There *Is* a DLP Planning DVD

kelleigh1 said:
Those of us in the USA can't order the brochure and DVD. It only allows the brochure to be downloaded. That stinks! And I can't send it to my sister either, because even though she lives in Germany, all of her mail is through their military APO so it goes through the US too.

I don't think it's a matter of the DVD going through the US per se. It's just that the DVD wouldn't work in DVD players made for use in the US & Canada, even if we did manage to get a copy. :sad: If your sister has a DVD player made for European use, maybe she can call DLP directly, explain her situation, and ask for one? I'd guess that there's just not enough demand to make the DVD to send to Americans.

For those of you who have the DVD, enjoy it! I know that the latest WDW DVD is excellent.

I can't imagine DLP TV commercials, even though we get WDW commercials all the time. Though I loved seeing DLP adds throughout Paris, especially at Metro stops!

US residents - you aren't missing much! I was very disappointed with the DLP planning DVD...it is extremely short and brief.

:flower:

Well, we'll be there in 3 weeks anyway, so I don't think we'd have time to get it and watch it anyway.

Frances999 said:
US residents - you aren't missing much! I was very disappointed with the DLP planning DVD...it is extremely short and brief.

:flower:

I'm relieved to hear you say that! I was hugely disappointed with it when it arrived. I mistakenly thought it would be showing the different seasons in DLP and what you could expect to see but the whole thing barely lasted 5 minutes. What a shame! :bored:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter