• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This very moment at Disneyland.......

This very moment at Disney's California Adventure someone is wondering what's going on with all the construction walls and wishing they had planned their trip for another time.

(just had to bring this back so I could post that, as I'm sure it's happened to more than one guest!! lol)

Love it. Great post. I was thinking of going this Christmas and then I thought, why? It's chaos right now in DCA.

This very moment in Disneyland someone is just getting off Peter Pan, and is so happy they chose that as one of their first rides of the morning, knowing the line will become long and stay long the rest of the day.

At this very moment some kid has ice cream melting all over thier chin.

This very moment a guest is informing another guest in their boat that flash photography is not allowed while visiting the pirates. Then either one of three things can happen, either person a is ignored or their words are heeded or an argument ensues. Believe you me, I know of what I speak. And I don't even work there in security either. Which is probably good because I have seen their uniforms, and quite frankly I would feel like ripping it all off on a hot day, then flinging with mucho gusto across the great ROA!

This very moment in Disneyland someone is waiting in line to see there favorite Pixie at Pixie Hollow. While their parents are enjoying how excited they are.

This very moment in Disneyland someone is taking advantage of the last 50 minutes of their day at Disneyland.

This very moment..... people of all ages are dragging their booties to the DL bus to wait in line so they can go to their appointed parking lots.

This very moment, runners are heading to pick up their packets for tomorrow's Disneyland race. :cheer2:

Good luck to all any DISers participating! Especially those from the DIS Divas! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

This very moment at Disneyland someone is dreading having to go back to school on Tuesday.

At this very moment someone is wishing they could just go home while someone in KC is wishing they could be there!

at this very moment in disneyland ...some kid is being yanked away kicking and screaming by their parent from some DL merch product :lmao:

At this very moment at Disneyland someone is experiencing World of Color for the first time.

At this very moment people are running up Main Street after completing 2 miles of the Disneyland Half Marathon. :wizard:

At this very moment, one parent is yawning wondering why the other parent made them all get up soooo early when they are on vacation!! :rotfl:

This very moment at Disneyland, someone is wearing their marathon medal, so proud that they ran it this morning, and slowly walking through the park, taking it all in and thinking of getting a Dole Whip as a special reward!

At this very moment in Disneyland, someone who's just completed the Marathon is wishing that they could swim through it's a small world rather than ride a boat through it :laughing:

This very moment at Disneyland...
Someone is learning why they are told to hold their head against the headrest on California Screamin'.

This very moment at Disneyland, someone is trying the Blue Bayou potatoes for the first time and loving them!

This very moment at Disneyland, well DCA in this instance is eating nachos at White Water Snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter