Schmoopsie Poo! 4
RockMyOvenMittOff 3
¡WDW!girlrox:-) 2
softball chick 1
KingdomKeepersFinn 1
disneydance 1
rhinosbiggestfan 1
BeyondHorizons 1

Watching Melody Time. I've already seen the first segment. I have it on a different video tape. The tug-boat segment sounds familiar as well...

I swear I've seen this tug-boat one as well! But I don't remember what happens...

I swear I've seen this tug-boat one as well! But I don't remember what happens...

George, have you watched Make Mine Music yet? Johnny Fedora and Willy the Whale are my two favorite segments in the package films though I do love Bongo from Fun and Fancy Free.

George, have you watched Make Mine Music yet? Johnny Fedora and Willy the Whale are my two favorite segments in the package films though I do love Bongo from Fun and Fancy Free.

Yup. Willy the Whale was sad, because it shows you all these things he did, only to find he was killed before that ever happening... Johnny Fedora was quite good. I just don't understand why everybody was wearing hats...

My favourite package film is the Three Caballeros. It's also one of my favourite Disney movies overall.

Okay... there is a new WOYM posted and this WOYM is STILL not complete. I must no neglect this like in past WOYMs! I will finish this one off myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter