This Can't Be Right...You MUST use a TS credit for everyone if on DDP

Nope... It wouldn't have happened. Either charge it to my room, take cash or call a manager... if no one is available, find one or call security. They will figure it out.

I made an ADR at B&C a couple weeks ago for dinner, and just had a No Way Jose (because there's "No Way" I could eat that after a meal!). I did not have the DDP so I did not enter that when making the reservation and I didn't have any issues just having ice cream for dinner. I don't eat huge meals, so I rarely can eat both dinner and dessert - it pretty much has to be an either/or for me. I think it's horrible to even think about a policy where you force someone to pay for food they don't want instead of what they do. I guess if you want to go to B&C, make the ADR for the end of your trip so you don't have any credits left so you have to pay OOP? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter