Those using swagbucks ???

So I just got the email saying Walmart Pay is the only way to use Savings Catcher from now on. Which means no paper receipts being issued if we do use it. Is there a way to use digital receipts for SB offers and other apps like Ibotta? Or are we going to have to choose one or the other?

I posted several pages back about needing a Walmart receipt for the Glade offer since I paid using Savings Catcher. Someone suggested emailing myself a receipt, so in searching on the app how to do that I found a way to view the receipt and take a screenshot. It actually looks just like a paper receipt. I submitted it for the Glade offer and it worked fine.

Go to Savings Catcher
Click on View all purchases in History
Find the receipt you want and click on the little arrow to the right
At the top of that page is a little icon that looks like a list or a receipt
Click on it and there you have it!
Take a screen shot.

OMG!! I won SwagIQ!!!
party:
And I had a 3x SwagUp!!!
:dancer::dancer::dancer:
That's 4500 SB:cool1:
...and I got a shout out at the end from Desola! (..."MedicMom1016...are you a doctor?":rotfl:)

I have to thank my daughter for answering the last question for me. I had a feeling I knew it, but she backed me up and finalized the answer for me and she was right:thumbsup2

OMG!! I won SwagIQ!!!
party:
And I had a 3x SwagUp!!!
:dancer::dancer::dancer:
That's 4500 SB:cool1:
...and I got a shout out at the end from Desola! (..."MedicMom1016...are you a doctor?":rotfl:)

I have to thank my daughter for answering the last question for me. I had a feeling I knew it, but she backed me up and finalized the answer for me and she was right:thumbsup2

Triple like - that’s awesome! I heard that shout out. I didn’t realize at the time it was one of us! Congrats!

Ncraves lasted a whole 2 days for me. This week has been rough since I'm not qualifying for surveys lately.

Planning to redeem for another Visa today. Wish me luck getting my spin and win swagup. So far I’m 0/2, but they’ve given it to me after I put in a ticket each time, so going to try again.

Nothing to do with SB but the Target Black Friday ad just dropped! It’s really the only one I look for so I’m excited and thought I’d share! I assume the other “big” stores will follow suit and release soon too.

So last month I received an email that said I would get a bonus 200 SB if I completed 3 gold surveys by November 1. I completed three gold surveys nearly every day last month but I don't see the bonus anywhere. Has anyone received their bonus from this offer yet? Should I submit a ticket?

I also have two outstanding tickets that they haven't responded to yet. One is for Hulu - I signed up on Monday for the first time via Swagbucks and I haven't received by 2,500 SB. And the other was I redeemed for a $25 Visa GC last week and haven't received by 150 SB from the SWAGO spin and win.

So last month I received an email that said I would get a bonus 200 SB if I completed 3 gold surveys by November 1. I completed three gold surveys nearly every day last month but I don't see the bonus anywhere. Has anyone received their bonus from this offer yet? Should I submit a ticket?

I also have two outstanding tickets that they haven't responded to yet. One is for Hulu - I signed up on Monday for the first time via Swagbucks and I haven't received by 2,500 SB. And the other was I redeemed for a $25 Visa GC last week and haven't received by 150 SB from the SWAGO spin and win.
I had that email for the 3 surveys and haven't received the 200sb either.

I had that email for the 3 surveys and haven't received the 200sb either.

Same! And I forgot about it until now. I’m going to ticket it. It should be easy to prove completion as all surveys post in your activity log.

So the 50SB for redeeming Visa, do they post immediately? Or at the end of the month along with the other bonus?

So the 50SB for redeeming Visa, do they post immediately? Or at the end of the month along with the other bonus?
It should post immediately...

11/01/18
Other: October Spin & Win - 150 SB Bonus for Visa Redempt
+150 SB
11/01/18
Rewards Store Purchase: Visa $25 Reward Card
-2,175 SB

Same! And I forgot about it until now. I’m going to ticket it. It should be easy to prove completion as all surveys post in your activity log.
I was going to submit a ticket as well, I'm just not sure what category to submit the ticket under. What did you end up doing?

If you haven't had enough Swago, round two is back already. If you check the Blog post it has the whole board listed so you can strategize - http://us.blog.swagbucks.com/2018/11/cozy-up-with-swago.html

They put a timer on the Visa/GC rebate swagups on the wheel, only 5 days to redeem those vs the usual 15.

Also while scoping out the GC's to redeem this month the $25 Visa one is listed for the "On Sale" price of 2175 rather than showing the monthly one-time discount like last month. Has anyone redeemed for the $25 this month and it's still discounted?
Likewise there's a bunch on 20% off On Sale - Cabelas/Bass Pro Shops, iTunes, PlayStation Store, Dominoes, and Fanatics; Google Play is 10%.

Did you get a response on this issue? I haven’t gotten the bonus either and am thinking of putting in a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter