TheTimTracker is pregnant!

Congrats to them. As really they will involve that baby into Disney stuff. Want to bet!

She's saying she's going to step away from her Twitter account for awhile and I really, truly think that's probably best for her right now. I can't imagine how awful it must feel to have people hating on you as you share something that you consider to be so happy and miraculous. :(

She's saying she's going to step away from her Twitter account for awhile and I really, truly think that's probably best for her right now. I can't imagine how awful it must feel to have people hating on you as you share something that you consider to be so happy and miraculous. :(

People are jealous. They also think it’s entertaining and “edgy” to be unnecessarily rude.

She should probably just stay off of Twitter indefinitely. From past vlogs they've made she really can't handle any sort of criticism. She knows it's just crazy people but still gets all hot and bothered by it. Twitter just doesn't seem to be good for her mental health.

Agreed!! I was also one of the people crying watching the video :jumping1:

But have seen the responses from both Tim and Jenn of how horrible some people are being now and that makes my heart crack open. Sometimes people can suck so much and ruin a beautiful, wonderful, miraculous thing. I frankly expect their vlog to end soon as a result and all because some people are dumb. Not impressed with people!!

It is very confusing what they are talking about because they claim to have been harassed about the pregnancy by multiple people on Twitter but there is no evidence of this at all, just 2 people saying the Trackers are unfriendly/have no friends anymore, and that they buy subscribers and views (and 1 of those people seems to have a locked account)

I like their vlogs too but since I don’t know them at all as real life people I take what anyone is saying with a grain of salt.

And don’t worry about the vlog ending. They need the money with a new baby on the way. Attention brings more subscribers/viewers which brings more money. So that is why I am suspicious.

If anyone is really harassing them about the baby that is terrible, a baby is a joyful event and they deserve nothing but support. I just see nobody actually doing so.
The vlog isn't ending, they just won't be going to theme parks as much.

There was a huge twitter drama back in 2017 but most of the tweets / accounts were deleted.

Yes. There will always be people who just enjoy being cruel and/or rude to people online. I will never understand it, but I hazard a guess that it means there is something in their lives that makes them very unhappy and this is how they react to that. It's sad all around, and I really think refraining from responding to messages of that nature is the best course of action, but don't seem to feel the same about such things. (And that's fine, of course!) Unfortunately responding often gives folks all the excuse they need to keep spewing crap back. :(

However, on the flip side, I can understand wanting support when something crappy/scary is happening to you, so I guess I'm wishy-washy about the whole thing, really.
Yeah exactly - I was surprised she kept responding to and arguing and talking about whoever it was (though it still only looks like 2 people) - doing that makes everyone involved look bad. You just block or mute and walk away. You don’t drag it out or respond. And she has talked before about not wanting to do meetups because of anxiety but she is engaging with these people over and over when she could walk away so I was very confused about that and that’s why I thought ?????? It is very odd.

Still I also cannot understand why someone would be mean or jealous over a baby, well maybe if you had fertility troubles but wouldn’t that make you more empathetic.

God she is soooo annoying. He is fine and informative. Her uggh. We fast forward anything she is in.
Jenn is an introvert (it's fine, half of us are) trying hard to be outgoing and bubbly. She's really quite sweet and nice, and must be in her element for the real Jenn to come out, otherwise it comes across as either obsessing or just a bit too bubbly (I'm speaking from experience, I can't vlog for the life of me, LOL) That said, she does very well considering.

I think T&J have a good pairing where she'll do the editing and he does the camera work.

Last edited:
Yeah exactly - I was surprised she kept responding to and arguing and talking about whoever it was (though it still only looks like 2 people) - doing that makes everyone involved look bad. You just block or mute and walk away. You don’t drag it out or respond. And she has talked before about not wanting to do meetups because of anxiety but she is engaging with these people over and over when she could walk away so I was very confused about that and that’s why I thought ?????? It is very odd.

Still I also cannot understand why someone would be mean or jealous over a baby, well maybe if you had fertility troubles but wouldn’t that make you more empathetic.

It’s old stuff that keeps coming back. Sometimes when you’re defensive and emotional and the hormones are out of whack you do things that don’t make sense. I’m not going to judge.

Agreed!! I was also one of the people crying watching the video :jumping1:

But have seen the responses from both Tim and Jenn of how horrible some people are being now and that makes my heart crack open. Sometimes people can suck so much and ruin a beautiful, wonderful, miraculous thing. I frankly expect their vlog to end soon as a result and all because some people are dumb. Not impressed with people!!

Isn't the blog the full time job for both now? They have also started being invited by Disney and Universal to do a ton of free stuff. I don't see the vlogs stopping

I'm so happy for them! I can't believe people can go out of their way to be mean to them, they're so nice and genuine people. I even got to meet Tim twice! There are vloggers I don't care to watch but I also don't go out of my way to bash them or make them feel bad about themselves, it's too bad that some people do that.

Isn't the blog the full time job for both now? They have also started being invited by Disney and Universal to do a ton of free stuff. I don't see the vlogs stopping

I hope they have a backup plan.

How far along is she? It sounds like they were having issues conceiving? I hope all goes well with this pregnancy.

I hope they have a backup plan.

How far along is she? It sounds like they were having issues conceiving? I hope all goes well with this pregnancy.

In the announcement vlog, they indicated Jenn is around 10 weeks. So she is still within the first trimester. They also mentioned about the previous issues, but didn't go into detail. While I didn't look, they stated they would post links to the previous vlog where they discuss the issue.

In the announcement vlog, they indicated Jenn is around 10 weeks. So she is still within the first trimester. They also mentioned about the previous issues, but didn't go into detail. While I didn't look, they stated they would post links to the previous vlog where they discuss the issue.

It was in the Q&A video they did quite a while ago:

They do a great job with their videos. As a matter of fact, theirs are the only ones that I watch regardless of where they're at because I always enjoy them. Good luck to the both of them!

Jenn is an introvert (it's fine, half of us are) trying hard to be outgoing and bubbly. She's really quite sweet and nice, and must be in her element for the real Jenn to come out, otherwise it comes across as either obsessing or just a bit too bubbly (I'm speaking from experience, I can't vlog for the life of me, LOL) That said, she does very well considering.

I think T&J have a good pairing where she'll do the editing and he does the camera work.
I agree about splitting up the work. It plays to both of their strengths.
Overall, I think she'd do better to just ignore the criticism and continue with new content. Maybe easier said than done, but they chose to work in a very, very public arena.

Every job has it's pluses and minuses. In their line of work, unfortunately, trolls are a part of life.

The vlog isn't ending, they just won't be going to theme parks as much.
It's very exciting for them!! (I remember watching that Q&A video linked on this thread)

I hope they decide to go to the theme parks, as long as she is comfortable, at least sometimes. They bring an added element now of pregnancy and then eventually when their child is of an age where they feel comfortable to go to the theme parks that added element of a young child with them. That brings in a whole 'nother type of viewer.

Yep the Disney Twitter community is pretty negative on there. It’s kind of bizarre.
I wouldn't just say that the Disney Twitter community is negative, so much of the on-line/social media world is full of people who say ugly and negative things that they would probably never say to one's face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter