• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Quick question about buying gift cards through sb. Do they change what is available often? I was going to buy an ULTA gc yesterday but hesitated, and today it is not listed. Guess i should jump on things I see? I just figured it stayed consistent.

Quick question about buying gift cards through sb. Do they change what is available often? I was going to buy an ULTA gc yesterday but hesitated, and today it is not listed. Guess i should jump on things I see? I just figured it stayed consistent.

They don’t change availability much that I have noticed. What does change is sometimes some of the cards are “on sale” and you can get a higher % sb back. I see Lowes with a higher % back fairly often. Steak and Shake. Those are the two that come to mind. I’ve never looked at Ulta before though, so I guess I don’t really know about that one.

My ncraves are gone. Still there but I get an updated sorry these won't work message :sad: I've been having a super hard time qualifying for surveys so I'm not looking forward to this especially with as bad as the apps have been lately.

ETA tried the one that isn't auto advance and it's working so maybe there's some hope yet.

ETA2 once I ran the one the auto advance worked just fine. Guess it's just being finicky like it does sometimes.

Last edited:

They don’t change availability much that I have noticed. What does change is sometimes some of the cards are “on sale” and you can get a higher % sb back. I see Lowes with a higher % back fairly often. Steak and Shake. Those are the two that come to mind. I’ve never looked at Ulta before though, so I guess I don’t really know about that one.

Interesting, I saw Lowes yesterday too, and it is gone now. There is a really limited choice now. I just wondered if it varied per person or was random.

Interesting, I saw Lowes yesterday too, and it is gone now. There is a really limited choice now. I just wondered if it varied per person or was random.

Contrary to what someone else has noticed, I've found the ones I get/got regularly vary a decent amount. (Notably CVS which was a regular, then vanished, came back briefly, and hasn't been seen in ages again, Safeway does it, etc. I've never noticed it with Ulta previously but I've only bought it a few times in the last year)

But I also think something is DEFINITELY going on because there are FAR, FAR, FAR fewer on MGCP than I've ever seen before - including than what I saw 2 days ago.

In fact, I only see about 35 total choices, when usually there are about that many per most every category - at least...almost every food/dining card is gone (and that's easy to see)

Maybe they are replenishing or else getting cards from a new source soon because otherwise there's hardly enough there that Swagbucks will ever get anyone buying them for Swago, etc. because there are so few choices left now.

Has anyone done the NJOY offer for 2500?

It ends up costing close to $15 with fees and shipping. Not worth it IMO, but I didn't want to do it anyway because it's a tobacco product.

No but I did it for 1500 and threw it out. In VA I had to sign for it.

I can't get the coupon to work? What product am I supposed to be ordering?

ETA....I found it! Got it for $6.99, now fingers crossed that it shows up as pending soon! I don't vape, so will not be keeping it, but hopefully it's an easy money maker!

Last edited:
Contrary to what someone else has noticed, I've found the ones I get/got regularly vary a decent amount. (Notably CVS which was a regular, then vanished, came back briefly, and hasn't been seen in ages again, Safeway does it, etc. I've never noticed it with Ulta previously but I've only bought it a few times in the last year)

But I also think something is DEFINITELY going on because there are FAR, FAR, FAR fewer on MGCP than I've ever seen before - including than what I saw 2 days ago.

In fact, I only see about 35 total choices, when usually there are about that many per most every category - at least...almost every food/dining card is gone (and that's easy to see)

Maybe they are replenishing or else getting cards from a new source soon because otherwise there's hardly enough there that Swagbucks will ever get anyone buying them for Swago, etc. because there are so few choices left now.

That’s weird. I just went to look...and wow that does seem like a lot fewer choices than normal. The only time I ever buy is if it makes sense to do so with Swago, or if I can get a good deal for an expected purchase. Must be they’re changing something up like you said. I don’t recall there being that much variation. I just bought Lowes on Wednesday so it’s only been since then that things are different.

I can't get the coupon to work? What product am I supposed to be ordering?

ETA....I found it! Got it for $6.99, now fingers crossed that it shows up as pending soon! I don't vape, so will not be keeping it, but hopefully it's an easy money maker!
My come to $6.04 with the shipping and taxes. So I am going to order since it is a good money maker even though the item will go straight to the trash/recycle.

I just checked and it does seem the gift card selection is limited now. I recently purchased an Ulta gc myself and was hoping to purchase more.

I still haven’t received a response for the gobble or barkbox deals. I passed the 32 days and am now past the 10 business days. I’m going to contact them again Monday. Should I reply to the email I got saying it takes 10 days or start a whole new ticket?

I'm trying to claw my 4000SBs from Swagbucks for my BarkBox offer. I'm on my second ticket already with screenshots and have posted on their FB wall. Think I'll have any success? It's been past 32 days for sure.

Feb is a good month to take a break from Swagbucks. Possible March too.

Recent changes (there are probably more I didn't list)
  • No more free games
  • Watch videos not auto-advancing and nCraves glitchy and low sb for more videos in a list.
  • To Do List got cheapened up.

I refuse to struggle and stress this month for pennies. I'll be back when they make the effort involved worth the earnings. I did this last year too.

You can also add to this list that the multiple watch apps are not paying out much either. It used to be that I could just run them all day and I would easily reach my first goal, if not the second. Now they pay out 2 SB for the first six videos and they immediately jump to playing 20/30/40 videos before you earn your next 2 SB. Also, I have only been getting an average of 10 coupons per day to print because I have allegedly reached my maximum for almost all of them and they aren't adding new ones.

FYI the games (Swag Run, etc.) are back :)
I'm so glad you posted this!

I still haven’t received a response for the gobble or barkbox deals. I passed the 32 days and am now past the 10 business days. I’m going to contact them again Monday. Should I reply to the email I got saying it takes 10 days or start a whole new ticket?

I'm doing the same battle at this point for the exact same two offers. I've replied to the emails multiple times, and finally submitted a new ticket referencing the previous ticket #. I really think I'm out of luck :mad: They just keep saying they are "investigating" and it could take up to 10 business days. We're well past that time.

I typically respond to the previous email. I’m doing battle for gobble too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter