~~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip - or two - or three...~~ D~'s bag ~9/22 ~~

Are you going to introduce MM to the new puppy before you bring it home? When we rescued Russell(our second dog), the rescue group made us go home and come back with Cloe ( our english springer spaniel). We had no plans of getting a second dog, but once we saw the rescue group at the pet store, we became a 2 dog family.

not that it matters, I don't know that we will ever do a trip together again?

Tell me.....why do you think this? Because they are growing up and won't want to go on trips with you again?? Seriously? The bond you have with your girls will only get stronger as they grow up. I am 35 years old and I would absolutely JUMP at the chance to go to Disney with my mom. I am closer with my mom now than I was when I was a teenager. You will do Disney together until you are old and gray and they are pushing you in a wheelchair! Promise. The only thing that will change is that you will be splitting the bill with them :)

Oh and on that note.......

can you all imagine D in a wheelchair? I can see a custom seat cushion.....fancy shoe bling and lots and lots of hanging things off the side :)

Last edited:
That puppy is just too darn cute for words. I would love another dog, but we already have two and that's enough. When I get the urge I think of potty training and teething; then that cures me.
Did I ready correctly.....auction??? Maybe in time for our May trip :jumping1:

Sorry you are not feeling any better. Hope you have a well rested weekend and you start feeling better real soon.

I can certainly understand why you would want to just chill out. We usually get up at 3 am, too, for our flights to Disney. It seems like the less time we spend in a park, the more we enjoy the trip.

It sounds like this trip is more of a yes than a maybe.
I'm sure that you and the girls will get back to Disney together. Once my son went off to college and the two younger girls were still in high school we did one more trip that was just the five of us. We wanted to go one last time as a family before significant others became significant enough to have to be invited, too.
My husband would love that bread but it looks totally decadent. I have a rule for myself about junk food like that. I refuse to taste it in the first place. I don't want to know what I'm missing.

Well, this trip wants to be more like a yes than a mabye... but it really all depends on finances.

I hope that one day we can... And when we do - it will be magnificant! ::yes::

I know - you are right - I never should have tasted it... I just knew that, but I was so compelled. Lesson learned. Back to eating well and enjoying life again. :thumbsup2:

Hee, Hee I'm not excited or anything for those am I?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I've got a fun weekend of cleaning in front of me because Mom and my brother are coming to visit in April.

Hahaha...

Thank you too... I have to work a little this morning - then it's a lazy weekend ahead of me too. ::yes::

:figment::stitch2::banana:Ohhhh...AUCTION bags....maybe they will have some of the smaller version ones with simple designs that a person going to WDW in May (and on a fairly tight budget) might be able to purchase?

LOL Maybe? :scratchin

Are you going to introduce MM to the new puppy before you bring it home? When we rescued Russell(our second dog), the rescue group made us go home and come back with Cloe ( our english springer spaniel). We had no plans of getting a second dog, but once we saw the rescue group at the pet store, we became a 2 dog family.

Sadly - we are not. And I am a bit nervous about not doing this. The puppy currently lives 3 hours away from us - and there is just no way to introduce them before hand - at the rate we are going, we'll be lucky to meet him ourselves... Allison works the weekend we are planning to go out there - so it's turning out to be a logistic nightmare. However, I've been showing MM pictures of the puppy on my tablet. ::yes:: He is very unimpressed.

Tell me.....why do you think this? Because they are growing up and won't want to go on trips with you again?? Seriously? The bond you have with your girls will only get stronger as they grow up. I am 35 years old and I would absolutely JUMP at the chance to go to Disney with my mom. I am closer with my mom now than I was when I was a teenager. You will do Disney together until you are old and gray and they are pushing you in a wheelchair! Promise. The only thing that will change is that you will be splitting the bill with them)

I sure hope you are right Suzi... I am terrified that once they move out and start their own lives - I will become unimportant. :( I guess I could always bribe them with Disney trips to come home? ::yes::

Oooh - it would be so nice if they would split the Disney bill with me! ::yes:: Maybe they will even take me one day? :scratchin They'll need someone with them to take care of their kids. LOL

Oh and on that note.......

can you all imagine D in a wheelchair? I can see a custom seat cushion.....fancy shoe bling and lots and lots of hanging things off the side

Hahahaha... Yes, this would be epic! I'll have to be sure to write a TR for that one! ::yes::

That puppy is just too darn cute for words. I would love another dog, but we already have two and that's enough. When I get the urge I think of potty training and teething; then that cures me.
Did I ready correctly.....auction??? Maybe in time for our May trip

Sorry you are not feeling any better. Hope you have a well rested weekend and you start feeling better real soon.

Well, potty training was a little frustrating with MM... But there wasn't much potty training going on by Josh while the girls and I were in Disney that year... So, once I got home and I figured that out... I was on a mission. It didn't take long. Mm's teething wasn't too bad either - thankfully - I am a little worried about that with this puppy though. For the first year of MM's life - he was mostly gated to the kitchen area, unless we were in the other rooms to watch him. We'll probably do much the same with this puppy.

Thank you - I am getting there - slowly. ::yes::

All caught up and following along. I'm going to the World in November as well 11/15-11/20

Yay!!! Welcome! We'll have to try to do a Dismeet if our trips/parks overlap. ::yes:: Super glad to have you here and following along! :lovestruc

**********************************************************************************************

Yesterday... I worked out right away.

Then I went up to my sewing room - where the nightmare began...

Long story ahead... How about if you grab a cup of coffee?

Out of nowhere - I bent a needle on Patience and then she was skipping stitches like crazy. I tried and tried and tried again - to no avail. Finally, with no other options, I had to switch over and make Mr. R do Patience's job - He was not a happy man. ::yes:: This might sound weird, but my machines are like an appendage to me - so making Mr. R do a job that I normally do with Patience, is like you writing with your left hand (or right, depending on which one you usually use)... Even though I use these machines all the time - using them for something different is forign and hard. Needless to say - I was pretty upset. So, I went as far as I could on this week's bag with Mr. R - because remember, I am in a time crunch with this one... Sigh. Then I went to town and bought 2 new packages of needles - I was certain this was the problem... Because there was nothing that was done to Patience that would bend iron - ya know? There is literally nothing on her that can break, unless I throw her out the window - and even then, she'd likely survive. Rarely - maybe once a year - do I have machine problems... So having them really throws me for a loop.

Once I got home, I tried the new needles and same darned thing... Still skipping stitches. When Josh got home, I unplugged her and brought her down to the diningroom table, - where we commenced in ripping her apart... I had the entire tension assembly in pieces... and the entire bobbin area in pieces.. My timing didn't appear to be off... It was just bizarre. Finally - I went upstairs to grab something, and Josh tried a 7th needle... Worked like a charm! WHOOT! It's amazing that something sooo small and so inexpensive can cause such trouble. But it makes sense... Remember when I first got Mr. R - the same thing happened? For weeks, I was trying to fix him and it came down to 2 packages of bent needles... So, I just knew this was the issue again.

Anyways... I am back in business... I have to get upsairs early this morning and finish up this bag so I can get it out in today's mail yet. It should only take me a little over an hour this morning, thankfully Mr. R stepped up yesterday to help out. ::yes::

Once we got Patience fixed... I was too tired to cook... So, Josh took me out to dinner at a new (to us) Mexican restaurant.... It was fabulous! Like - my very favorite new place to eat... ::yes:: It was soooo good. And I have a ton of leftovers for lunch today. Which always makes me happy.

I do have a cute puppy picture for you all again... This is Adam... Soooo adorable! :lovestruc

adam%2011091296_10200398924773926_8419392533100185016_n.jpg

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend! Prayers and good thoughts go out to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

I'm so sorry to hear your machine was being cranky. :( I have a love hate relationship with my brother overlock machine. The thing just drives me crazy!

I still fight with my machine. Her name is MFB for a reason. :lmao: I pulled her out for the first time in MONTHS and immediately she started PMSing ... I don't have a DH to the rescue, but I have my mom! She fixed her and I was off to making hot/cold pads! :goodvibes I'm glad you resolved the problem, or it went away on its own, or whatever happened! :cloud9: Your bags are truly the most amazing bags I've seen. I love mine so much, and always look forward to taking it to WDW!

This new Mex place, was it a chain? What was it? :confused3 I love Mexican so much, but it certainly doesn't love me. :sad:

Adam is just precious! :cloud9::love::cloud9::love:

So glad your machine started working. I was praying when I read that on FB for you, I knew you said you were in a time crunch! Oh I love Mexican. Doesn't help I grew up in Southern California and now teach ELL to 90% Hispanic students. Ours kids know Mexican is on the menu at least 3/4 times a week.

Last edited:
Ugh, sewing machine problems. You're right though, a lot of the problems are caused by defective needles or bad thread. My old kenmore will do the same thing. I still have to bring my latest one in from the garage and see what needs done. I'm glad every is working with Patience, now. Great name for a machine. Sometimes you need a lot of it with these machines.
I see many trips to Disney in the future with your girls. After my husband died I thought I'd never get back but my daughter loved our trips so much that they continued. Now we have her husband, too. Unfortunately, with her new job and house there's no trip this year.
The puppy pictures are all so cute. I'm sure MM will be happy with his new friend. My daughter told her cats that she was getting them a puppy when she moves. They weren't impressed.
Enjoy your weekend.
Liz

I sure hope you are right Suzi... I am terrified that once they move out and start their own lives - I will become unimportant. :( I guess I could always bribe them with Disney trips to come home? ::yes::

Oooh - it would be so nice if they would split the Disney bill with me! ::yes:: Maybe they will even take me one day? :scratchin They'll need someone with them to take care of their kids. LOL

D~

I seriously doubt your girls will not want to go to Disney with you. Don't worry, you will never be unimportant to them. I know this from experience. My girls still need me and call on me frequently - and so do my boys.

Hi D~ I am a new lurker and this is my first post: YAY!!

I have spent the day catching up on your trip reports and I have enjoyed them tons! We have a lot in common too! I love Disney (Duh?), discovered on a trip in 2008 that I also didn't like the way I looked in pictures and decided to make a change; 100 lbs and lots of working out and food watching, I am excited to see how Disney fares. I cheered when you found the jeans in American Eagle. I might have done a small happy dance, the first time I purchased clothing in a cool kid store! I am planning a trip in July 2016 for my nieces high school graduation and like V, she loves to sleep and like you, I am an early riser, so it should be lots of fun!

I am following along as I haven't been to the World in a while and I am excited to watch your plans come to life!

I can't belive I haven't been in here for ages. But now I'm back again.

Congratulation with a new dog (even if you won't bring it home yet).
How great that Alli got a lot of driving practice driving to your dad.
I'm sorry to hear about your sewing machine problems. I'm glad to hear that you got the problem fixed and that you are now back in business.

Friday last week I noticed that my cats hadn't been using the cat litter as much as they usually do. Then I noticed that my oldest cat wasn't eating. I went to the vet on Monday and had a talk about what I could do to get my cat eating again. I got some new food to try, but my oldest cat didn't want to eat. On Friday I contacted the vet again saying my cat won't eat and I can't see that he has been pooped. They told me to come with him right away so they could take a look at him. I went to the vet with him and had to leave him there so they could find out what was wrong. The vet called me 2 hours later and told me that he had constipation. The vet also told me that he had been eating a little even if I haven't seen it. He probably eats during the night. So they got rid of the constipation and I got him home later that night with some medication and with the message that I have to get him eating again. He was very groggy when he got home and didn't eat at all that night. Yesterday he didn't eat either during the day. I was starting to worry that he wouldn't start eating again and that I would loose him because he don't eat. But luckily he ate some fish today. So hopefully he will start to eat as normal again now.

I'm so sorry to hear your machine was being cranky. I have a love hate relationship with my brother overlock machine. The thing just drives me crazy!

Yes - it's super frustrating! Especially when I never have problems. Just happy to have them all back working properly and doing their respecive jobs. ::yes::

I don't use my serger very often, but when I do - I always say a little prayer... Since that's one of my modern/plastic machines - I am always terrified that something will break on it. LOL

I still fight with my machine. Her name is MFB for a reason. I pulled her out for the first time in MONTHS and immediately she started PMSing ... I don't have a DH to the rescue, but I have my mom! She fixed her and I was off to making hot/cold pads! I'm glad you resolved the problem, or it went away on its own, or whatever happened! Your bags are truly the most amazing bags I've seen. I love mine so much, and always look forward to taking it to WDW!

This new Mex place, was it a chain? What was it? I love Mexican so much, but it certainly doesn't love me.

Adam is just precious!

:lmao: That is too funny! Glad to hear that you are still sewing occasionally... And :woohoo: for your mom to the rescue!

Well - it's a local "chain" - but I am not sure I would even call it that? There are 5 locations in our metro area - but as far as I know, they don't extend out beyond our area... It's called Teresa's though... Super yummy! ::yes:: And I love that they have a bit of spice to their meals.

Thanks!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on these puppies next weekend! :lovestruc

So glad your machine started working. I was praying when I read that on FB for you, I knew you said you were in a time crunch! My DH already said nothing is going to top the bag she makes you for your birthday, is it? Umm...honestly no:) Oh I love Mexican. Doesn't help I grew up in Southern California and now teach ELL to 90% Hispanic students. Ours kids know Mexican is on the menu at least 3/4 times a week. Good luck finishing your bag today! Sew away happily!!!

Me too... I always get all frazzled when my machines aren't working... Thanfully it doesn't happen very often at all.

I wish I could cook good Mexican food - I really can't... I've tried and well - it's always disappointing. Now if we could find a good Chinese place... Sigh. LOL

Thanks! I had a great day in my sewing room yesterday.

Ugh, sewing machine problems. You're right though, a lot of the problems are caused by defective needles or bad thread. My old kenmore will do the same thing. I still have to bring my latest one in from the garage and see what needs done. I'm glad every is working with Patience, now. Great name for a machine. Sometimes you need a lot of it with these machines.
I see many trips to Disney in the future with your girls. After my husband died I thought I'd never get back but my daughter loved our trips so much that they continued. Now we have her husband, too. Unfortunately, with her new job and house there's no trip this year.
The puppy pictures are all so cute. I'm sure MM will be happy with his new friend. My daughter told her cats that she was getting them a puppy when she moves. They weren't impressed.
Enjoy your weekend.
Liz

Yes, Liz - it's so true... Although - my Patience will sew anything with any thread - she is not finicky at all... Mr. R (otoh) is a pain and will only sew with certain thread... It's so annoying! It took me a while to figure that one out too. LOL Yah - I named her Patience - not because I needed patience with her, but she needed it with me... LOL I was still just learning how to sew when I got her and she seemed to know exactly what she was doing. LOL

I sure hope so, I really do. I am so happy to hear that you still go with your dd and her DH... I hope that you are able to get back soon. ::yes::

Hehehe... I sure the cats were very unimpressed. LOL

Thanks Liz - you too! :lovestruc

I seriously doubt your girls will not want to go to Disney with you. Don't worry, you will never be unimportant to them. I know this from experience. My girls still need me and call on me frequently - and so do my boys.

I hope so Tess... I just know they will move out and get busy with their own lives... I hope they call on me ALL of the time! ::yes::

Hi D~ I am a new lurker and this is my first post: YAY!!

I have spent the day catching up on your trip reports and I have enjoyed them tons! We have a lot in common too! I love Disney (Duh?), discovered on a trip in 2008 that I also didn't like the way I looked in pictures and decided to make a change; 100 lbs and lots of working out and food watching, I am excited to see how Disney fares. I cheered when you found the jeans in American Eagle. I might have done a small happy dance, the first time I purchased clothing in a cool kid store! I am planning a trip in July 2016 for my nieces high school graduation and like V, she loves to sleep and like you, I am an early riser, so it should be lots of fun!

I am following along as I haven't been to the World in a while and I am excited to watch your plans come to life!

Welcome to the Dis Donna! It's wonderful to have you here... And as your first post - I am honored. :lovestruc

I am glad you are enjoying my TRs/PTRs... I love writing them!

Contrats on your loss and your lifestyle change... I am certain that Disney will be completely different for you this time around - it's amazing! Thanks! Yes - it was so awesome to be able to buy things at American Eagle... As an (almost) 40 y/o person, it's so hard to find things that are cute, trendy and age appropriate - I usually have pretty good luck at American Eagle and Maurices - then of course, Target... I get a lot of stuff there too - I love their tank tops. ::yes:: Oh - and my new love this year... J. Crew chino shorts in the 4" or 5" length - I really love them - I own way more colors than necessary! ::yes:: I ordered my first pair used off of Ebay, because I wasn't sure of their sizing - and I was able to get a really good deal on them... I do that a lot these days - although, I am getting close to settling on a size, so hopefully I won' thave to buy too many more sizes.

Hehehe... Yes, I am super excited/nervous to see how the trip with V goes... It's going to be very interesting for sure. I hope your trip with your neice goes good... It's really hard when touring styles differ. Of course - our added dynamic for V's trip is that Alli won't be there... So, who knows? Maybe it will go flawlessly? I sure hope so. :lovestruc

Thanks for following along! I hope you'll continue to do so!

I can't belive I haven't been in here for ages. But now I'm back again.

Congratulation with a new dog (even if you won't bring it home yet).
How great that Alli got a lot of driving practice driving to your dad.
I'm sorry to hear about your sewing machine problems. I'm glad to hear that you got the problem fixed and that you are now back in business.

Friday last week I noticed that my cats hadn't been using the cat litter as much as they usually do. Then I noticed that my oldest cat wasn't eating. I went to the vet on Monday and had a talk about what I could do to get my cat eating again. I got some new food to try, but my oldest cat didn't want to eat. On Friday I contacted the vet again saying my cat won't eat and I can't see that he has been pooped. They told me to come with him right away so they could take a look at him. I went to the vet with him and had to leave him there so they could find out what was wrong. The vet called me 2 hours later and told me that he had constipation. The vet also told me that he had been eating a little even if I haven't seen it. He probably eats during the night. So they got rid of the constipation and I got him home later that night with some medication and with the message that I have to get him eating again. He was very groggy when he got home and didn't eat at all that night. Yesterday he didn't eat either during the day. I was starting to worry that he wouldn't start eating again and that I would loose him because he don't eat. But luckily he ate some fish today. So hopefully he will start to eat as normal again now.

LILLIAN!!!!! <---- Yes, I did yell that! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you were and if everything was OK? I was so relieved and happy to see that you posted this morning! I always worry when you go missing... but then I tell myself that you are probably off traveling to places I dream of seeing someday. :lovestruc I sure hope you are well! :hug:

Awww... I am so sorry to hear that your cat hasn't been feeling well. I sure hope that the trip to the vet helps, I am glad you were able to get him to eat something today. :hug: Sending little kitty prayers his way.

Again - thanks for stopping in, I've missed you~!

***********************************************************************************************

Absolutely nothing exciting to report today...

I was able to finish my custom order yesterday morning with out any issues, and it went out in yesterday's mail. :woohoo: I was super happy to be able to finish it early.

Then I went to work on other fun stuff... . I was in my sewing room all day long. I took a break for dinner - but I was so excited that I went back up afterwards... It's been a while since I've been able to create just for the fun of creating... And I am very excited about these upcoming projects. ::yes::

Today... I have to run Alli in to town for work this morning...

Then I plan to come home and spend the day in my sewing room... With any luck - I'll be able to finish this bag today. Maybe? Which leaves my week free to create other fun stuff - since I don't have a custom order on my schedule this week.

V has a Trap meet today... So her and Josh will be out at the shooting range for most of the afternoon... It's rainy/cold here - so it should be very not fun for her. Sigh.

She has been drawing a lot lately... I must say - I am super proud of this girl. She took a drawing class in school this year - and she has really honed in on her skills... I have to share her latest... It's a bit blurry because I took it with my cell phone... but you get the idea. ::yes::

11033620_10206696341595963_6329410749109584244_n.jpg

Sorry - no puppy pictures for you all today... It's been a few days and I am getting anxious to see them too. Soon - I hope.

I hope you all have a wonderful day... Prayers and Pixie Dust to all! :grouphug:

D~

WOW that drawing V did is really great. She is so talented.
I hope you have a great day in your sewing room

I'm doing ok. I've started at a new physiotherapist. I have tension headaches coming from my neck and shoulders. I've tried to get help for it for a year now with out any luck. Then I got an offer to start with a neurology physiotherapist. I've been going to this person 2 times a week for the last 5 weeks. I've started doing some exercises that I haven't done before. We are still trying to find out how much exercises I can do with out it hurting anywhere on my body. 2 weeks ago I noticed that my head ache was lighter. So something good was happening. But then last week the head ache was back to as it has been before. So it's a lot of trial and error to find out what is best for me. I'm finally after years with tension headaches starting to believe that it is possible to get rid of this really annoying tension headaches.

Thanks for the little kitty prayers. We (me and my cat) really needs it :hug:

V is seriously talented!

Glad you got Patience working again!

I need to get my iron plugged in so I can finish a drawstring backpack. And I need to make some crayon roll ups for the little one for her drive to/from WDW...may have to make one for the big kid coming with us too!

I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Lynn

I just started reading your trip report and am really enjoying it!!! I am also a Mom of 2 teenage girls and go to Disney every Sept.

I don't post much, but I had to say that the drawing your daughter did is really very good!!

WOW that drawing V did is really great. She is so talented.
I hope you have a great day in your sewing room

I'm doing ok. I've started at a new physiotherapist. I have tension headaches coming from my neck and shoulders. I've tried to get help for it for a year now with out any luck. Then I got an offer to start with a neurology physiotherapist. I've been going to this person 2 times a week for the last 5 weeks. I've started doing some exercises that I haven't done before. We are still trying to find out how much exercises I can do with out it hurting anywhere on my body. 2 weeks ago I noticed that my head ache was lighter. So something good was happening. But then last week the head ache was back to as it has been before. So it's a lot of trial and error to find out what is best for me. I'm finally after years with tension headaches starting to believe that it is possible to get rid of this really annoying tension headaches.

Thanks for the little kitty prayers. We (me and my cat) really needs it

Thanks Lillian - it's just so nice to have you back. :hug:

I sure hope you are able to get these headaches under control - I cannot imagine having to live with them every day. :hug:

How is your kitty doing today? :lovestruc

V is seriously talented!

Glad you got Patience working again!

I need to get my iron plugged in so I can finish a drawstring backpack. And I need to make some crayon roll ups for the little one for her drive to/from WDW...may have to make one for the big kid coming with us too!

I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Lynn

Thanks - I am pretty proud of her. I want her to do a series of Once Upon a Time men for my sewing room. :rofl:

Me too! It's such a relief!

Good luck getting everything finished! I know you can do it. ::yes::

I hope you had a great Sunday as well.

I just started reading your trip report and am really enjoying it!!! I am also a Mom of 2 teenage girls and go to Disney every Sept.

Hi - welcome! I am very happy to have you here and following along! :lovestruc

It's so fun isn't it? I've thoroughly enjoyed being a mom of teen girls (so far) - most people cringe, but I feel like it's been so much fun. I still have a couple of years left and things can change, but I love my girls and I love going to Disney with them. So, do you go to Disney alone, as a girls trip, every year? Or is your trip every Sept a family trip?

Anyways... THanks for stopping in and letting me know you are reading a long. :thumbsup2

I don't post much, but I had to say that the drawing your daughter did is really very good!!

Hi!!! And welcome! Thank you so much - I will be sure to tell her... She is so proud of her drawings. :thumbsup2

I hope you'll continue to follow along and stop in every now and then. :)

***************************************************************************************

I had a boring and uneventful day yesterday...

I am almost done with that bag - just a bit of work left to do on it this morning... Then I will start another one. :woohoo: I am very excited about the next two - the fabrics are awesome, and I have amazing appliques planned. ::yes::

I messaged my friend Becky yesterday, and she sent me a few puppy pictures... You guys are going to love these on a Monday morning. LOL We will be meeting our puppy sometime on Saturday and It sounds like we will be able to take him home in 3 to 4 weeks... So, sometime in between the girls' birthdays - which will be perfect. It's not so bad potty training in the summer. They are really hoping that we choose Adam... Adam is their dd's favorite and they really want him to go to a good home. I found out yesterday that the other 2 puppies will be going to homes, but they will be outside dogs... Well - our's won't... LOL So, many of the pictures she sends me are of Adam - and to be honest, it's working... I am getting quite attached to the little guy. :lovestruc

L to R in the 2 below photos... Adam, Belle & Caesar

received_10200411175280181.jpeg

received_10200411174920172.jpeg

Adam

received_10200411236361708.jpeg

received_10200411228921522.jpeg

And this one just cracked me up... Which one of these is not like the other? :rofl: Clockwise from the cat... Adam, Caesar, Daisy & Belle...

received_10200411261162328.jpeg

So... Today... I have to run Alli to town this morning - she has a mono recheck with her Dr. per the school nurse's request. I guess, while I am there, I will get her another Dr.'s note to cover the few days she missed last week. Sigh. it would be nice if we could get back to normal soon - I didn't realize that this has been going on for a full 3 months - coming up on 4! :eek:

Then, I will come home and work all day... I have high hopes of getting a lot done this week. Seriously. I would love to make a HUGE dent in Allison's trip budget with my work this week. ::yes::

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Prayers and good thoughts go out to all of you! :grouphug:

D~

the puppies are so cute!

How old with the puppy be once you take it home? I don't remember when you said they were born?

I hope A has a good dr. visit.
I'm about to take one of my girls for a recheck at the dr. She strained her achilles heel, and spent most of february not being able to walk. Then walking with a limp in March. I'm hoping she gets the all clear to resume all normal activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter