• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: World Tour (YARP Part 4)

T'Challa: "Wonderful. Follow me. Goodbye the rest of you. Wakanda is one of the safest kingdoms of the land. Maybe do a little exploring before getting ready for the ball tonight?" He took Maria, Steve, and Tony to a table in a courtyard. "It's suprising you all seemed to had kids at the same time.", he chuckled. "Have they gone on any missions?

OOC: Yeah. Nah, your fine. And we all have our moments.

Steve: "Well, actually, Mike was born in 1930, he just turned 86 on the first of October. Mike and I were super soldiers in World War Two and got frozen with me. But physically I suppose he's 16."

OOC: Yeah, I think I might kill some people too.

Mike and Hope are living, no if ands or buts about it.

Raven.....I hate to say it because I love her so much but she's probably going to have to be one of those characters that will die. I don't truly know if she's meant to have a happy ending.

Conrad, I'm not as attached to him but I also don't see a logical reason for him to die. Maybe if he were protecting Mike or Raven or maybe June.

Andrea's going to live to fall in love with Justin unless I have She-Hulk and Daredevil go on bad terms and have a rivalry and Andrea and Justin do a Romeo and Juliet style suicide.

Spencer and Lola just don't matter enough. I'm tempted to drop them.

OOC: I would be devestated if Hope died. She already has a future. I get where you're coming from with Raven, even though I like her a lot too. Raven seems like one of those tragic heroes, like in Antigone, so it does make some logical sense. Conrad's death should likely have meaning, and personally I wouldn't be totally against it if he was protecting someone.

OOC: Yeah, I think I might kill some people too. Mike and Hope are living, no if ands or buts about it. Raven.....I hate to say it because I love her so much but she's probably going to have to be one of those characters that will die. I don't truly know if she's meant to have a happy ending. Conrad, I'm not as attached to him but I also don't see a logical reason for him to die. Maybe if he were protecting Mike or Raven or maybe June. Andrea's going to live to fall in love with Justin unless I have She-Hulk and Daredevil go on bad terms and have a rivalry and Andrea and Justin do a Romeo and Juliet style suicide. Spencer and Lola just don't matter enough. I'm tempted to drop them.

OOC: I actually like Conrad. I don't want him to die. I do wish you'd like him more and play as him more, because I do really like his character.

Hope obviously can't die, and I understand the Raven situation.

OOC: I feel ya. I like Thora as a character, as long as she isn't looking for romance. I totally get where you're coming from, my characters are kind of annoying too. Like Nova, while I really really like her, I do understand why she could be considered as a nuisance. She'll grow though.

OOC: Yeah ussaly the romance think is where Thora can get a tad annoying. I don't really find Nova a nuisance. She diesb't do much, but she doesn't annoy me at all.

OOC: Yeah, I think I might kill some people too.

Mike and Hope are living, no if ands or buts about it.

Raven.....I hate to say it because I love her so much but she's probably going to have to be one of those characters that will die. I don't truly know if she's meant to have a happy ending.

Conrad, I'm not as attached to him but I also don't see a logical reason for him to die. Maybe if he were protecting Mike or Raven or maybe June.

Andrea's going to live to fall in love with Justin unless I have She-Hulk and Daredevil go on bad terms and have a rivalry and Andrea and Justin do a Romeo and Juliet style suicide.

Spencer and Lola just don't matter enough. I'm tempted to drop them.

OOC: Happy to see them live.
Poor Raven. She's the one you keeping to come back and get better. But if she doesn't it adds a touch of realism as it doesn't always get better for everyone.
Yeah I don't see a logical reason for Conrad, but if you need to at least you can.
I ship Andrea and Justin. Hope they turn out okay, but the Romeo and Juliet thing would be intresting.
Yeah and Spencer and Lola.

I was actually thinking of killing off Evelyn a while ago when I was meh about her in the begging, but now I couldn't do it I love that character. Jay no way either. Plus, killing off a character when I only have two(Not counting Evelyn's friends, not important) isn't logical lol.

OOC: Yeah ussaly the romance think is where Thora can get a tad annoying. I don't really find Nova a nuisance. She diesb't do much, but she doesn't annoy me at all. OOC: Happy to see them live. Poor Raven. She's the one you keeping to come back and get better. But if she doesn't it adds a touch of realism as it doesn't always get better for everyone. Yeah I don't see a logical reason for Conrad, but if you need to at least you can. I ship Andrea and Justin. Hope they turn out okay, but the Romeo and Juliet thing would be intresting. Yeah and Spencer and Lola. I was actually thinking of killing off Evelyn a while ago when I was meh about her in the begging, but now I couldn't do it I love that character. Jay no way either. Plus, killing off a character when I only have two(Not counting Evelyn's friends, not important) isn't logical lol.

OOC: The reason she was so annoying with Jeff was because the plan was for them to become a couple, and I was really confused about what to do when the plan changed and I wasn't informed. I just thought we were waiting for them to become a couple, but guess not.

Steve: "Well, actually, Mike was born in 1930, he just turned 86 on the first of October. Mike and I were super soldiers in World War Two and got frozen with me. But physically I suppose he's 16."

T'Challa: "Oh true. But the others. Wondered if they planned it?"

OOC: Btw Evelyn and Jay were accidents... lol But thier parents later were happy they happened.

T"Challa: "So how are things in the states?"

Jay: "I think we have time before getting ready to explore. Especially the guys you girls take so long.", he chuckled. "No hate, you all do a lot more to get ready."

Evelyn: "Thank you for realizing that Jay."

OOC: The reason she was so annoying with Jeff was because the plan was for them to become a couple, and I was really confused about what to do when the plan changed and I wasn't informed. I just thought we were waiting for them to become a couple, but guess not.

OOC: Yeah the plan worked but it had to be changed with the move.

OOC: no, Nessie and I had a whole plan concerning the move but it just got thrown out the window I guess.

OOC: I'm sorry it didn't work out. Nobody tried to mess it up, I think it just had to happen with the move.

OOC: I would be devestated if Hope died. She already has a future. I get where you're coming from with Raven, even though I like her a lot too. Raven seems like one of those tragic heroes, like in Antigone, so it does make some logical sense. Conrad's death should likely have meaning, and personally I wouldn't be totally against it if he was protecting someone.

OOC: Yeah no, Hope's not dying, even when I outlined her illness a couple pages back I think (check it out, its interesting) I said it would get terminal but I couldn't kill her.

OOC: I actually like Conrad. I don't want him to die. I do wish you'd like him more and play as him more, because I do really like his character.

Hope obviously can't die, and I understand the Raven situation.

OOC: Conrad is just complicated, but not the good kind of complicated, and I can't just force attachment.

OOC: Yeah ussaly the romance think is where Thora can get a tad annoying. I don't really find Nova a nuisance. She diesb't do much, but she doesn't annoy me at all.

OOC: Happy to see them live.
Poor Raven. She's the one you keeping to come back and get better. But if she doesn't it adds a touch of realism as it doesn't always get better for everyone.
Yeah I don't see a logical reason for Conrad, but if you need to at least you can.
I ship Andrea and Justin. Hope they turn out okay, but the Romeo and Juliet thing would be intresting.
Yeah and Spencer and Lola.

I was actually thinking of killing off Evelyn a while ago when I was meh about her in the begging, but now I couldn't do it I love that character. Jay no way either. Plus, killing off a character when I only have two(Not counting Evelyn's friends, not important) isn't logical lol.

OOC: yeah, there is no way I'm killing my original two YA characters, that's just not happening.
Yeah the Raven situation is complicated, I want to see her rise up in SHIELD to become one of the best, I want to see her make Director or at least directly under Coulson, I want to see her get swept off her feet by a SHIELD agent that loves weapons and fighting as much as she does and yet is caring enough to care for her and make Raven not mind it so much and be scared of Coulson and Fury but not afraid enough to be chased away. I want to say that sometimes the tragic and broken don't always remain so. But on the other hand, I know Raven has few ties to the world, I know how much she's suffered, I know hpow much of the darkness of the world that she's seen, I know how many times she's almost died, whether by her ow hand or not, and I know how realistic and fitting it would be for her to die young.
Like I said, Conrad is an option to die but at this moment he has no reason to.
Yeah I love Justin&Andrea. That's why it's only Romeo and Juliet that's an option.

OOC: I see, they were going to be a couple, but Jeff was trying to take things slower. I had every intention of having them get together, but then the whole moving thing took place so I kind of had to improvise.

OOC: I see, they were going to be a couple, but Jeff was trying to take things slower. I had every intention of having them get together, but then the whole moving thing took place so I kind of had to improvise.

OOC: Yeah. I get it.

OOC: Btw Evelyn and Jay were accidents... lol But thier parents later were happy they happened.

Jay: "I think we have time before getting ready to explore. Especially the guys you girls take so long.", he chuckled. "No hate, you all do a lot more to get ready."

Steve: "I have no idea. They're fine now. There's been a few issues of course, Loki's son is just as annoying as his father, but I think we're okay now."

OOC: That's what you think Steve!

Mine: "Let's go explore then."

OOC: Yeah no, Hope's not dying, even when I outlined her illness a couple pages back I think (check it out, its interesting) I said it would get terminal but I couldn't kill her.

OOC: Conrad is just complicated, but not the good kind of complicated, and I can't just force attachment.

OOC: yeah, there is no way I'm killing my original two YA characters, that's just not happening.
Yeah the Raven situation is complicated, I want to see her rise up in SHIELD to become one of the best, I want to see her make Director or at least directly under Coulson, I want to see her get swept off her feet by a SHIELD agent that loves weapons and fighting as much as she does and yet is caring enough to care for her and make Raven not mind it so much and be scared of Coulson and Fury but not afraid enough to be chased away. I want to say that sometimes the tragic and broken don't always remain so. But on the other hand, I know Raven has few ties to the world, I know how much she's suffered, I know hpow much of the darkness of the world that she's seen, I know how many times she's almost died, whether by her ow hand or not, and I know how realistic and fitting it would be for her to die young.
Like I said, Conrad is an option to die but at this moment he has no reason to.
Yeah I love Justin&Andrea. That's why it's only Romeo and Juliet that's an option.

OOC: I really want to see Raven rise up in SHIELD too. Maybe compromise and make her die at like 40? And at least keep her around long enough to be in Hope's wedding.

OOC: I don't know how to have Maria respond to that. Hehe, Nova was not an accident by birth, more of an accident on account of her personality.

Ok, Wings/Perry!

Steve: "I have no idea. They're fine now. There's been a few issues of course, Loki's son is just as annoying as his father, but I think we're okay now."

OOC: That's what you think Steve!

Mine: "Let's go explore then."

T'Chaala: "Oh good. Things are well here as well." A servant brought out beverages for the group.

OOC: Oh Steve... you are so wrong. You to T'Challa.

Evelyn: "Hey we never did that double date with me, Jay, Hope, and Mike. Why not now in Africa?"

Jay: "I'm down for that."

OOC: I don't know how to have Maria respond to that. Hehe, Nova was not an accident by birth, more of an accident on account of her personality.

Ok, Wings/Perry!

OOC: Hm, I'm not sure ethier lol. I just thought it'd be funny if the parents are all like Hey let's all make babies at the same time and they can be friends! lol. I know we made it that why purely for the fact of the rp and T'Challa is kinda 4th walling for my bemusement.

OOC: Hm, I'm not sure ethier lol. I just thought it'd be funny if the parents are all like Hey let's all make babies at the same time and they can be friends! lol. I know we made it that why purely for the fact of the rp and T'Challa is kinda 4th walling for my bemusement.

OOC: Lol, that's funny. Well, I know it's already a late response, but this literally just popped into my head.

Agent Hill: "It wasn't really so much as this was planned..."

OOC: I really want to see Raven rise up in SHIELD too. Maybe compromise and make her die at like 40? And at least keep her around long enough to be in Hope's wedding.

OOC: I'll figure something out

T'Chaala: "Oh good. Things are well here as well." A servant brought out beverages for the group.

OOC: Oh Steve... you are so wrong. You to T'Challa.

Evelyn: "Hey we never did that double date with me, Jay, Hope, and Mike. Why not now in Africa?"

Steve: "That's good news."

OOC: lol yes

Jay: "I'm down for that."

Hope and Mike: "Sure."

OOC: lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter