The Wilderness Lodge and Villas FAQ (Part 7) Simbas and Tiggers and Humphreys OH MY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for directing everyone, pas130. We are still in shock after being upgraded to the Yellowstone Suite for 10 nights after a leak developed in our room next door. All the details and photos are here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758528&page=30

I'm happy to try and answer any questions, we'll be here 8 more nights:hyper:. We're heading to the Archery Experience soon so I'll post a review later:surfweb:

I am just so excited for you, all 3 of you must be :cloud9:

Thank you for directing everyone, pas130. We are still in shock after being upgraded to the Yellowstone Suite for 10 nights after a leak developed in our room next door. All the details and photos are here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758528&page=30

I'm happy to try and answer any questions, we'll be here 8 more nights:hyper:. We're heading to the Archery Experience soon so I'll post a review later:surfweb:

Wow!!! I could live there!!!!

Fantastic upgrade, I can only hope for something that awesome for our upcoming trip at the beginning of October

Thank you. You're going to love WL/CL! Mike and Loyda and all the CL lounge staff are fantastic.

That's why DH will only stay at WL...because of the CMs. I already have my goody basket for them set up...A big basket of every Girl Scout Cookie. Hope they like them, even though they have Disney goodies galore. Who can resist Girl Scout Cookies??;)

That's why DH will only stay at WL...because of the CMs. I already have my goody basket for them set up...A big basket of every Girl Scout Cookie. Hope they like them, even though they have Disney goodies galore. Who can resist Girl Scout Cookies??;)

This is a nice idea. Do you mind if I borrow it for our trip in 2012?

Sure, if you buy the cookies from DD!;) Only Kidding! Every year I get crazy trying to figure what I could do for them. So this year DD is in Daisies and had to sell them so I figured I would buy them and kill 2 birds. Though, it's been killing me with them sitting in my pantry since May!!:rolleyes1

:rotfl2: My nieces would kill me if I bought GS cookies from NY and I didn't buy it from them. :rotfl2:

DH is always such a softy. He buys them at his work, but we never eat them all. Now I have a good reason to stick them in the freezer next time and save them.

My fave place to stay is the Wilderness Lodge Villas!! My family and I fell in love with it when the main WL opened in '94 (I think thats right) and then it became part of the DVC!! So after staying there countless times I had no idea about Humphrey. We always take a picture with him, but never knew his name or his story. Cant wait to tell my parents about that! And I will be sure to rub his nose in September!!

Only 3 days until my family trip to WL- very excited now, been booked for 15months!! Can anyone tell me if my daughter can get a hair wrap at WL, or if not, where is the nearest place? Thanks!

Only 3 days until my family trip to WL- very excited now, been booked for 15months!! Can anyone tell me if my daughter can get a hair wrap at WL, or if not, where is the nearest place? Thanks!

You should be able to get a hair wrap at WL - if the booth isn't open you could always try the Fort Wilderness campground.:goodvibes

If any of you have stayed at WL over Thanksgiving would you mind popping over to my pre-trip and let me know some "must do" things at WL or close by? I subscribe to this thread but we are traveling with friends and I think they are just popping in on the pretrip from time to time. (link on my siggy)

We chose WL and they were happy to go as well, but before they have stayed at other deluxes and I think their original intent was to stay at BW again. I would like to get all of us pumped for WL!:thumbsup2

Thanks in advance-and of course thank you for the great updates and pics shared on this thread-I have enjoyed getting to know the Lodge through this thread!:thumbsup2

We have been home for a week after staying at WL for 10 days. We had an amazing time and loved every minute of it. :love: Loved the boat ride to Magic Kingdom, midnight swimming in the pool, and the cupcakes for snack credit were a few favorites. The staff was amazing, even recieved one of those "magical" room upgrades.:yay: Looking to go back in December to see it decorated for the holidays.

I came across this today thought I would share it with everybody.

orlandosentinel.com/news/obituaries/os-obit-stan-moore-20110729,0,7017023.story

My family was fortunate to be flag family before Ranger Stan retired. It was one of the highlights of all our stays at the lodge.

They do hair wraps at the WL pool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter