The Worst Of WDW Food Awards

Okay, I'll join in! The worst meal we've ever had, that has caused me to vow never to go back, was at Beaches and Cream last July 2020. I had the Reuben sandwich, and my sister had the French Dip. There was so much fat throughout the corned beef, like big chunks of fat, that it still makes me gag when I think about it, with barely a smear of thousand island on it, and very scant coleslaw. It was just disgusting. I think they left the dip part out of my sister's French Dip. The meat was more like jerky, and there was very little of it. Thankfully, she can tolerate fatty meat, so offered to give me a half of her sandwich, and she took half of mine, but we were like never again. The service was also terrible. For $16 and $17 respectively, these sandwiches were totally not worth it. I'm a half full kind of girl, and always willing to give things a second chance, but I'm seriously scared away from B&C now. We were so looking forward to this meal, too. My root beer float was good though, as was my sister's glass of wine. One other thing, since the remodel, B&C has totally lost it's charm. The end.

If you eat with your eyes first, then this looks like a loser. Even the onion rings couldn't save this meal. They were greasy and under salted, and just not good.
enhance

See, I wasn't exaggerating! :scared: :crazy2:

Where's the beef? :confused3 I nominate this pic for most unappetizing photo of the year award!

Thank goodness it's hard to mess up wine and ice cream!
enhance

The French dip sounded good on the menu, but after your pics, I think I’ll stick to the burger and fries and maybe some ice cream 🍨

Our French Dip at Beaches & Cream was delicious my niece and I both had one and we loved it...

Oh man!

Worst lunch was at BoG - the only redeeming factor was a perfectly chilled glass of white wine. Our food was inedible.

Worst dinner: 50's Prime Time. Food was awful, service was awful, people we sat next to were awful. It was a miserable experience.

Sadly, I offer the "family style dinner" reserved to be lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern, but instead we were taken to the Diamond Horseshoe next door and served (no other choice) a family-style meal for which we paid $99.07 w/tip, no alcohol. We've had many, lovely meals in the Tavern, loved the ambiance, the special treatment. None of that was offered and the food was terrible. We left a day early after that experience. (Fortunately, on two earlier days, we had wonderful meals at Le Cellier and Le Chefs de France in Epcot.)

Sadly, I offer the "family style dinner" reserved to be lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern, but instead we were taken to the Diamond Horseshoe next door and served (no other choice) a family-style meal for which we paid $99.07 w/tip, no alcohol. We've had many, lovely meals in the Tavern, loved the ambiance, the special treatment. None of that was offered and the food was terrible. We left a day early after that experience. (Fortunately, on two earlier days, we had wonderful meals at Le Cellier and Le Chefs de France in Epcot.)

Agree !
If they start to walk you out the door at LTT.... do yourself a favor & cancel your meal and tell them You do not want to be served at the Horseshoe...
5 of us taken to a tiny round table, and surrounded by families with their children running all of the place and really noisy and loud in this room plus the room smelled moldy...Terrible . I forgot how much it was for 5 but they should not be charging full price for this!
It has ruined ever going back for me to LTT, memory of this : Yukky

Agree !
If they start to walk you out the door at LTT.... do yourself a favor & cancel your meal and tell them You do not want to be served at the Horseshoe...
5 of us taken to a tiny round table, and surrounded by families with their children running all of the place and really noisy and loud in this room plus the room smelled moldy...Terrible . I forgot how much it was for 5 but they should not be charging full price for this!
It has ruined ever going back for me to LTT, memory of this : Yukky
It's $40 plus tax/tip... so around $50 per person for lunch or dinner.
Yukky : Yikes!

I'd like to interject something... The restaurant business (both front and back of the house) is demanding. It's both physically and mentally tough. Nobody can ever be cut any slack because you're talking about service, quality, and sanitization. That is a necessary evil.

But, you also have to consider that you're dealing with "kids" who may not be as adult as some of us, and let's be honest, we have high standards because of Disney prices. There is a lot to be desired among Disney restaurants. They have been going downhill because of this guy I heard about named Chapek.

I'm never in a good mood, but I am today, so I'm going to do a switchback. I love 50's primetime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter