This is the place for live photos and updates from the DIS ABD Backstage Magic trip!

Julie and Corey have a babysitter and are dining at Steakhouse 55!

Julie got her picture taken with Captain Jack's hat! Too cool. I'm loving following Flattie Martins and this whole thread...I just can't to hear about their trip, I hope they do a whole special show about it.

Hi Becx! :wave2:

It's actually about 4.3 litres to the US gallon so even bigger :scared1::scared1::scared1: and 4.54 litres to the Canadian (Imperial) gallon!!
We were paying $1.04/L when we left home.
Thats more than $4.60/gal any way you look at it, so no complaints on the $3.25 from us! :lmao:

Hi Gav! :wave2:

You two have a great cruise!!

Thanks John, sounds like all of you are having a wonderful time :goodvibes

I hope we make the cruise, things are a bit iffy here - flights grounded throughout Saturday and some airlines until Monday :scared1:

ABD1.jpg

ABD10.jpg

ABD11.jpg

ABD12.jpg

ABD13.jpg

more coming....

Nicole. Bad enough I "kid" him but one of Don's DISwives. Thats over the top! :)

The honeymoon is over between the DIS guys and DIS girls George. We are now into the mocking stage of the relationship. :lovestruc :confused3

Stay tuned for the next edition of Soap... popcorn::

Just wanted to check in with everyone while I had a few minutes before our Farewell Dinner. We had a great day in California Adventure - even had lunch at their version of Food & Wine. John Lassiter and his wife were doing a wine tasting a few feet away while we ate lunch - pretty cool!!!!! Since we added an extra day to the trip we still get to play some more tomorrow. :). We are all pretty tired but I don't think the majority of us are ready for our Adventure to be over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter