• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone done the Suiteness sweepstakes? I did it this morning but have not gotten the 100SB they said would credit immediately.

I did it a few days ago when it was only 25 SB :( I can't do it again. IIRC, it took a few minutes to show as pending but it eventually did credit.

I did it a few days ago when it was only 25 SB :( I can't do it again. IIRC, it took a few minutes to show as pending but it eventually did credit.
I did it last night for the 100 SB and it credited immediately for me.
Hmm, I wonder what the heck I did or didn't do?! I clicked the link from the message in my inbox. I noticed yesterday with all those Dailybreak offers, I wasn't getting credit for the offers completed through the inbox message until I went directly to Revenue Universe. I did the same thing with the Suiteness offer.

Last edited:

Has anyone done the Suiteness sweepstakes? I did it this morning but have not gotten the 100SB they said would credit immediately.
DH did it last night and got credit with in seconds. I did it this morning and same got credit immediately

My surveys now re-direct me to Peanuts Lab's survey. Is there any way to go back to the normal survey list? PL ones suck.

I went through my inbox on the sb website and the Mickey 90th dailybreak offer was there for 25 sb. It's not an instant credit, but it was picked up right away. (it's pending for 7 days) For those that did the quiz already, I found sometimes earning more points on the next activity will trigger it to credit again through a different offer. So if you did the quiz the first time through RevU, click through the inbox link to try the next activity in the list (like watching a video) for points and see what happens.
Since RevU is double I got 30sb for the Thanksgiving one now, but I hadn't tried that one before.

I did the Glade offer at WalMart and wasn't really thinking--I paid using the $$ I had accrued from Savings Catcher. Now I don't really have a receipt to scan for the Glade offer. Any suggestions?

I did it this morning with no credit, but just tried again (same device, different browser) and got 100 SB immediately.

I'm bummed I did all the Daily Break quizzes on Tuesday for 15 SB.

My surveys now re-direct me to Peanuts Lab's survey. Is there any way to go back to the normal survey list? PL ones suck.

This has happened to me before....they DQ'd me because I'd given 'untruthful answers,' which I had not. I sent a ticket in and asked them to please reinstate because I was sure it happened in error. The reinstated me after about two weeks with a stern warning about being honest and not trying to trick the surveys - which I wasn't. So I'd try that! Good Luck :-)

Will there be a swag code before 12pm? I wanted to do the square on my swago before submitting.

I did it this morning with no credit, but just tried again (same device, different browser) and got 100 SB immediately.

I'm bummed I did all the Daily Break quizzes on Tuesday for 15 SB.

Just did it on Chrome, no credit. Which browser did you have success with? And did you sign up with the same email or another one?

I did the Glade offer at WalMart and wasn't really thinking--I paid using the $$ I had accrued from Savings Catcher. Now I don't really have a receipt to scan for the Glade offer. Any suggestions?

I had to email myself the receipt and then download as a pdf and then upload to swagbacks. it worked though :-)

Last edited:
Will there be a swag code before 12pm? I wanted to do the square on my swago before submitting.

Kinda late on the answer but probably not. Seems like on Fridays when a shop swago ends they don’t do the swag code until 4:00 or so (eastern time), after swag iq.

Just did it on Chrome, no credit. Which browser did you have success with? And did you sign up with the same email or another one?

I used the same email, I think it didn't work in Chrome but worked in Safari? Could be the opposite, but those are the two that I tried.

Kinda late on the answer but probably not. Seems like on Fridays when a shop swago ends they don’t do the swag code until 4:00 or so (eastern time), after swag iq.

Not sure where you are, but a Swag Code just appeared, it's the unique one, but if you haven't submitted your board yet, I think you still have 7 minutes!!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter