TheTimTracker is pregnant!

I wouldn't just say that the Disney Twitter community is negative, so much of the on-line/social media world is full of people who say ugly and negative things that they would probably never say to one's face.

I know that, but the incident in question happened on Twitter. That's why I named it specifically.

If you're going to be on social media, you need a thick skin. I like the Trackers videos. I've learned a lot. They don't need me to like them or not, just enjoy their videos. People who take cheap shots at folks they don't know are ignorant.

I'm also very excited and happy for them. I remember their video from a while ago that said they couldn't have kids and were at peace with it, so I was very glad to see this news!

I also agree it would be in Jenn's best interest to stay off Twitter. She engages on there, which is what edges people on to go back and forth and say mean things. She also has been open about political beliefs and other controversial things, which to me, isn't great for business. Social media is a tough world. I'd like to see them use Instagram more - they could really monetize it like the influencers do, and it would help their channel too!

You know, as a kid, my dad always told me "Ignore it. Just ignore it." any & every time anyone bothered me...from bullies at school to my siblings to the scary dog down the road. And I did. I became really good at ignoring people (and barking dogs). And so I grew up thinking that was something anyone could do. I had one sibling who would never ignore anyone, and I couldn't figure out why they kept ignoring this great advice from Dad, because it worked so well most of the time.

It wasn't until I hit my late high-school/early college years, and was working, both with other adults, and sometimes with other kids that I finally realized that some people just aren't hard wired to ignore people. They just can't do it. It was a shock to me at the time because as a kid and younger teen, I really always believed that my sibling just was refusing to take the advice.

So long story short, I think we're seeing in Jenn, especially, a true difficulty in being able to ignore negativity in her life, and I think that if you find the negativity is getting to you and you cannot push it aside, then it really is healthiest and happiest to walk away from it if possible. They can keep succeeding with Youtube without their Twitter feeds, I'm sure. I love the idea mentioned earlier of them devoting more time to Instagram instead. I'm sure Disney/Universal/Orlando/Theme Park fans and Tracker fans would be happy to have more photos from their park visits and travels for sure. :)

Don’t be so sensitive.... she is fake annoying. He is good.

I think she just has one of those personalities people strongly react to one way or the other. Personally, I enjoy her. I don't think she's as natural as he is, but I still like watching her.

I think some negativity comes from people who are jealous that they've created a successful business model not only doing something that they love, but is an unconventional "work atmosphere" that a lot of people may prefer to their desk jobs. Good for them!

Whaaaaat!?

So happy for them. I am pretty sure people are just jealous (heck, even I’m jealous of all the free Disney stuff they’ve been getting! :laughing:), and I hope they don’t let the hate negatively affect them.

T&J are no angels, but who is? I think they do an excellent job with their coverage of Disney and Universal.

I agree, green eyed jealousy is what is driving the hatred. Perhaps its the competition trying to get their goat and get them to say stuff that will make Disney drop them from the A list.

Tim steps in and gets real when it gets out of hand. I think Disney appreciates that, and so will their kid :)

Last edited:
I really don't understand the hate they're getting. Is it just jealousy? I mean they've been vlogging almost daily for 10 years and it's not as easy as some may think it is! Editing alone can take hours, plus dealing with youtube's algorithms, copyright strikes, etc.

Yes, Jenn is more introverted than Tim, and maybe she tries to appear more outgoing on videos....well so what? Almost everyone tries to put on a better demeanor when doing something for the public to see. I have never had an issue with her whatsoever and yes, I'm sure she's got extra hormonal things going on, and the whole fact that they never expected to have a baby. Imagine the stress that can add, when you've built up a nice living on video.

I also don't want to hear anything about them not having "proper" jobs....if you can do what you love AND make a living out of it, why wouldn't you?? I know Jenn had another job for a long time and maybe still does, besides editing, since it's usually Tim going out and about on weekdays.

Live and let live

I'm excited for them both. I think they both come across as kind, genuine people and find them both very personable in their Vlogs. This is why we enjoy watching them. I think having a baby will add a new perspective to their vlogs. I don't feel that anyone really has a right to be jealous. They have worked really hard over a long period of time to achieve what they have.

Who on earth are these people? I’ve never heard of them...

I hadn't heard of them either until easywdw made a reference and I remembered seeing it here. What in the world is wrong with some people? If 2 people are happy about a pregnancy why would that be cause of them to act like crapheads? I mean, I have a cold, black heart and still don't wish ill to random people on the internet.

Jenn no longer works at her retail job. She no longer drives or goes to stores alone. She has some pretty severe anxiety issues it seems. As long as Tim or another friend is with her she's fine. I'm sure the stuff on Twitter just makes her anxiety worse.

Awww, that poor girl, anxiety is a nightmare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter