The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: I'd agree with Jay. New York or the bomb.

Gordon: "Well, I do deserve it, after what I put her through, and she's still my girlfriend. It's just-I see all of you wonderful couples able to see each other every day, and I feel as if you take that for granted. Make sure Mike knows how important he is to you, and that you appreciate all that he does, because one day he could be on the opposite side of the country and you can barely even text them. I'm not blaming anyone but myself, but I think that was a reason for me to justify going and kissing Ms. Nancy."

Evelyn: "Yes I'm blessed Mike is here. No I don't. Don't forget my parents were gone for a few months and I didn't know if they were even alive. Plus as a little girl my parents would go off and Jay and I were always in fear they wouldn't come home. Trust me I know that's a possibility with Mike and it scares me. Not just for me but deep don't I know he couldn't take being in the military again. He has too many emotional scars from it. There's no justification for kissing Ms. Nancy. If you couldn't keep the long distance, you should of broken up with her. Sometimes you have to choose from two crummy things. My close friend dated someone in the Air Force. She knew him going to boot camp, three months with no communications expect letters, would be rough. But she loved him and was optimist they could do it. The rule with boot is they have to write you first so you have their platoon information and such. My close friend was lonely a lot and cried. She never cried much before, but becoming a military girlfriend made her one. When she got his first letter she cried tears of joy. She was jumping up and down and tresaured it. My close friend wrote him a whole page and a back every.single.day. Even with her one act stage managing and schoolwork.It was very hard but she loved him. The air force boyfriend wrote her every two or three weeks for about a month and half. But then he prudently stopped... my close friend was freaking out. There was fire's at his boot camp and she didn't even know if he was alive. She kept writing to him everyday. She knew he was busy but she asked just for a short letter saying that he was okay. But nothing came for month. She was lonely mess. She kept flirting and hugging boys much more than before. All she needed was short sentence and never got it. She was worried sick and cried a lot and kept writing. So this girl was in a play and had to have three long kisses with this very cute boy. It felt so nice. The girl hadn't been kissed since January and it was May. It wasn't cheating, it was part of a play. Her co-actor texted her that she was a good kisser and my close friend laughed it off and said thanks. Another rehearsal came and the two went off to practice lines. This is wear it went grey.... they spent most of the time "Practicing" kissing. In her mind it was justified. Maybe there was a little nag telling her no but barley so. Then it escalated to after rehearsal in her car and in the middle she started to freak out realizing the terrible thing she'd done. But the boy calmed her down and after she didn't care! Her boyfriend had been ignoring her anyways and causing so much pain. When he came back a mere ten days later, yes she somehow did this with just ten days left, she kept it a secret and didn't feel bad at all. She found out he wasn't aloud to write the last month... on one hand he should of been able to send at least one explaing the situation. It was confusing. I'll stop it there, I'm probably boring you. It gets interesting tho hearing what happens in the months after he came back. My friend's story kinda reminds of how Brad Bird, the director of the Incredibles, explains all his villains have a back story that leads them to that. Do you find my close friend's cause being justified? She did for a while, but now regrets it so much."

OOC: Nice. New York is pretty cool, but Texas fits me better. Warm weather, best economy in the nation, good politics, pretty cheap, so many good jobs, my part isn't the wild west and very nice and developed lol, and wonderful food.

Evelyn: "Yes I'm blessed Mike is here. No I don't. Don't forget my parents were gone for a few months and I didn't know if they were even alive. Plus as a little girl my parents would go off and Jay and I were always in fear they wouldn't come home. Trust me I know that's a possibility with Mike and it scares me. Not just for me but deep don't I know he couldn't take being in the military again. He has too many emotional scars from it. There's no justification for kissing Ms. Nancy. If you couldn't keep the long distance, you should of broken up with her. Sometimes you have to choose from two crummy things. My close friend dated someone in the Air Force. She knew him going to boot camp, three months with no communications expect letters, would be rough. But she loved him and was optimist they could do it. The rule with boot is they have to write you first so you have their platoon information and such. My close friend was lonely a lot and cried. She never cried much before, but becoming a military girlfriend made her one. When she got his first letter she cried tears of joy. She was jumping up and down and tresaured it. My close friend wrote him a whole page and a back every.single.day. Even with her one act stage managing and schoolwork.It was very hard but she loved him. The air force boyfriend wrote her every two or three weeks for about a month and half. But then he prudently stopped... my close friend was freaking out. There was fire's at his boot camp and she didn't even know if he was alive. She kept writing to him everyday. She knew he was busy but she asked just for a short letter saying that he was okay. But nothing came for month. She was lonely mess. She kept flirting and hugging boys much more than before. All she needed was short sentence and never got it. She was worried sick and cried a lot and kept writing. So this girl was in a play and had to have three long kisses with this very cute boy. It felt so nice. The girl hadn't been kissed since January and it was May. It wasn't cheating, it was part of a play. Her co-actor texted her that she was a good kisser and my close friend laughed it off and said thanks. Another rehearsal came and the two went off to practice lines. This is wear it went grey.... they spent most of the time "Practicing" kissing. In her mind it was justified. Maybe there was a little nag telling her no but barley so. Then it escalated to after rehearsal in her car and in the middle she started to freak out realizing the terrible thing she'd done. But the boy calmed her down and after she didn't care! Her boyfriend had been ignoring her anyways and causing so much pain. When he came back a mere ten days later, yes she somehow did this with just ten days left, she kept it a secret and didn't feel bad at all. She found out he wasn't aloud to write the last month... on one hand he should of been able to send at least one explaing the situation. It was confusing. I'll stop it there, I'm probably boring you. It gets interesting tho hearing what happens in the months after he came back. My friend's story kinda reminds of how Brad Bird, the director of the Incredibles, explains all his villains have a back story that leads them to that. Do you find my close friend's cause being justified? She did for a while, but now regrets it so much."

OOC: Nice. New York is pretty cool, but Texas fits me better. Warm weather, best economy in the nation, good politics, pretty cheap, so many good jobs, my part isn't the wild west and very nice and developed lol, and wonderful food.

Gordon: He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "I know perfectly well that it wasn't justified. I'm just an idiot and made a stupid decision! It tortures me inside knowing how much I hurt her! I love her more than life itself, but I'm an Asgardian male, and a prince, at that. I've grown up used to attention from women, and being deprived of such just made me crazy. And I'm aware that makes me sound even more conceded, but it's true. With regards to your parents, my father is off in a different world, battling monsters constantly. I have no idea if he'll come back to me and Thora alive. Many of our comrades have fallen in front of our eyes as well, and I can't stop that from happening to my father."

OOC: I'm going to laugh at the politics part, and not go into that. NY has the most beautiful countryside, actual good apples, autumn and spring are gorgeous, good colleges, etc.

Gordon: He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "I know perfectly well that it wasn't justified. I'm just an idiot and made a stupid decision! It tortures me inside knowing how much I hurt her! I love her more than life itself, but I'm an Asgardian male, and a prince, at that. I've grown up used to attention from women, and being deprived of such just made me crazy. And I'm aware that makes me sound even more conceded, but it's true. With regards to your parents, my father is off in a different world, battling monsters constantly. I have no idea if he'll come back to me and Thora alive. Many of our comrades have fallen in front of our eyes as well, and I can't stop that from happening to my father."

OOC: I'm going to laugh at the politics part, and not go into that. NY has the most beautiful countryside, actual good apples, autumn and spring are gorgeous, good colleges, etc.

OOC: Yea, let's not talk about politics...

Evelyn: "I'm not trying to take away from you, I'm just explaining that I understand, but instead of a lover my parents."

Jay: They entered the interview room and were greeted by a warm jounrlaist and coffee.

OOC: Lol that's probably a good idea I get passionate about politics and I don't want to lose friendships haha.

Wilsons and Rogerses bar Nancy: All arrived at the hospital. Conrad was immediately taken away for treatment. Mike told them what happened. Sam paced nervously and Mike pulled at his hair and held back his tears and Steve tried to convince the both of them that neither of them caused this.

Evelyn: "I'm not trying to take away from you, I'm just explaining that I understand, but instead of a lover my parents."

Jay: They entered the interview room and were greeted by a warm jounrlaist and coffee.

OOC: Lol that's probably a good idea I get passionate about politics and I don't want to lose friendships haha.

Gordon: "I know, Ms. Evelyn. Thank you. I just- I really miss her bad..." He put his face in his hands and groaned.

Gordon: "I know, Ms. Evelyn. Thank you. I just- I really miss her bad..." He put his face in his hands and groaned.

Evelyn: "No problem. It's okay, you should miss her. I'm sorry about that."

OOC: New York does seem naturally more beautiful. I used to live on the East Coast and Texas pales in comparrasion with pretty colors of falls and mountains.

Evelyn: "No problem. It's okay, you should miss her. I'm sorry about that."

OOC: New York does seem naturally more beautiful. I used to live on the East Coast and Texas pales in comparrasion with pretty colors of falls and mountains.

Gordon: he nodded. "It's very hard here. I'm sorry, I'll stop complaining."

OOC: Fall is my favorite, it's so pretty.

Gordon: he nodded. "It's very hard here. I'm sorry, I'll stop complaining."

OOC: Fall is my favorite, it's so pretty.

Evelyn: "I'm sorry. Let me know if there's anything thing I can do. No, your fine."

OOC: Indded. But Texas doesn't really have a fall at all ha haha. Seasons and weather are so weird here. It could show and three days later it's seventy degrees.

OOC: Nessie's just going to jump right in headfirst. Since she really has only a couple minutes.

Agent Hill: She had decided to stay for a couple of extra days for some of her time off. This might as well give her a chance to attempt to bond with Nova.

Nova: Nova had locked herself in her room and refused to come out until her mother left. She eventually snuck downstairs to get something to eat.

Agent Hill: She sat in the corner of the kitchen and waited until she heard footsteps. She perked up her ears in hopes that it was Nova.

Nova: She entered the kitchen, saw her mother, and quickly turned away. She thought, Crud.

Agent Hill: Upon finally seeing Nova, she got up, running over to her. She cried, "Nova!"

Nova: She had to stop. "I'm not hungry."

Agent Hill: Maria rolled her eyes. "You are now."

Nova: "You can't force me to be hungry, Mother. Now if you will please excuse me-"

Agent Hill: "Nova, you always sneak around downstairs when you're bored. It gives you an excuse to catch up on what's going on without being seen."

Nova: Nova scoffed, "I don't." What a lie.

Agent Hill: She replied, "You do. That's your MO."

Nova: "It's not my MO. I'm not hungry, and I just so happen to be hungry when stuff goes on. That's pure coincidence."

Evelyn: "I'm sorry. Let me know if there's anything thing I can do. No, your fine."

OOC: Indded. But Texas doesn't really have a fall at all ha haha. Seasons and weather are so weird here. It could show and three days later it's seventy degrees.

OOC: That's exactly what it is here. It'll snow and then be 50 degrees the next day.

Gordon: "If you could find some way for me to become human, let me know, but I don't think that will happen..."

OOC: That's exactly what it is here. It'll snow and then be 50 degrees the next day.

Gordon: "If you could find some way for me to become human, let me know, but I don't think that will happen..."

OOC: Oh wow.

Evelyn: "You shouldn't strive to become human. Being an Asgurdian is bad ***! Embrace it."

Agent Hill: "I thought I'd stay for a couple days. I thought maybe we could spend some time together."

Nova: "You never want to spend time with me. Perhaps you want something more than that."

Agent Hill: She pursed her lips. "You're very smart, although not everyone you meet has alterior motives."

Nova: "Only if they're you. What I've learned, you just like to show up to make yourself look good."

Agent Hill: "I admit that SHIELD keeps me quite busy..."

Nova: "And you're too busy to care about the fact you have a daughter. You don't even care when it's my birthday. I'm betting I was an accident, you didn't really love my dad-"

Agent Hill: "I liked your father very much. He was such a good agent. Just because you think otherwise, it doesn't mean that it's true."

Nova: "Cover it up like you always do. I won't mind, after all, I don't have feelings."

Agent Hill: "Let's try not to fight right now. We are related, young lady, and I'm your mother."

Nova: "That doesn't necessarily mean that I have to do what you say. You sent me here, with the YA, not even-"

Agent Hill: "You got kicked out of twelve boarding schools, Nova, I didn't know where else to put you. I decided you should go with the Young Avengers because I thought that it would teach you how to be more open, how to work better with a team."

Nova: "Listen, I'm not saying that you didn't have your reasons, because I know perfectly well what your real reasons are. But the fact that you didn't even ask me about what I thought about coming here is what makes me angry, because you never seem to think about me."

Agent Hill: "That is not true!"

Gordon: He texted Britannia. "I know that it is my fault, but I am missing you very much right now."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter