• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Just noticed that my bonuses for today are huge. Not the goals, but the bonuses.

First goal is 77, and the bonus is 87. Second goal is 160, and the bonus is 181. Anyone else have extra big bonuses today?

I looked on the blog to see if there was some kind of special incentive or something for today, but didn't see anything. Hoping they don't get changed back down to normal range. :rolleyes1

That's insane, but I'll take it! Now that's an incentive to swag today...

ETA: OMG and I just did it! There was a 5 minutes for 300sb survey listed in my featured survey's and totally surprised me by actually being 5 minutes and paid out 300sb! Plus, I haven't been doing survey's for a week or two so they're giving me 20% bonus sb on surveys, so extra 60sb to boot.
I took a screenshot of my completed goal meter with the sweet bonus amount, just in case ;)

Last edited:
I read the we can’t buy Disney Gc with BB gc anymore - sorry, I am a little behind! I had trouble using a grift card at target today buying a gc with the target gc.
What is the best way to redeem sb & mypoints for a Disney gc? Mypoints has a visa I could redeem for but sb does not.
Thank you!!!

Swagbucks has virtual visa's back in stock. For some reason the $25 seems to be missing though, so that makes it a little harder. Hopefully that gets restocked.

I responded on the Gift Card thread as well for Target, but since the POS system accepted the gift card it's still good with Target, but maybe your store policy changed? Might have to try again to find out for sure.

ETA: Oh, you could also try PayPal for SB, just need a verified PP account, then buy the Disney GC on a site that takes paypal (if you don't want to transfer it to a bank account first)

Last edited:
And is anyone else out of enCraves and Watch? I haven't had either for a while, are there any tricks to getting them to reappear? I've cleared my history, restarted my computer, tried on Safari, Firefox and Chrome....no luck :-( Meeting my daily goal is hard without them....

When I first started SB I had no nCraves for weeks. I put a ticket in and explained that I would love to watch nCraves but haven't had any since signing up 3 weeks ago. Within a couple of days I had nCraves. It's worth a shot...

Just noticed that my bonuses for today are huge. Not the goals, but the bonuses.

First goal is 77, and the bonus is 87. Second goal is 160, and the bonus is 181. Anyone else have extra big bonuses today?

I looked on the blog to see if there was some kind of special incentive or something for today, but didn't see anything. Hoping they don't get changed back down to normal range. :rolleyes1
I saw the huge bonuses, and ran to their Facebook page. I saw someone ask about it, and she got a response from another woman that they did this last year for Memorial Day weekend. I don't remember that, but I like the idea that it wasn't a computer glitch!

There are a few Sony Crackle offers on Discover main page for 2 SB. Click on them and instant credit.
THANK YOU so much for this tip. I had no idea what these were. I have not had any luck with nCraves this past week, so I appreciate the help.

I used three QR codes on Friday afternoon. I won't be surprised if I don't get a shop and earn email until Tuesday, with the 1500 bonus SB appearing later that same day. I've never gotten the email/bonus SB on a weekend and I've done this many times.

Whew! Was kind of getting worried for a minute! Going to use another one today. Thanks!

I saw the huge bonuses, and ran to their Facebook page. I saw someone ask about it, and she got a response from another woman that they did this last year for Memorial Day weekend. I don't remember that, but I like the idea that it wasn't a computer glitch!

I don't remember that either but we were new so I don't think we were in the normal daily goals tier yet either. I was thinking there's probably not a lot of activity this weekend so that was probably it. You'd think they'd advertise it to get more activity though.

I figured the larger bonus had to do with Memorial Day weekend. I didn’t hit my top goal yest. I started late (around 10 pm) and was pretty tired so I hit my bottom goal which was 100 something. I need to help my son sew his quilt today so we’ll see how much swagging I can get done

Under PL Visit New Zealand and also Visit Myrtle Beach, both for 12 SB, click on them and instant credit (sort SB lowest to highest, easy to find that way...)

There's a quick one minute survey for one sb that will check off complete a survey and attempt a survey on the to do list. If you have it you qualify.

Those super high bonuses are a mistake :(

Hi Swaggernauts,
We're sorry for the confusion regarding today's daily goal bonus. The actual bonus for today's goal is 7 SB not 87. Again, we're sorry for the confusion regarding this issue.
Thank you,
~Team Swagbucks

Hi Swaggernauts,
We're sorry for the confusion regarding today's daily goal bonus. The actual bonus for today's goal is 7 SB not 87. Again, we're sorry for the confusion regarding this issue.
Thank you,
~Team Swagbucks

Grrrr....well, at least I don't have to be super pissed I'm not getting any surveys to even show up and no discover are crediting.

Hi Swaggernauts,
Thank you,
~Team Swagbucks

Wow, that's awful that they make a mistake and call it "confusion" and then don't honor what they listed as the bonus. Shame on you, SB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter