love that stuff!

Ladies- I give up! I cannot manage to figure out how to share pics on FB so I have sent you all friend suggestions for Welby. I only friend people I know so your info is safe with her. BBL!

I'm heading there now!

WFD - Spaghetti & meatballs, slow cooked broccoli and garlic bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter