Third Time's a Charm PTR - May 2012 - I should give up on planning trips.

This just means you have another thing for next visit. The Titanic exhibit sounds fascinating. I love that kind of stuff.

I am glad I made my way over here before you leave. Your look beautiful in your wedding dress. I wish I had a readily accessible digital copy of my dress. They look very similar. I just took a picture with my camera phone off a wall portrait. I know the dress is hard to see, but the neckline, sleeves, and skirt type are very close. My husband's grandmother had it custom made for me, so I had a lot of input on the design. Therefore, I obviously love your dress. Staying at Kidani and watching the animals seems cool, so I think Arline made a good decision for the first three days. It looks like it will be an awesome trip. Hopefully, Fran's leg does not give her any issues. Cannot wait to read about it.

Looks like we both had the same arm cut on our dresses. did you get yours made in China as well?

Sounds like things are settling into place with the clinic.

And it's good that Fran wants to go do something in Orlando. :thumbsup2

Yeah, I figure that she is make requests is a good thing normally she says, "Whatever you want is fine" and I know that is a problem!

Too bad about Chefs, but you're right. However, that Titanic exhibit sounds interesting. Hopefully you'll be able to
take pictures on that and report back.

I would imagine they let us take pictures, it's probably similar to the one in Las Vegas we went to a year ago.

I love Chefs de France but would cancel it to see the Titanic as well. The exhibit was here a while back and I never got around to seeing it. I wish I did. Hope Fran's appt goes well.

The exhibit is there for another 10 years or so, you should really go see it, we did about a year ago and it is pretty cool!

This just means you have another thing for next visit. The Titanic exhibit sounds fascinating. I love that kind of stuff.

Yeah, I'm happy to do whatever Fran wants and the fact that she wants to do someting is awesome, it means that she has drive and desire! That is the basic part of healing!

Looks like we both had the same arm cut on our dresses. did you get yours made in China as well?

The exhibit is there for another 10 years or so, you should really go see it, we did about a year ago and it is pretty cool!

Mine was made in the Phillipines, which is where his Grandma is from. I believe she brought it back with her after a trip. She has a seamstress there who did a lot of work for the family. The train in the picture detatched. The actual skirt part of the dress looked like yours too.

I will see it for sure some day. I am just bumming that I never saw it when it was at the Rio. That is only a 30-60 minute drive depending on traffic.

Mine was made in the Phillipines, which is where his Grandma is from. I believe she brought it back with her after a trip. She has a seamstress there who did a lot of work for the family. The train in the picture detatched. The actual skirt part of the dress looked like yours too.

I will see it for sure some day. I am just bumming that I never saw it when it was at the Rio. That is only a 30-60 minute drive depending on traffic.

I got mine off eBay! :lmao: it was custom made to my measurements.

The exhibit is at the Luxor now. It's really cool, especially "The Big Piece".

I got mine off eBay! :lmao: it was custom made to my measurements.

The exhibit is at the Luxor now. It's really cool, especially "The Big Piece".

Mine was custom made for my measurements months before the wedding then I lost almost 10 pounds. It fit a little big, because I did not get it from my Grandmother-in-law until two days before the wedding. That was barely enough time to have it pressed from the trip.

I did not know that! I assumed you were seeing the exhibit in Orlando. I am going to make DH take me there next weekend. We do not go to the strip often, so I have never even seen it advertised at the Luxor. Thank you so much.

We just stayed at the Luxor and yes the Titanic exhibit is there and quite cool.

I'm glad you've got your appointments made for Fran. :goodvibes I think having those, even if they're early will take some stress away.

And I think I want options until they give them to me and then I pretend I didn't hear them. ;) :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I really hope we can still go. With the stuff that happened over the weekend with the wound vac, her leg looks worse.

I hope everything is ok and you know for sure by now. I can't imagine how you feel with all these up and downs.

i just got off the phone with Member Services cancelling our entire trip, yet again. :sad:

Sorry to hear that. This just gives more time to heal before you reschedule. I will pray for her.

No! Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry! I know you're absolutely devastated right now. This really sucks. Yes, what did the DR say?! I honestly feel so bad. It feels like I cancelled a trip, I was so excited for you guys.

:grouphug:

Thanks Dana, I had to get rid of three of your hugs to be able to multi quote this message.

Sorry to hear that. This just gives more time to heal before you reschedule. I will pray for her.

Thanks, I don't know what we're going to do.

:hug: What did the DR. say?

No! Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry! I know you're absolutely devastated right now. This really sucks. Yes, what did the DR say?! I honestly feel so bad. It feels like I cancelled a trip, I was so excited for you guys.

:grouphug:

Actually it wasn't the Dr. He and his nurses were fine with us going. It was Fran, she was terrified of getting on an airplane after the thing malfunctioned this weekend. The idea of being away from home in an unfamiliar place and having something go wrong had her in tears at the office when the nurses were changing her dressing. I couldn't make her go when she was that miserable. However it makes me wonder if we're ever going to be able to go anywhere again. :worried:

I've canceled the rooms, the flights, the groceries and the owner's locker. Now I need to get started on the ADRs. And this just reminded me about the rental car.

Thanks!

Actually it wasn't the Dr. He and his nurses were fine with us going. It was Fran, she was terrified of getting on an airplane after the thing malfunctioned this weekend. The idea of being away from home in an unfamiliar place and having something go wrong had her in tears at the office when the nurses were changing her dressing. I couldn't make her go when she was that miserable. However it makes me wonder if we're ever going to be able to go anywhere again. :worried:

I've canceled the rooms, the flights, the groceries and the owner's locker. Now I need to get started on the ADRs. And this just reminded me about the rental car.

Poor Fran:worried: That's awful. And now this leaves me worried for your next trip coming up.

Do you have to pay any penalties for the room, flights, etc??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter