The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

OK so we now know Phyllis is alive and in partnership with Jeremy on the plot. He tells her she must leave the country now - where will she go? Perhaps Michelle Stafford in real life is taking time off to raise her child, but we know from Instagram and other posts she plans to leave sometime but not yet. Anyone have thoughts how the storyline should proceed?

Summer isnt going to be all warm and fuzzy to Red. Boy, is she going to be irate. Nearly ruined her marriage to Kyle.

So, riddle me this... you are very well known around town and have very recently faked your murder so you are fresh in everyone's mind. And you have just committed a murder. You decide to take the risk and meet up with someone in what is apparently the only park i the entire city, where everyone in your social circle goes all the time. Why would you not at least try to cover up, at least a little, if not a full disguise.

So, riddle me this... you are very well known around town and have very recently faked your murder so you are fresh in everyone's mind. And you have just committed a murder. You decide to take the risk and meet up with someone in what is apparently the only park i the entire city, where everyone in your social circle goes all the time. Why would you not at least try to cover up, at least a little, if not a full disguise.
I thought the JT “murder” was one of their stupider storylines, but I think this one will be even worse. Now Phyllis had involved her daughter in this mess and perhaps made her an accomplice after the fact. And this will be the end of Summer’s marriage when all of this ultimately comes out.

All Phyllis had to do was call the police after she killed Jeremy saying that he kidnapped or blackmailed her (ex: threatening her children) into this mess and that she killed him in self defense. These writers think we are so stupid.

All Phyllis had to do was call the police after she killed Jeremy saying that he kidnapped or blackmailed her (ex: threatening her children) into this mess and that she killed him in self defense. These writers think we are so stupid.
I completely agree. I totally thought that’s what would happen.

But instead they are having Phyllis hang on to her stupid grudge against Diane. She would rather live in hiding for the rest of her life than let Diane get out of jail. And yes, ruin Summer’s life in the process. And let Daniel continue to grieve…

I know this thread is dead but...I am confused. How many companies do we have now?
Jabot- Jack and Diane
Ashley's new
McCall- Adam
Chancellor/Devon's and Lily's
Sharon's new
Newman- Victoria

Am I missing any? Lauren's I guess.
So all women running or partnering basically. If Adam and Sharon merge. We also have Abby owning a restaurant still too, right?
Need one of those police murder suspect walls with photos and strings leading to stuff.

It didn't take Kyle long to move on did it. I'm glad Summer let loose on him yesterday and reminded him she was there to take over as mother to his illegitimate son. He also expected her to side with his mother even though Diane and Phyllis were publicly going at it with each other. Jeesh, Diane is being portrayed as a saint by Kyle's standards.

Last edited:
I know this thread is dead but...I am confused. How many companies do we have now?
Jabot- Jack and Diane
Ashley's new
McCall- Adam
Chancellor/Devon's and Lily's
Sharon's new
Newman- Victoria

Am I missing any? Lauren's I guess.
So all women running or partnering basically. If Adam and Sharon merge. We also have Abby owning a restaurant still too, right?
Need one of those police murder suspect walls with photos and strings leading to stuff.
Marquetti - Summer (spelling?)

Why have the writers not done the easy route and said that Diane only needs to sign a pre-nup stating that she has no right to the ownership of, or majority stock in Jabot at any time???

They’re really making Billy’s character take a bad turn again. Seriously, are there any likable men on the show any more? Maybe Chance? No wonder I root for Adam so much.

I didn’t watch today’s episode yet, but yesterday was so weird when Billy called Dominic his step-nephew-in law. In no way, shape or form is he a step or an in-law.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter