The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: If you dont have any objections to it, you can take him, I guess, so maybe my characters will get a bit more interaction.

OOC: Sounds good

Luke: A storm was brewing. Up high where nobody could see it, but oh boy it was there. Things were going wonderful for his father. What a clever plan. Sure, the first time he failed. But second time's a charm right?

OOC: I'll ask Cindy who she wants to hand Luke and possibly Penny over to since they're her characters.

Jay: "Yeah probably. Quality entertainment. Or they could make a blockbuster movie. I bet they'd do more our parents tho, focused on the battle of New York. It'd be way better than that sleepy new Henry Cavill Superman Movie."

Paramedic: "525 E 68th St"

OOC: Darling they are very important. Up to you.

OOC: If you dont have any objections to it, you can take him, I guess, so maybe my characters will get a bit more interaction.

OOC: Sounds good

Luke: A storm was brewing. Up high where nobody could see it, but oh boy it was there. Things were going wonderful for his father. What a clever plan. Sure, the first time he failed. But second time's a charm right?

Hope: She giggled. "Yeah."

Sam: "Thank you." He hung up. "Come on Steve. Conrad got hit by a car, we need to go, Mike was probably there too."

Steve: He nodded, concerned. "Let's go."

OOC: Sounds good.

OOC: I'll ask Cindy who she wants to hand Luke and possibly Penny over to since they're her characters.

OOC: That would be nice of you.

Hope: She giggled. "Yeah."

Sam: "Thank you." He hung up. "Come on Steve. Conrad got hit by a car, we need to go, Mike was probably there too."

Steve: He nodded, concerned. "Let's go."

OOC: Sounds good.

OOC: That would be nice of you.

Jay: He chuckled. "Yup."

Paramedic: They wheeled in Conrad.

OOC: Good idea to ask Cindy

Evelyn: She saw Mr. Wilson and Rogers whisk by and tensed up a bit. "Is everything okay?"

Jay: He chuckled. "Yup."

Paramedic: They wheeled in Conrad.

OOC: Good idea to ask Cindy

Evelyn: She saw Mr. Wilson and Rogers whisk by and tensed up a bit. "Is everything okay?"

Bruce and Hope: They walked in.

Hope: She waved to everyone, a bit nervous because she was wearing her glasses. "Hey guys."

Sam: "No it's not but you don't have to be concerned."

Steve: "Tell your parents we might be back later. Goodbye Miss Barton." He herded Sam out.

Bruce and Hope: They walked in.

Hope: She waved to everyone, a bit nervous because she was wearing her glasses. "Hey guys."

Sam: "No it's not but you don't have to be concerned."

Steve: "Tell your parents we might be back later. Goodbye Miss Barton." He herded Sam out.

Evelyn: "Hey Hope! Your glasses are cute."

"Okay. Goodbye Captain Rogers." She was a little nervous, but shook most of it off as it probably was a serect mission.

Hope: "Hi. Thanks." She blushed.

Gordon: "Yes, those eyeglasses make you look stunning."

Thora: "Very nice choice of eye equipment."

Logan: "The glass truly helps bring out your eyes."

Gordon: "Yes, those eyeglasses make you look stunning."

Thora: "Very nice choice of eye equipment."

Logan: "The glass truly helps bring out your eyes."

Hope: She blushed even further. "Thank you. I'll be able to see now without any further problems."

Hope: She blushed even further. "Thank you. I'll be able to see now without any further problems."

Jay: This was great. Including the part of having of bit of fun like they haven't in a bit.

Evelyn: "Oh good." She texted Mike, Hey you know where your dad and Mr. Wilson went?

Jay: This was great. Including the part of having of bit of fun like they haven't in a bit.

Evelyn: "Oh good." She texted Mike, Hey you know where your dad and Mr. Wilson went?

Gordon: He saw Jay's smile. "What're you thinking about, Jay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

OOC: 1Elle2 did you ask Cindy yet about Luke?
OOC: Yep, she actually just texted me back a few minutes ago. She said I could RP as him. If you had any plans specifically for him you can PM me, you're great at that kind of thing.

Eli: he walked into the room and glanced at the group. "I like your glasses Hope!"

Nancy: she was napping.

Phil: he was practicing in the training room.

Gordon: "Oh, alright." He smiled. "I've had a fiancé, I know how it is."

Jay: He smirked. "Yeah."

OOC: Yep, she actually just texted me back a few minutes ago. She said I could RP as him. If you had any plans specifically for him you can PM me, you're great at that kind of thing.

Eli: he walked into the room and glanced at the group. "I like your glasses Hope!"

Nancy: she was napping.

Phil: he was practicing in the training room.

OOC: Okay. Thanks, I definitely will. I had good ideas to launch with Luke. I have a huge college paper to type, but I'll try to send you them tomorrow if I have time before work.

Jay: He smirked. "Yeah."

OOC: Okay. Thanks, I definitely will. I had good ideas to launch with Luke. I have a huge college paper to type, but I'll try to send you them tomorrow if I have time before work.

Gordon: He wiggled his eyebrows.

Thora: "Hope's standing right there the poor girl."

Gordon: He laughed. "I'm sorry."

Logan: "I'd never think like that," he murmured, wrapping his arms around Thora.

Thora: "yeah right."

Gordon: He wiggled his eyebrows.

Thora: "Hope's standing right there the poor girl."

Gordon: He laughed. "I'm sorry."

Logan: "I'd never think like that," he murmured, wrapping his arms around Thora.

Thora: "yeah right."

Jay: He chuckled. "Logan that's not possible It's a guy's brain. Even girl's do it too. Nothing wrong with what you think. It's just how you act on it and being careful what you say out loud."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter