• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

There'’s Nowhere To Go But Down...…To The Utilidors! NEW TR LINK 6/4

I never saw the food you and Dad had til now. Is that a giant heart shaped coffee roll dipped in chocolate? And if so, how did I not get one? Oh well, my eating was way off that week after starting off sick. Next time I am going with no ADRs and all Disney snacks and cupcakes to make up for it. I agree, I am still mad that they did away with the cream puff at La Boulangerie.

That Merida meet was so great. She had the perfect complexion/coloring for Merida. And by far the best hair in the World.

That was a serious bunch of character meets in a short time frame.

"You're a walking Agrabah." We always meet a funny Aladdin.

"To the Utilidors!" We crack me up.

Cute pics of Belle. The interactions you all had were perfect! Belle with Kylie and Emily?! Ah, loved it!

Awe, what a great picture of you and your Dad and Incredibles border to boot.

Mmmm, your choices at the bakery look delicious.

Love the Disney bounding choices as always.

OMG, how perfect was Merida?! She embraces the Olaf awesomess too, so cool!

Finally the TR reveal, love it! I think it's perfect how it came to be.

Jasmine and Aladdin sounded like a fun meet and I have now noted to find them in Morocco in the back.

Wow, you had quite the character adventure in World Showcase! I love all the in-movie references your sister and Belle were throwing out there in their conversation. Adorable and Belle looked lovely!

Mmmm, that pastry your dad got looks DELISH! I really need to make a point to go to the French bakery, I've heard so many good things and I'm always down for a good pastry.

ALICE! OMG, she is just the most precious thing. And those Disneybounds are actually really on-point (once again), especially your sister. The hat just makes it.

I'm so glad to hear you had a fun M&G with Merida. I know how tiring it can be running around World Showcase in the summer. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and I love the Captain Hook and Merida joke. Hysterical. I'm not the biggest Merida fan or Brave fan for that matter (it's probably the only Disney movie of the last few years I watched in theaters and haven't since), but she seems like such fun! Also, Scottish accents :lovestruc

LOL, you guys are quite the family with punch lines. But based on that M&G with Aladdin & Jasmine, you should've done "You're a walking Agrabah!" as your TR title in my opinion. That Aladdin is so witty. Love the photo of you guys hugging! Makes my heart happy. :teeth:

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

So many fun characters! I love it! Belle was pretty quick on the uptake, and Merida seems pretty fun, too. ;)

I expected your TR title had to do with your KTTK tour - it just goes to show we say the most random thing in Disney World. :rotfl:

Ice cream is not usually my first choice dessert, but if you throw in a super hot day, it moves up considerably on the list. It's too bad it wasn't available, but it looks like your treats from the French bakery were a good compromise!

LOVE the EPCOT character meet and greet shots. Just reading them is getting me excited for my trip in January!! :) This trip report rocks!

:rotfl2: Nope, that's not Anna Belle (Oh lord I just had visions of a creepy doll). But OF COURSE you started with her. Only proper (and since Ariel doesn't meet there) :p

"I like the part where she doesn’t discover that it’s him till chapter 3." :lmao:

AWWWWW That border is PRECIOUS!!!

Oh MAN, Merida in the Gateway!!! I still haven't met her because I'm just not doing her line at MK, but I LOVE meeting characters in the Gateway. And Merida... Seriously???? That would be awesome to me. Plus, I really did like Brave.

AH I LOVE the TR title reveal!! Knowing you're doing the Keys tour, I obviously assumed it was there. I love that it was totally random like that.

I have to start with Belle! It wouldn't feel right otherwise.

HA Emily was so quick with that! I loved it.

So adorable! I'm so glad my mom found it.

It was SO great meeting her in the Gateway. And I only had to wait for one other family to meet her, so that was even better.

I just loved that my mom and I had the same thought at the same time. And after waiting so long for the tour (well, Kylie only had to wait two days, but I had known about it since November) it really felt like there was nowhere else to go!

That Belle meet is great.

I know, how magical can things be if you can't get ice cream? But at least there is a bakery.

Aww what an awesome Merida and she is super pretty.

Yaaaaaaay TR title reveal.

Oof I can't imagine how hot the World Showcase is in the summer, but it definitely wouldn't be enjoyable, I can imagine.

She was fabulous!

I knew you would understand. I want ice cream at all hours! But the bakery was a nice alternative

She is seriously so gorgeous!

It is so disgustingly hot and it's so hard to find shade…it definitely makes it challenging for me, but I still enjoy it.

You were there at Thanksgiving. I remember that we both saw the same Christmas Wishes, but you were inside MK and I was on the beach at WL. :) I would love to go back to WDW for that same weekend. It was so much fun. :)

Your meet and greets with Merida, Jasmine and Aladdin look like fun. I've never seen Merida at the World Showcase before. I didn't know that she appeared there.

I knew someone would call me on that! But I didn't get to actually spend too much time in the World Showcase because most of our time there was in the Anna and Elsa line. That was a fabulous weekend to go though, it'll be a year ago this weekend and I'm really wishing I was back!

I think she was just in training for that day, so it was very lucky that I met her!

Lots of great meets this day! We LOVE World Showcase, but you are so right that it can be blistering hot.

So glad you saw Meridia! We have never met her, but I would love too. I will have to keep an eye out!

The character meets are definitely our favorite part of World Showcase!

She is a great meet. It is tough to meet her at MK so we are lucky that we happened upon her at World Showcase!

Your M&G with Merida sounds and looks great! We actually met her at IG in Nov. of 2012 ( I absolutely love meeting characters there, its always a nice surprise). We had just met her earlier that trip over in MK after a not so magical line lol. We arrived at the IG right at park opening and nobody else was there:goodvibes She spent lots of time with my DS's and it ended up being a better experience than the one in MK!

And why no ice cream before noon:confused3 DH and I tried getting a grey goose slushie before noon once - can't happen. But ice cream? C'mon!!!

I love when characters are at the International Gateway too! You never know who you are going to meet there so it's great. And getting long interactions with the characters is even better :thumbsup2

Come on!!! This is Disney World, give us our ice cream and our alcohol before noon! :lmao:

I LOVE ALL OF THESE CHARACTER INTERACTIONS SO MUCH OMG

Quoting "Belle" with Belle made my heart happy

I had NO idea Merida met in Epcot! I thought you could only meet her at MK.

Your Jasmine was so pretty and your Aladdin was so handsome. I'm so jealous rn

WE LOVE CHARACTERS!!! EEEEP

That was seriously so adorable.

I think she was just in training that day! We've met Ariel in that same location as well so sometimes they just have random characters there. It definitely worked out in my favor that day.

Al and Jas are two of my absolute favorites to meet! Love them so much!

Hi Courtney!

What a fun meet with Belle! She is definitely one of my fave princesses. And the dialogue among Kylie, Emily and Belle was perfection!

Wait. What? There’s not an ice-cream-for-breakfast option at Epcot??? :scared1:

Awww - we are big fans of The Incredibles too! Willow met Mr. Incredible at California Adventure before she had seen the movie - she was a little confused. :laughing:

Love the Disbound idea for today! I’m not quick enough to figure it out on my own, but once you mentioned it, I was all, “Well, duh, Roni!” :laughing: In my defense, I think it would have clicked when I saw the pics of them with Mary. ;)

I’m glad you were brought around on Merida. We are huge fans - and meeting her is almost always a total hoot!

:laughing: I love the TR title moment. Honestly, it’s a great title - I have loved it from the beginning. It didn’t even require an explanation, because it just evoked images of the tour!

I don’t do well with that death-inducing heat either. DHS always gets me. That’s the main reason we eat at HBD for lunch every trip - it improves my mood IMMENSELY. :laughing:

Cute pics with Jasmine and Aladdin!

Meeting Belle is always amazing for me because she's my #1 fave.

I KNOW!!!! This is why I need a job at Disney. If I ever become an exec that'll be my first order of business.

HA I can see how that would be confusing for Willow!! I really need the sequel to The Incredibles ASAP…

This was definitely one of their favorite DisneyBounds but it does take a minute to get! It's funny, they have a DisneyBound coming up where they took pictures with the princesses they were dressed like, and we showed it to somebody and they still didn't get it.

I love Merida!!! I'm going to try and re-watch Brave this long weekend. Definitely one of my favorite meets of the trip!

Aww thanks for the nice words on the title :blush: it was such a funny moment and it also represented my favorite part of the trip, KTTK. (Which I'll get to…eventually…someday…maybe this year…)

I know you would understand the pain of going to WDW in the summer! DHS can be tough so we try to get into all the air conditioned shows in the afternoon. To tell you the truth that's why I'm most bummed about American Idol closing, because it was always a nice half hour break in the air conditioning.

I am loving all of the character interactions in this update. Between the discussion of the plot devices with Belle, joking with Merida, and hugs from Aladdin, I was grinning the whole time! It has been far too long since I've had some quality character interaction in my life. Sigh. 3 more months to Disneyland, at least!

It was such a great character day and there's even more to come!! Ahhh that seems so far right now but still so exciting that you get to go to Disneyland!

What a great couple of character M&Gs!!

I've never met Belle in her blue dress, she seems more casual than ball gown Belle; I like it!

Love the Aladdin and Jasmine too!

It was such a good character day!

I LOVE meeting Belle in her blue dress, she's always so much fun to talk to!

Al and Jas are among my absolute favorite characters to meet, they always have great things to say and they're so adorable together.

Hey!

I think I finally caught up on your report! Wow what a week you guys were having!

I tend to agree with you about WS when it's hot out, I would have been the same way. WS isn't my favorite anyways, I wouldn't want to melt around it that's for sure!

Can't wait to read more! pixiedust:

JESS!!! So happy to see you here!

It was seriously such an eventful and magical week!

Yeah WS is so tough in the summer. I love it but it's a challenge for sure!

Wow, that update was packed with meets! That Belle, once you mentioned it I can totally see how she would be BFF's with Jasmine!

I didn't even know Merida ever met in EPCOT so that is very cool and sounds like a wonderful meet! Almost like she could tell you could use a pick-me up.

I will totally sign the "Disney should sell ice cream for breakfast" petition if you start one :thumbsup2

Very cool reveal for the title of your TR ... and also accurate!

World Showcase is my favorite part of all of Disney World but it can get crazy hot in the summer and it doesn't help that a lot of the lines for the meets are right out in the sun. Even more of a reason to go during Food & Wine I guess ;)

We are huge character people so WS is great for us in that regard, and there's even more to come!!

I think Merida was just training as we've met other characters in the same spot before, but it was much needed! Definitely a highlight of the day for me.

Seriously my first act if I ever work my way up to becoming a Disney exec…

I NEED to go during Food & Wine. Go on a cooler day and leisurely stroll around the countries…sounds like heaven right now!

Great character meets! They all seemed so fun! And yay for the TR title! Too funny! :)

It was such a great character day! And the TR title moment was so funny to us at the time. I still laugh when I think about it!

I never saw the food you and Dad had til now. Is that a giant heart shaped coffee roll dipped in chocolate? And if so, how did I not get one? Oh well, my eating was way off that week after starting off sick. Next time I am going with no ADRs and all Disney snacks and cupcakes to make up for it. I agree, I am still mad that they did away with the cream puff at La Boulangerie.

That Merida meet was so great. She had the perfect complexion/coloring for Merida. And by far the best hair in the World.

That was a serious bunch of character meets in a short time frame.

"You're a walking Agrabah." We always meet a funny Aladdin.

"To the Utilidors!" We crack me up.

That's what's great about my TRs! You can see what we're up to. It was more of a croissant than coffee roll but as I recall Dad enjoyed it very much. I guess we are over our bakery boycott.

Merida is amazing and beautiful. One of my favorite meets of the whole trip. Thanks for suggesting it :thumbsup2 otherwise Olaf and I would have just been sitting in the corner being tired and hot.

I still remember Kylie giving us the character meet schedule and me being like, There's no way we can meet all these characters. And then we did. Wow.

Aladdin is the man.

SO GREAT that we had the same thought at the same time. We finish each other's…sandwiches.

Cute pics of Belle. The interactions you all had were perfect! Belle with Kylie and Emily?! Ah, loved it!

Awe, what a great picture of you and your Dad and Incredibles border to boot.

Mmmm, your choices at the bakery look delicious.

Love the Disney bounding choices as always.

OMG, how perfect was Merida?! She embraces the Olaf awesomess too, so cool!

Finally the TR reveal, love it! I think it's perfect how it came to be.

Jasmine and Aladdin sounded like a fun meet and I have now noted to find them in Morocco in the back.

The Belle interactions were great! Ky and Em were so quick with her. I loved watching it.

It's such a great picture, definitely one I will cherish for a long time.

The bakery was actually really good. I didn't want to enjoy it because I really wanted ice cream but the food was great.

Today was one of their top DisneyBounds. It took so long for Kylie to find a good Bert shirt and this one was absolutely perfect!

Merida was FABULOUS and it made me so happy that she loved Olaf!!

Definitely check out the Al and Jas meet! It's themed really well and it's INDOORS which was huge for us in the heat :rotfl:

Wow, you had quite the character adventure in World Showcase! I love all the in-movie references your sister and Belle were throwing out there in their conversation. Adorable and Belle looked lovely!

Mmmm, that pastry your dad got looks DELISH! I really need to make a point to go to the French bakery, I've heard so many good things and I'm always down for a good pastry.

ALICE! OMG, she is just the most precious thing. And those Disneybounds are actually really on-point (once again), especially your sister. The hat just makes it.

I'm so glad to hear you had a fun M&G with Merida. I know how tiring it can be running around World Showcase in the summer. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and I love the Captain Hook and Merida joke. Hysterical. I'm not the biggest Merida fan or Brave fan for that matter (it's probably the only Disney movie of the last few years I watched in theaters and haven't since), but she seems like such fun! Also, Scottish accents :lovestruc

LOL, you guys are quite the family with punch lines. But based on that M&G with Aladdin & Jasmine, you should've done "You're a walking Agrabah!" as your TR title in my opinion. That Aladdin is so witty. Love the photo of you guys hugging! Makes my heart happy. :teeth:

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

It was a serious character day! Kylie is so quick with the characters, it's great.

This was our first time in the renovated bakery and I didn't want to like it, but it ended up being pretty great. I'd definitely go there for a small lunch or a snack again.

Alice is always so adorable! I agree that the DisneyBounds were on point, Kylie had such a hard time finding the perfect Bert outfit but she nailed it.

I love that joke SO MUCH. Peter Pan is so clever. It was definitely a much needed meet and greet for me and it ended up being one of my favorite memories of the trip.

Aladdin is the best!!! So clever. And I love that picture too. Aladdin and I should probably consider getting married soon.

A little late but I'm joining in! Sounds like a great trip so far, can't wait to hear more.

Welcome and thank you for joining in!!!

So many fun characters! I love it! Belle was pretty quick on the uptake, and Merida seems pretty fun, too. ;)

I expected your TR title had to do with your KTTK tour - it just goes to show we say the most random thing in Disney World. :rotfl:

Ice cream is not usually my first choice dessert, but if you throw in a super hot day, it moves up considerably on the list. It's too bad it wasn't available, but it looks like your treats from the French bakery were a good compromise!

The characters were amazing that day!! I loved all of the meets we had.

HA it was so hilarious and I knew right away that would be the TR title.

I was bummed because of how hot it was but the bakery ended up being pretty great, so no complaints here :goodvibes

LOVE the EPCOT character meet and greet shots. Just reading them is getting me excited for my trip in January!! :) This trip report rocks!

Ahhh thank you so much!!! That's so exciting that your trip is only a few months away :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!! Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a very crazy time for me between school, work, my dance show, and life in general. But I have a break for Thanksgiving, so here's a super mega update!! A very happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends here!

Chapter 27: Via Napoli

After that meet, it was time for our lunch reservation at Via Napoli!

Our waiter was Andrea. Swoon city.

I got to enjoy my first adult beverage at WDW, prosecco with orange juice! Prosecco is a sparkling Italian wine and I fell in love with it when I went to Italy in March, so I knew I had to have some.

14683934134_eeaaa66940_c.jpg

We got some arancini to start. These rice balls are so delicious.

14664674346_9315d35dec_c.jpg

Then, we got a large margherita pizza and a small four cheese pizza to split. They were both really good! I prefer the margherita pizza because their tomato sauce is so good.

14499656450_e89a2f1915_c.jpg

14499676949_f14a945c7f_c.jpg

BIRTHDAY DESSERT!

14687398452_8e46133321_c.jpg

14501010580_e7a0f589f3_c.jpg

Kylie loved this cookie!

14501036119_8db713e4ac_c.jpg

All in all, this was another delicious meal at Via Napoli. It is definitely our favorite Epcot restaurant and I think it will be a go-to for years to come.

14499655940_1c5a16b7bf_c.jpg

14686318445_c07e41ce9d_c.jpg

14663321386_dd765029c8_c.jpg

Next, we headed to Germany so Kylie and Emily could meet Snow White. I didn’t really need to meet her, so I decided to do one of my favorite Epcot activities…

14663321196_e0e6c5c959_c.jpg

I colored a Duffy! This ended up being a very smart move. Not only is it a free souvenir, but it also made a really good fan, which was necessary in the heat.

I also met a wonderful CM named Maria who asked me about my tattoo. (If you haven’t seen it before, I have an infinity symbol with the word “love” and my grandmother’s initials on my shoulder.) I told her about it and explained the reasoning behind it. She told me that she wants a tattoo but is worried about the pain, and she told me she loved mine because it was simple but powerful. She was so sweet, especially since I may have looked crazy sitting at the coloring table by myself with no little kids in sight.

After I finished my Duffy I headed back to the Snow meet. Kylie told Snow White all about our matching shirts from the day before.

14608387338_b8185a7aef_c.jpg

14608315490_7cc249425d_c.jpg

14791895721_91e8750759_c.jpg

Continued in next post

Chapter 28: A Dream Is A Wish

Next, Kylie, Dad, and Emily went to France to meet Princess Aurora…

I really wish I knew what was happening here. Feel free to caption this photo.

14687679435_2fe9b26d37_c.jpg

14687678755_04a23833a1_c.jpg

While Mom and I went to the American Adventure to hear the Voices of Liberty.

14683939484_e5b388effc_c.jpg

They sang “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” and it was, quite honestly, the most beautiful rendition of the song I’d ever heard. There is a good video of it on YouTube—go listen to it and you will not regret it. Absolutely stunning. It’s funny because all week I had been thinking about that song and “So This Is Love” and how they are pretty underrated as Disney songs, and then the Voices of Liberty sing it!

Kylie, Dad, and Emily met up with us, and we decided to go into the American Adventure. Kylie loves this show. I really enjoyed it the first time, but I’m kind of over it now and use it for naptime. I was not the only member of my party to do so. Sorry, Kylie.

I do love that Golden Wings song though. And my mom and I always think of the Two Brothers song when we hear “Hey Brother” by Aviici.

14772024306_9b14aaa998_c.jpg

After we respected our country, we headed to Mexico to do the Gran Fiesta Tour! I actually really love this ride. I think it’s adorable. FIESTA HOY.

14499669679_f742a6821a_c.jpg

14663314926_7cecdbbe08_c.jpg

I wanted to meet Sombrero Donald after, but because of the rain he wasn’t out. I was hoping he’d make an appearance inside the pavilion, but no go.

Unfortunately because of the rain I couldn’t meet my pal Duffy and that was next on the agenda! Oh well. I had one of my own.

On the way out of the park we decided to do the Seas.

14499648980_bc13056b3c_c.jpg

MINE MINE MINE MINE.

14500877360_cfdb7fa03f_c.jpg

Of course we had to get some Spaceship Earth photos.

14706199303_be539c5c8c_c.jpg

14684502151_0f039dd700_c.jpg

14687677475_49a5a9fcc7_c.jpg

14684501371_599f9cd972_c.jpg

14685289504_2bd04081e4_c.jpg

We got home and there was an envelope under our door. Every morning we had been getting invitations (from my mom) to the dinner ADR for that evening, but we had already gotten invites for our lunch and dinner that day, so I was confused…

Emily opened it and started reading it, and I immediately shrieked and fell off the bed.

14663314646_a8f51c25ce_c.jpg

THE WISHES!!! DESSERT!!! PARTY!!!

I have wanted to do the Wishes Dessert Party forever!! Wishes is my absolute favorite Disney experience and I have always wanted to see it without anyone in front of me and with delicious desserts. And I literally had no idea it was coming—my mom and I had talked about it early on in the process but decided it was too expensive—so I was totally shocked and amazed and I immediately started bawling.

Kylie and Emily had no idea what was going on, by the way. Emily didn’t know what the dessert party was and Kylie was just confused by my screaming and crying.

I gave my parents HUGE hugs and thanked them approximately six million times. Which is when this gem came out:

Dad: It was all my idea. Wait, where are we going?

He’s a funny one.

Continued in next post

Chapter 29: Whispering Canyon Café

Soon enough it was time for the whole gang to head to Wilderness Lodge for our dinner at Whispering Canyon Café! On our way out, we saw the Pop cast members doing the Hustle.

14686317025_470bc45a46_c.jpg

HI BEAUTIFUL. I need to stay at Wilderness Lodge. So many of my DIS buds are going there soon. I wanna be where the people are.

14706204013_aea1d4bc5c_c.jpg

14663319836_8a09c0ebe7_c.jpg

We had a little time before our reservation, so we looked around in the gift shop and I saw this cute little guy:

14664540386_cdba388667_c.jpg

And I did some pin trading at the pin cart.

Our buzzer went off and we learned that our waitress would be Lazy Suzan. We were sat in a back corner of the restaurant, which I didn’t love because we were away from the main room with the wooden horsey races and such.

While we waited, Uncle Rick was gracious enough to model Whispering Canyon Café’s newest feature! As you may know, Whispering Canyon Café is a bit like ‘50s Prime Time Café—the waiters are sassy and pick on you. If you want to join in the fun, you put the coaster green side up!

14683136281_1dc70a6117_c.jpg

If you’re seeking a tamer experience and don’t want to be picked on, you put the coaster red side up.

14499685508_e9335ba4ef_c.jpg

There were actually some people at a nearby table who did not know what they were getting into at Whispering Canyon Café and were NOT happy with the yelling and the running with ketchup. Oops.

It was taking a little while for our waitress to get to our table, so Uncle Rick asked loudly, “Where is Lazy Suzan?” and was answered with a loud “I’M COMING!”

Lazy Suzan was HILARIOUS. We asked her for straws with our drinks and she threw about 30 straws at us. Then, Emily tried to order after Kylie, and Lazy Suzan yelled at her to STOP INTERRUPTING and went on a rant about teenagers.

I had Coke in a mason jar.

14499648840_479b95b806_c.jpg

Mmmm corn bread. So good.

14683135751_2fa9ace922_c.jpg

Kylie got pork chops and I forgot to use the flash hence blurry food pics.

14499652510_e72e0a50b8_c.jpg

Emily got the cod.

14499866117_0b3994f220_c.jpg

Uncle Rick got the meat loaf.

14706202493_3bafca9cfe_c.jpg

And the rest of us got the skillet! I didn’t like the ribs but everything else was really good, especially the pulled pork and the corn on the cob!

14499652820_7a8357b004_c.jpg

None of us needed ketchup for anything, but we had fun watching the people run back and forth with the ketchup. The best was a tiny girl cradling four bottles of ketchup, followed by an older lady asking, “Does anyone need ketchup?” and her waitress yelling, “LADY, STICK TO THE PLAN!”

Toward the end of the meal Uncle Rick went to the bathroom, and Emily informed Lazy Suzan that’s where he had gone. When Uncle Rick got back, Lazy Suzan said, “Do you know what she told me? She said you have diarrhea!” We were DYING because we are all five years old. It was hilarious.

Uncle Rick hates vegetables (he’s just like me in that regard) but Lazy Suzan was on him about eating his green beans. We decided to be clever and hide them in the skillet.

14686027302_61d4273bb4_c.jpg

We told Lazy Suzan that Uncle Rick had eaten all his vegetables, and she said, “No he didn’t, I see it in the skillet” so matter-of-factly.

We took some family pics!

14683134511_bd4c564897_c.jpg

I love my people.

14499672209_0e13d909c8_c.jpg

14683935634_2c1f731dd5_c.jpg

This was a really fun meal! Like I said, the only thing I didn’t like was that we weren’t in the main room, but Lazy Suzan made the meal hilarious. We asked if we could get a picture with her, and at first she said no because she’d get fired, but then she agreed and pulled us all in for a group picture.

14664667606_c861b8b52e_c.jpg

After the meal, Uncle Rick and I adventured down to Roaring Fork because Mom and I wanted a Magic Cookie Bar!

THIS WAS SO GOOD. I love coconut and chocolate so I thought this was absolutely delicious.

14499863167_3b4ee13a39_c.jpg

Pretty skies:

14499650660_ebfa524b36_c.jpg

14499682468_7866397cef_c.jpg

We went to bed pretty early tonight, because tomorrow was (FINALLY) the moment you've all been waiting for…Keys to the Kingdom!!!

Pinventory:

14683132621_84cfe7a8ab_c.jpg

Continued in next post

Via Napoli...DROOLING NOW, OKAY?!?!

I fell in love with suppli in Italy, which seems similar to the arancini, so we are TOTALLY getting that next time we go there. Seeing the pavilion is so different now that I have actually been to THE St. Mark's Square. SIGH. I miss Italy!!!

What a GREAT surprise that your mom booked the dessert party and kept it a secret!

Ooooh, the WL. I'm feeling so nostalgic now. I hope since we are getting AP's that I might have an opportunity to stay there again with a nice AP discount in the future. I love it SO MUCH there!!! Dinner at WCC sounds fun! It's always great when you get a CM good at her job & her role. :thumbsup2

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!

Via Napoli looks SOOOOOOO GOOD. OMG. The only two restaurants at EPCOT I've eaten at in the past two trips have been Rose & Crown and Akershus. It's a must-do for our next trip.

Uh, what's with you guys running into the most beautiful face characters I've ever seen? Literally, snow and aurora are #GORG.

THE RAIN CANCELED MY DUFFY MEET, TOO!!!! I was so sad :sad:

I'm so :lovestruc over the seagull merch. MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE :rotfl2:

What a magical surprise! Can't wait to read about the dessert party :)

I've never been inside the Wilderness Lodge. It looks like you guys had a really good dinner.

I really enjoy your pin photos at the end of every day. That's a really cute and good idea. I'll have to steal that next time I'm at WDW.

Keep updating! I'm in love with this TR!

Super Mega Update!!! :woohoo:

In my world as I read your update, Andrea is female. Just sayin'.

Sparkling wine is the only wine I will drink, so good choice.

See I love when people get tattoos that actually mean something. So many are just random, so I really appreciate the connection you have with your's. Plus... In Disney, colouring without kids should in no way look odd. I think it's precious.

VOICES OF LIBERTY!!!! I remember you messaging me when they were singing “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” and me being all jealous and stuff. Love love love them!! I got something pretty good too though.

I've still never seen the American Adventure, but I'm usually tied up chatting with the Voices which is obviously the priority.

Oh YAY WISHES DESSERT PARTY!!!! What a lovely surprise.

Ah Wilderness Lodge!!!! I hope to stay there one day... :p

I didn't know there was an "opt out" option at Whispering Canyon, but honestly, why would you eat there and not take part. If you don't do your homework... too bad, lol.

Awesome update!!! You are making me want to eat at Whispering Canyon... hmmm, maybe add an ADR for my January trip? :)

Love your Epcot picks! Everyone looks like they are having a blast.

We haven't gone to Via Napoli, but that pizza looks great. If I wasn't dying from Thanksgiving, I would be hungry for it.

We have only eaten lunch at Whispering Canyon, but had an awesome time. We were going to eat breakfast there our last trip but had to cancel thanks to the illness. We have booked it for our upcoming trip. I can't wait!

We ate at both Via Napoli and Whispering Canyon Cafe on our last trip. We did not order enough pizza that night. :( We'll never make that mistake again. And we had a great time at WCC. Our grandson was dressed in his Pluto costume for MNSSHP and the extra attention was so much fun.

IMG_1701_zps1fb40704.jpg

And we got ketchup, too. ;)

I LOVE Via Napoli! I'm glad you enjoyed your meal.

I think it's funny that you take a nap during American Adventure. We all have to have those attractions. :rotfl:

FIREWORKS DESSERT PARTY! I'm thrilled you got the opportunity to go, and I look forward to hearing how you liked it. We tried it during our last trip and thought it was pretty fun.

Yet another fun meal of the day - WCC has never made the cut onto the list but it sure looks fun. It's too bad your restaurant placement wasn't great, but I'm glad your awesome server made up for it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter