this is such a sad sick world

Not the PP you were asking, but I use plain wings and dust them with Frank's red hot buffalo dry seasoning (sometimes I do them plain.) When they are done I coat them in a Buffalo wing sauce. Airfryers do not do well with "wet" coatings so be careful with that.

Ooohhh, now I want wings! Who is bringing the wings? Actually, I have some in the freezer... buffalo wings for breakfast?

Ooohhh, now I want wings! Who is bringing the wings? Actually, I have some in the freezer... buffalo wings for breakfast?
We had wings last night, defrost, dry well, toss with baking powder, garlic salt and paprika, and toss on the grill covered for about an hour, turning every 20 minutes. Toss with a mixture of franks hot sauce and brown sugar.

I love my Air Fryer. I used it to make chicken wings earlier, it gets them good and crispy.

Did you make enough to share? :confused3 Or was that just a general FYI? :laughing:

Right!?! Now, I want some wings.

someone early on posted about what I was trying to get across about this virus it was posted that back in 2019 sciencetists were pridecting a pandemic and were doing research and stopped

if they felt that strongly about it why did they stop

still cant figure out how in this day and age how they could shut the world down
Funding.

Anybody a little nervous that maybe Harold Camping just carried the 10 marker in the wrong column. I mean 2011 and 2020 ain't that far off. I think he even said it even starts in April and ends October. Oh well I will make sure I am wearing clean underwear in October, and it will be the first time I'm really checking since March.

Last edited:

This is obviously a BS thing to argue over in a DISNEY forum (which makes it kind of funny) not to add this was posted under "just for fun" (which is even more funny). I can only imagine waking up to these things as a DISNEY moderator with a cup of coffee thinking "***" to yourself (lol).

Secondly my stomach is STUFFED with popcorn.

This is obviously a BS thing to argue over in a DISNEY forum (which makes it kind of funny) not to add this was posted under "just for fun" (which is even more funny). I can only imagine waking up to these things as a DISNEY moderator with a cup of coffee thinking "***" to yourself (lol).

Secondly my stomach is STUFFED with popcorn.
The Community Board is for any topic. Very rarely is Disney discussed here.

I do them from frozen sometimes too. I have the Ninja Foodi so I pressure cook them then Airfry. :) Yum.

Not the PP you were asking, but I use plain wings and dust them with Frank's red hot buffalo dry seasoning (sometimes I do them plain.) When they are done I coat them in a Buffalo wing sauce. Airfryers do not do well with "wet" coatings so be careful with that.
Like you I dry fry them, I salt/pepper them, toss them in till they’re done then pour wing sauce over.
I tell everyone I talk to that I love my air fryer and instant pot. I want to get one of those Nu Wave hot plates, my dad has one and it’ll boil water faster than my gas stove. I recently remodeled our kitchen and I almost didn’t even buy a stove, I just wanted a full oven.

No one is trying to "change or cancel" history. They are taking down statues which GLORIFY that history. Big difference. I've said this elsewhere. You can traverse the ENTIRETY of Germany and not find a single statue of a Nazi or Hitler. You WILL find solemn monuments to those who were murdered by this evil regime. But, you can ask ANY school child over the age of 10, and they will be able to tell you, accurately, about what happened during WWII and Germany's role in it. Monuments and statues are not necessary to understand and appreciate history.

The Community Board is for any topic. Very rarely is Disney discussed here.

I was more talking about these topics being posted under "just for fun". It doesn't seem very fun IMO, and it always has seemed a bit odd overall that so many people argue social issues, politics etc on a site that's dedicated to the happiest place on earth.

Is anyone bringing beer and wine?
I would, but today marks 3 weeks, 4 days sober. That is a BIG thing for me :)

Do we need words like master bedroom, or tech words like master and slave? What's the problem with changing them? The term "master's bedroom" was first noted in 1926 in a Sears ad for a home. Men bought houses. Wives lived in them. When I got married (long after 1926) I couldn't get a credit card in my name without my husband's permission, let alone buy a house.

Words have meanings, and when meanings change, words can too. The word "slave" in any context is offensive, in my opinion. I use the term "enslaved person" because it reminds me that a human being was unwillingly held in bondage. The perpetrator is the person who should be defined by the title, not the victim.
YES!! Thank you - enslaved person is such a great term to switch to - identifying the problem, not making the person the problem.

There's so much ridiculousness to unpack here it's hard to decide where to start.
"was some of it right--no-- but way back in time they did what they thought was right for that time--but things happened"
So, you have convinced yourself that people thought the following things were right for the time:
Buck breaking - slave owners would RAPE male slaves in front of the other slaves as a way to control them.

Breeding plantations- forcing parents to mate with their own children in order to create "super slaves"

Allowing white women to kill black children- VA actually had a law that said white woman couldn't be charged if they killed a black child.

Lynching - if lynchings were "right for that time", why were they usually done under the cloak of darkness and/or while wearing sheets and hoods????

Bombing homes, churches and killing little girls getting ready for Sunday School "was right for that time"????

"its history--it cant be changed re written forgotten about--it happened-case closed"

Actually, this is a lie. I bet if someone offered you a million dollars to name 20 black Americans and the role they played in American history, you couldn't do it. Why? Because our contributions to this nation has been largely forgotten about or rewritten!!!!

Since you love statues so much, would you be willing to have a statue of David Walker put up in the middle of your community? I'm going to guess the answer to that would be no. Why? Because he wrote a book on and advocated for slaves to rise up and KILL white men, women and CHILDREN.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4h2931.html
Since you have so much insight, please tell us what laws Breonna Taylor break? When did sleeping in your own home become a death sentence??

Your post is disgusting but extremely revealing.

I wish I could give this post multiple reactions. SPOT ON. And, thank you for teaching me some new stuff today. I swear I have learned more in the last 4 months than I did my 16+ years in school...

It all came down after the war.They wanted no part of glorifying a part of their history that was absolutely shameful,so they took them all down.Good on them!
Yep. And ironically, one of the most prominent Confederate Generals agrees that this was the right course of action to take in regard to the U.S. Civil War:

"I think it wiser not to keep open the sores of war, but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavoured to obliterate the marks of civil strife and to commit to oblivion the feelings it has engendered."
~ Robert E. Lee

I was more talking about these topics being posted under "just for fun". It doesn't seem very fun IMO, and it always has seemed a bit odd overall that so many people argue social issues, politics etc on a site that's dedicated to the happiest place on earth.
You are welcome not to participate in any topic you don't like. This particular board is for whatever people want to talk about, minus politics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter