The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Jay: He chuckled. "Logan that's not possible It's a guy's brain. Even girl's do it too. Nothing wrong with what you think. It's just how you act on it and being careful what you say out loud."

Logan: He laughed. "Being Asgardian just makes it worse, my friend. We're all about it."

Thora: She blushed.

Logan: He kissed her cheek.

Logan: He laughed. "Being Asgardian just makes it worse, my friend. We're all about it."

Thora: She blushed.

Logan: He kissed her cheek.

Jay: He chuckled "Oh boy. You must have a love hate relationship with that. We can chat about this later. This kinda stuff should be with just bros."

Jay: This was great. Including the part of having of bit of fun like they haven't in a bit.

Evelyn: "Oh good." She texted Mike, Hey you know where your dad and Mr. Wilson went?

Hope: She was happy. Life was great.

Mike: "No idea. Hopefully they're coming to joining me.

OOC: Yep, she actually just texted me back a few minutes ago. She said I could RP as him. If you had any plans specifically for him you can PM me, you're great at that kind of thing.

Eli: he walked into the room and glanced at the group. "I like your glasses Hope!"

Nancy: she was napping.

Phil: he was practicing in the training room.

Hope: "Thanks Eli."

Jay: He chuckled "Oh boy. You must have a love hate relationship with that. We can chat about this later. This kinda stuff should be with just bros."

Logan: He smiled. "Okay."

Thora: "Why did I agree to reinstating this courtship?"

Logan: "I'm not sure but I'm glad you did." He took her hand and kissed it.

OOC: Here is some Luke ideas. So the Young Avenger can't hide from Luke. Luke knows Jay lives with the Young Avengers, and it's known Jay and Hope live in NYC. The thing is with other people is others don't know all the YA are as well. Luke knows that is father is pretending to be Odin, but his number one goal is to make everyone else believe Loki is still locked up in jail. That's he main motive on Earth. And if they start to discover the truth his goal is to end that quickly. a sub goal is too add frenzy to the YA, as if they're distracted it keeps them away from discovering. He doesn't expect them too, but it's better safe they sorry. Plus breaking down the YA is always good so they aren't as effective in fighting. Don't make the YA figure out his plans, as that's what Thor does at the end of Avengers 2. So how will he meddle? I'm not sure. I do hope you explore the Raven Luke relationship though as it's interesting.

Evelyn: She raised an eyebrow. Not of disapproval, just reacting to new news. "When did this happen."

Thora: "A while ago, actually, after Jules broke up with Logan for Eli. He told me that he still loved me and wanted to continue our courtship from when we were children."

Thora: "A while ago, actually, after Jules broke up with Logan for Eli. He told me that he still loved me and wanted to continue our courtship from when we were children."

Evelyn: "Nice. I've been out of focus lately. But getting back on track."

Evelyn: "Agreed."

Thora: "Logan and I haven't exactly been public with our relationship. We feel that everyone's too secluded and always off with their significant other. We're not a real team."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter