• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: World Tour (YARP Part 4)

OOC: Ah okay OOC: Well I gave the rundown for how the Hope thing is going to go. Oh look, you posted Olivia, whoops

OOC: Yeah, I saw that. And then the death talk. I kinda want to kill off Thora sometimes.

OOC: I have been searching for you and it's super hard. I'd just look for an actress first and after add glasses to their name on Google Images. I got lucky with Scar Jo being a child actress. I have given up on Jay, especially since I mostly make Evelyn sets anyways. I think if you can find it she should still have dark brown hair and look like a Banner. I don't know exactly if it'd work, but I kept saying Chirstine reminded me of Hope. Maybe you could use Emmie Rossum from like ten years ago. (She's like 27 now. And if we ever do them in the future, you'd have adult Hope too.) Like her, you could do adult actresses that acted as a teen. I'll keep helping you look too.

T'Challa: "Welcome Young Avengers! Nice to see you again Tony. Welcome to my kingdom. It's a honor to have you all here."

Mine: They went up and confidently shook his hand.

Evelyn: She curtsied. "Evelyn Barton. Lovely to meet you. Thank you for your hospitaly."

T'Challa: "Pleasure to meet you."

Jay: He bowed. "Jay Barton."

T'Challa: "Aren't you the new Oylymian?"

Jay: Woah this was weird, people knew him for that now. Some people knew him from his parents, but it didn't seem to be at this scale. And it was a lot better than being labeled as a murders kid. "Yes I am! Thanks. It's too bad the secretary of Wakanda keeps your kingdom from entering."

T'Challa: "Yes, it is. But we have our own which isn't as grand but still spirted and unifies our kingdom."

Jay: "That's neat."

T'Challa: Thank you.

Jay: "And this is the other new Olympian Hope, my girlfriend."

T'Challa: "Hello Hope."

OOC: I saw some people with dark brown hair that might work well. I might look up emmie rossum

Hope: "Hello, Hope Banner, it's an honor sir."

Steve: "Hi, I'm Captain Steven Rogers, a pleasure to meet a friend of Tony's. This is my son, Lieutenant Michael Rogers."

Mike: "Hello."

OOC: Yeah, I saw that. And then the death talk. I kinda want to kill off Thora sometimes.

OOC: That would probably make Gordon more emotional than he already is. He might not be able to cope with that well.

OOC: I'm back. Though I'm not really all to relevant.

OOC: I hope you don't feel ignored or anything. I think right now nobody is super relevant. A lot of times you got to make them relevant.

OOC: Hm. A death would be interesting, and I feel Thora is a good choice. Not that I hate Thora or anything, just saying I think it'd be okay for her to die.

OOC: I saw some people with dark brown hair that might work well. I might look up emmie rossum

Hope: "Hello, Hope Banner, it's an honor sir."

Steve: "Hi, I'm Captain Steven Rogers, a pleasure to meet a friend of Tony's. This is my son, Lieutenant Michael Rogers."

Mike: "Hello."

OOC: Good luck

King T'Challa: "Pleasure to meet you all. Steve, would you like to have an adults only lunch?"

Thora, Gordon, and Logan: they were dressed in traditional Asgardian clothing. They knelt down at the foot of the throne. "I am Thrud Thorson, but you may call me Thord, that is my midgardian name." "I am Magni Thorson, but you may call me Gordon." "I am Ullr Sifson, but you may call me Logan, your liege."

June: She was wearing a suit, like Raven. "June Coulson, your majesty."

Thora, Gordon, and Logan: they were dressed in traditional Asgardian clothing. They knelt down at the foot of the throne. "I am Thrud Thorson, but you may call me Thord, that is my midgardian name." "I am Magni Thorson, but you may call me Gordon." "I am Ullr Sifson, but you may call me Logan, your liege."

June: She was wearing a suit, like Raven. "June Coulson, your majesty."

T'Challa: "Welcome Prince, Princess, Warrior, and June."

Nova: Nova was wearing her nicest clothes when she introduced herself, trying to force a smile even if she didn't feel like it.

OOC: I hope you don't feel ignored or anything. I think right now nobody is super relevant. A lot of times you got to make them relevant. OOC: Hm. A death would be interesting, and I feel Thora is a good choice. Not that I hate Thora or anything, just saying I think it'd be okay for her to die. OOC: Good luck King T'Challa: "Pleasure to meet you all. Steve, would you like to have an adults only lunch?"

OOC: I get it. I don't really think that anyone really likes Thora anyways. Gordon really wouldn't cope well.

OOC: I get it. I don't really think that anyone really likes Thora anyways. Gordon really wouldn't cope well.

OOC: No no I actually like Thora. It'd be pretty sad. But I feel like they've survived so much too have no deaths.

OOC: I hope you don't feel ignored or anything. I think right now nobody is super relevant. A lot of times you got to make them relevant.

OOC: Hm. A death would be interesting, and I feel Thora is a good choice. Not that I hate Thora or anything, just saying I think it'd be okay for her to die.

OOC: Good luck

King T'Challa: "Pleasure to meet you all. Steve, would you like to have an adults only lunch?"

Steve: "Sure, that would be nice."

OOC: No no I actually like Thora. It'd be pretty sad. But I feel like they've survived so much too have no deaths.

OOC: You do? I never think anyone ever likes my characters. I feel like I annoy people with them but I don't mean to.

OOC: You do? I never think anyone ever likes my characters. I feel like I annoy people with them but I don't mean to.

OOC: I feel ya. I like Thora as a character, as long as she isn't looking for romance. I totally get where you're coming from, my characters are kind of annoying too. Like Nova, while I really really like her, I do understand why she could be considered as a nuisance. She'll grow though.

OOC: Yeah, I think I might kill some people too.

Mike and Hope are living, no if ands or buts about it.

Raven.....I hate to say it because I love her so much but she's probably going to have to be one of those characters that will die. I don't truly know if she's meant to have a happy ending.

Conrad, I'm not as attached to him but I also don't see a logical reason for him to die. Maybe if he were protecting Mike or Raven or maybe June.

Andrea's going to live to fall in love with Justin unless I have She-Hulk and Daredevil go on bad terms and have a rivalry and Andrea and Justin do a Romeo and Juliet style suicide.

Spencer and Lola just don't matter enough. I'm tempted to drop them.

Steve: "Sure, that would be nice."

T'Challa: "Wonderful. Follow me. Goodbye the rest of you. Wakanda is one of the safest kingdoms of the land. Maybe do a little exploring before getting ready for the ball tonight?" He took Maria, Steve, and Tony to a table in a courtyard. "It's suprising you all seemed to had kids at the same time.", he chuckled. "Have they gone on any missions?

OOC: Yeah. Nah, your fine. And we all have our moments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter